Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

Kindly, share your results on this thread as there’s LBfH in your custom. Thanks.

3 Likes

I feel you on that one. Considering how hard ZP has been hitting, I wonder if anyone here is running Terminus of anything. :rofl:

2 Likes

Really fascinated by the results being generated here. Going to start listening to this and reporting

2 Likes

Maybe you should move that post here : Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

2 Likes

24hours later,it feels much more different than the previous one…my head is light…it declutters me…I dont feel like there are tons of information processing at the back of my head…I am more concentrated …the presence energy is strong unlike PS ‘s sexual predator presence vibe ,which is really forward and intense…LBFH-E bends really well with CWoN…I just feel the pure presence energy expanding…my aura is comfortable…soothing …I decide to a 13 days washout…let‘s how that goes…

8 Likes

Is this ZP v2?

3 Likes

At this rate the experimental customs could possibly work very well even with 3 Cores hmm.

7 Likes

Tried to provoke a bit of recon last night, (no rest day, switched the deck, mixed old and new tech (LBfHExp (15min), WExp (15min), health/training custom (3min)), no recon so far.

Also: I felt an/the effect right away (incredibly mood upswing while still listening LBfHExp e.g.). I’ve normally a low flow factor and it often takes weeks of constant listening til results are tangible. That was quick.

11 Likes

Initial testing was great. Had another pleasant day today. I was to attend something usually grueling, tedious and boring but all was well. Everyone was polite and it’s almost as if the way of ROI in my custom was boosted.

There was one bit. I was with a companion who got irate with an establishment we were in, then in that moment, probably offended another woman in the queue.

After sometime, waiting, I interacted with her and her smile simply lit up. I could tell it was genuine and affected me as well. I was surprised by this almost instant shift in her demeanor (and mine), but then I remember LBFH.

The last time I ran LBFH, I had quite the recon, I also felt some immense self dissatisfaction and anger. I didn’t feel it today, and not only that, I ran heavy and stacked it with my customs.

I figured it’s my last day for this cycle, so I wasn’t too wary of mixing.

Onto rest days.

12 Likes

Day after loop with LBfH experimental, no new subliminal input and I’m still walking like I’m on air, and my mind feels mushy and I light. I would describe it as the first stage of intoxication but without the side effects. The reactions from others mirror this state and feeling, they are very receptive and light up around me. Also, I have hardly any pre-judgment of others as I’m scanning my surroundings, just casually strolling. Not even the overcast and gray sky seem to bother me at all, it’s all just fine.

16 Likes

Reading all these results, the Experimentals seem to be giving results at an Exponential rate!

10 Likes

You mean they should be called Exponentials instead of Experimentals from now on.

5 Likes

Now there’s an idea.

3 Likes

I got the feeling that the scripts are lighter in the experimental versions, yet somehow more powerful and faster to manifest results.

7 Likes

All these reports have me deciding to build my DR Sanguine custom in the experimental version!

4 Likes

I ran a loop of this Sunday morning right after I fell asleep from a loop of EZP. First of all I don’t feel like I did a loop at all and today is a rest day for me but 2 days later I’m still in a good ass mood. Even though I’ve felt annoyed several times in the past 36 or so hours for the most part I’m damn near feel happy go lucky. It’s like I’m getting boosted results from what I’m used to but I don’t feel any processing…shit I might have to upgrade my magician ZP custom.

7 Likes

The Hype ISRAEL.

I currently feel what @SaintSovereign was reporting.
I feel effects from Wanted, Stark, Emperor, and LBFH even though I haven’t ran a sub for 8 days now.

The experimental titles. Today the urge to play videogames gave it away for me, because I always have that on Stark (specifically CIV games).

I hacen’t run an experimental title, so am I getting results because you lot all run it and we’re all connected in some sense? Specifically to being part of this?

It reminded me a bit of Damon Brand’s Empowered Magick group, where if you do a simple ritual, you join their energies and I could really FEEL that.
This feels similar
(Disclaimer, not saying there is any magick involved whatsoever, just a metaphor)

Anyway, the temptation is hard to cut my washout short early.

7 Likes

Damn, I also had a break through on Saturday, wasn’t listening to an experimental title, but my productivity for me was unreal, was getting up at 6, getting lots of stuff done, had a lot of energy, was feeling restless when sitting down and not working on things to get them done, was finishing a lot different things that day. Relapsed from that day (of course) but it was an eye opener and it didn’t take conscious effort.

I know this is not a topic about productivity but like AlexSQ it felt like a shift in reality and somehow benefits from the titles i was running in the days before got unlocked.

Now what should I do to stay in that (new?) reality?

2 Likes

This LBfH Exp is so smooth, that I dont even feel that Im running Dragon Reborn st1 and Pararon at the same time.

4 Likes

Me after listening to my first experimental loop, Stark.

nffky

Wen ZP refresh 3(?).0

4 Likes