Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

Me after listening to my first experimental loop, Stark.

nffky

Wen ZP refresh 3(?).0

4 Likes

Some more observations:

Subtle and yet noticeable self-effects. I’m laughing more, even about things that I wouldn’t find that funny ordinarily. A funny video, a pic, a clever line in a movie, stuff like that.

I like it. I like the levity.

No obvious productivity boost yet. I only ran it once, but I see how self-love and self-esteem can jumpstart the desire and will to improve oneself in every way.

Less stressed. End of the month is coming up and with that bills and whatnot. I’ll fix it as always, but normally there’s some pangs of exhaustion there, irritation and stress, but so far I’m not feeling it. My thinking right now is deal with it and move on. Focus on things that brings me joy.

“Beautifying”. I like the way I look in the mirror. Something only Stark was able to do at this level.

Auric, perhaps. Lots of clinginess, even though I’m much more straightforward and a bit more laissez faire with my humor.

No noticeable recon. No slight headache, heavy feeling or bad self talk.

13 Likes

I listened to LBHX this morning, 1 loop @ 15 minutes. I followed that by DR Stage 3, 1 loop @ 15 minutes also.

I was quite depressed the last few days, having trouble just doing daily tasks. I was leaving work early ignoring overtime hours, just working the minimum.

I went to sleep this morning with a smile on my face. I slept well, deep sleep. I woke up in a bright mood, ready to do what was needed. I left early and I’m at work now, already set up and running with zero negativity. I plan on working the full 12 hours tonight.

I also have very little to no reconciliation symptoms after running 15 mins of stage 3…last cycle I’d get head pressure at 7 minutes. I also feel light mentally, like I’m above the chaos that was consuming me just yesterday.

Very nice build, amazing how profoundly different it is vs. O.G. LBH

9 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day of my washout. I can’t wait to test this baby on Thursday and see how I do. Hopefully HoM experimental will be ready by then too.

2 Likes

We don’t even know for sure yet WHICH titles are for sure being experimentalized. :joy:

1 Like

Looks like someone knows…
:point_down: :point_down:

2 Likes

Seems like Stark, wanted and LBFH all have beautifying effects

2 Likes

What I’m saying is that with this being a data-driven company, plans may change. That’s it.

2 Likes

Which probably happens a lot … like when we were testing ZP out

1 Like

Since this title is available I listened to it without any rest days ! No recon at all and I added since yesterday Emperorex . I feel fantastic. Maybe tomorrow I will add Starckex :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which of these two is the new version?

Second one labeled EXPERIMENTAL.

2 Likes

Might give this one a whirl

When the seed finally, after much watering and sunlight bears it’s fruit… Whauw!!! Congratulations … :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Listened 15 mins, surprisingly light but went into effect immediately. Feels like I could probably spread 2-3-4 loops through a day or “download” 3 back to back to get me going.

Beautiful part is that there is no sense of intensity whatsoever.

Feels like much less “density” and exposure as the previous versions.

This is perfect — I bet people will be much more able to adjust the exposure to their personal requirements and have control over when they head into overexposure territory.

And not to be taken off-guard when reconciliation hits or a depletion of resources occurs due to sickness or other unexpected events.

Must admit the execution happens almost immediately.

4 Likes

Would you say it’s less potent than the “original ZP”? Naturally, I mean the feel of it rather than the actual results as it may be a bit too early to state definitely. To me the results flow more freely and “naturally” but I’m not sue about their profoundness since I would need to run the experimental tech solo and give it more time. Of course, if it was less potent it wouldn’t be an issue here since one can definitely run more loops on the experimental tech and manage the whole process much better.

1 Like

Personally, I will not do another loop before I have assimilated all the changes but I have this sense that after gaining some momentum with it a person can easily do 3 loops a day without being depleted.

Perhaps now we can return to a daily schedule.

Like once a day for 5 days and letting it flush out over the weekend.

In general this feels much much better on the system.

1 Like

If potency is an indicator of much information is compiled in one file — definitely.

At least it feels that way it to me.

But we all like results right?

But potency is not directly proportional to results if you understand all the factors and parameters that are naturally involved.

4 Likes

“Downloading” is definitely faster and less taxing and “installing” smoother and swifter. The execution is rapid and flawless yet is it as profound as the old built? I wonder.

It would be both the former and the latter with a strong accent on the latter, of course.

2 Likes

It’s still a lot, while listening I had a hard time reading because of the influx of information and now after the loop I can notice my thinking being intercepted from the processing.

I like to have a clear channel at times for certain purposes.

In regards to the execution I’m just now starting to notice finding nature looking aesthetically pleasing and an appreciation for life.

Also a kindred Spirit in interaction with others.

More to come will report on it in a few hours when I reach my destination.

EDIT — 7 people just contacted me all around the same time around and after the loop.

Feels similar to Qv2 or even Q where I instantly had people contacting me and manifesting during and after the loop.

Much less with Zp perhaps due to 3 mins and only running it every so often.

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero a few friends of mine I saw them transform when they stopped listening the Qv2 subs just because it gave themselves time to process all the changes, whereas with continued listening they just ended in a cycle of reconciliation never being able to act upon all this internal change.

Because, for them, it was too much.

Yet when input was discontinued they were, little by little, able to act on the changes until none of the turmoil was left.

And this leaves me to speak on story of the tortoise which is so well known…

Slow and steady wins the race.

Or growth takes time.

But most important of all is to make the changes happen at everyones own speed and pace…

Depending upon vigor and greatness, how muc you are healed you will be able to make changes faster and conduct more charge.

But this is all individual and in my opinion you can’t give the same strength to everyone.

Which I why I always spoke of momentum.

But I feel like this one is perfectly balanced, from what little I have assessed so far.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

I’m going to the Zoo later I noticed the apes there are more intelligent than some people walking the streets, which is a shame, but truth be told some humans are truly intoxicated from this world.

I love to see how this Aura interacts with them last time I was there I was able to communicate with them and they understood me and we had a back and forth. (from the heart and eyes).

They also warn visitors not to look in the eyes of an ape that it makes them aggressive.

But they feel your intentions and energies.

Eyes are gates to the Soul.

But most people visit their unknowing these apes are caged like animals and have no freedom only to be made fun of and laughed at by children.

1 Like