The Journal of Improvements - Customs

"There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self. "

Emperor (Pre-Experimental Version)

Before we start, I would like to make a point. I have done two cycles of Mind’s Eye + Emperor. A third sub was added on the side. All three were played on the same day. When starting the cycle, I started out easy with each sub being played at a low time, apart from Emperor. These were usually from 5 to 15 minutes.

The majority of my journals and information have been kept offline. However, I will mention a few things I’ve noticed and something I’ve recently gained from running these stacks. Let’s start with some of the basics:

• Thanks to ME + EMP, I was able to gain a new well-paying job. The job allows me freedom and the ability to use my technical background. However, I’ve got a lot to learn, which has pointed me towards using limitless. (Note: I’ll be dropping Limitless until I’ve bought my custom).

• How was I able to come to the conclusion that I was able to get this job thanks to ME + EMP? I kept a log when I was running the stack. I compared it with the days when I went to the last stages of the interviews. (I also noticed a drop in getting interviews or jobs whenever I switched from the stack after a cycle.) Which is why I switched back to ME + EMP, and from then on I was able to get a lot of interviews, make it to the final stages, and, in the end, land a new job.

• My self-improvement project has improved quite a bit. I’ve created a routine which I’ve been following quite well. However, there are times when I honestly don’t check some of the items on the list due to stupid reasons or lack of motivation, but I always aim to have a few at least completed so it doesn’t feel empty for the day.

• In my personal life: Well, I’ll keep that a bit private for now.

I’ve used ME + EMP/Ascension for monk mode (yay for EMP:B).

EMPX (Experimental)

For the next cycle, I will be doing a solo journal until I create my custom. It will be based on technology and learning. The custom will be posted when I decide to completely purchase it.

As for today’s result,

I did two loops of EMPX. From the loops, I was able to feel a difference, unlike the previous time. When I first ran the experimental version, I didn’t notice a difference. I ran it the day before washout started, so on the last day of the cycle. However, today I felt a light pressure on the left side of my chest, but after the second loop it subsided completely.

Please note: I’ll be doing an experimental listening cycle for this. Why? I’ve followed the rules for quite some time, and from there I started to test out the perfect listening pattern for myself. For example, in the last cycle I had 3 ZPs. Instead of having them split up on different days, they were from 7 mins to 15 mins to 7 mins on the same day.

Personally, I would not advise people to begin experimenting with listening patterns until they have a firm understanding of what and why they are doing so. I personally have my own reason for why I am doing it.

That’s all for now.

See you until the next post.

9 Likes

Update

I’ve just noticed a huge mental shift. I hated doing the selected task. However, my mindset just shifted completely. I don’t care how long it’s going to take to complete it, I want it done. I wanted to see if this was a one-time thing. I completely shift my thoughts to a memory I used to hate, and instead of feeling angry or ashamed, I’ve shifted it into a positive light that I’ve come to accept now.

6 Likes

Yesterday was something new.

With the mental shift, I was able to put most of my negative outlooks into a positive perspective.

“Why do I work so hard?”

“Why do I want my body to look like this?”

“Everything I’m doing isn’t worth it.”

“Why do I think in such a negative manner so much?”

To

“I work hard to enjoy the freedom and pleasure I will get later on.”

"I want to look like that because I want to be in absolute peak form. Take joy in knowing I was able to keep going. "

“It’s worth it, knowing that I’m able to make my family proud and provide an easier life for my family.”

"It’s always easier to look at things negatively. So stop and appreciate everything you have. "

Personally, I’m going to permanently keep EMPX.

8 Likes

Third day - Loop 5

Day 1: 2 Loops
Day 2: 2 Loops
Day 3: 1 Loops

Interestingly, no recon. Today, I feel more compelled to stick to my routine. No snacks today. I took a rest day from the gym. I felt a lot more energy today.

I didn’t even need to check myself into doing some of my habits. I just did them. Massive improvement.

The only thing I need to fix is waking up when I need to effectively. Not on the second or third alarm.

I’m going to say this update is a significant improvement.

2 Likes

I’ve just purchased my custom!

Name: **********
Image: *********.png

1 Like
Maverick ZP
  • Mind’s Eye Core
  • Emperor Core
  • Index Gate
  • Technological Prodigy
  • Virtuoso di Matematica
  • Achilles
  • Victory’s Call
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Informaticon
  • EGO ADSUM
  • Virtue Series: Temperance
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Gloyseeker
  • Trailblazer
  • Deep Sleep
  • Natural Winner
  • Overdrive
  • Submodel Alpha
  • Omnidimensional
3 Likes

Yesterday: Maverick ZP - 2 Loops
Today: Rest

Yesterday/Today Review:

After running Maverick ZP loop, I can honestly say some of my modules are hitting me quite well. I was more outgoing and interactive with friends and family. I’ve come to understand more about myself. I want to be better; I know I’ve said this before, but the urge is so much stronger, which is why I created a challenge for myself.

I’ve realised that even though I’ve created a routine that I’ve been doing, it doesn’t improve all the stuff I truly want to be better at, so I’ve recreated it in a much better format that would not wipe me out. This challenge will contain an upgraded version of my routine but will be more optimal for improvement overall. So I created a challenge, and I will be doing it while listening to Maverick. It will last for two cycles (42 days).

While I was doing that, I got sidetracked into looking for new computer parts to upgrade my current rig. (I don’t need to upgrade it at all.) While doing this, it took me a while to ask myself if I really needed any of these. Anwer: No. I saw some of the other stuff I thought about buying and broke it down to determine whether I really needed it or not. A lot of them were no. In the end, I’ve found something I need to improve on as well. This has been noted for myself later on.

Edit: Deep Sleep is by far the best module ever.

2 Likes

Date: 30/12/2022
Subliminal: Ego ZP v2

The future is merely an illusion that doesn’t exist yet. If one does not imagine the next moment, then any human can do anything.

Ego ZP

Ascension Chamber Core
Emperor Black Core
WANTED Core
Alexander’s Play
Lifeblood Fable

Gloryseeker
Joie De Vivre
Victory’s Call
Dominion
Furious Ascent

Dragon Tongue
Transcendental Connection
Direct influencing aura
Entranced
Ethereal Presence

Deep Sleep
EGO ADSUM
Carpe Diem Ascended
Jupiter
Void of Creation

1 Like

Date: 16.03.2023
Subliminal: Majesty ZP
Order Date: 9.03.2023

Majesty ZP

Khan ST4 Core
Spartan Core
The Commander
Furious Ascent
Lifeblood Fable

Gloryseeker
Gratitude Embodiment
Victory’s Call
Mountain Breaker
Plateau Transcendent

Natural Winner
Transcendental Connection
Entranced
Ethereal Presence
Deep Sleep

Divine Self-Image
Carpe Diem Ascended
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Void of Creation

3 Likes

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

It’s time for you to look inward, and start asking yourself the big questions. Who are you? And what do you want?

In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.

1 Like

I’m getting back on Ego ZP.

Don’t just become great through study; Become great through action.

1 Like