Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

Is the plan to release a few EXPERIMENTAL titles to test out before proceeding with other titles? Or is this test related to the BLACK line of products?

4 Likes

How about the core? I would run the experimental Stark along with its core in my Terminus custom. If not, I might give LBFH a shot.

@SaintSovereign : Just throwing it out there: HoM experimental, maybe? :wink:

3 Likes

What exactly is the stark experimental ? what makes it different from the existing version ?

I am currently running stark in my stack. If i were to switch to the experimental do you forsee an issue ?

2 Likes

I’m on my 4th cycle with LBFH so I think I’ll save the experimental until next cycle. I’m really interested for those first reports to start rolling in.

It’s related to a lot of projects. We’ll probably drop Emperor Black with both the regular version of Q and the experimental.

7 Likes

This LBFH experimental is totally different from the original. I did one loop of 15 minutes. Somewhere around 5 minutes I thought I would have a whole body orgasm. Like waves of pleasure. After that I am reaching an area of peace and tranquility. Strangely my wife did not react as usual when I listen to LBFH. Generally she is full of joy, happy, talkative when around my aura. But today, she was silent, like in her thoughts, fine but at the same time she was strange… lets see what happen in the following days
Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire

10 Likes

One thing I forgot to mention, I feel that I am more sensitive to sounds/noise and music after this experiment

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign I just noticed how the Ultrasonic version is labeled.

1 Like

Just when I start my 2 week washout you guys drop this. FFS

1 Like

You have me wanting to switch immediately from the selfies. But still waiting to see the effects on others from the aura. :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s no issue. “None” is normally where your name would be, had this been a purchased custom.

1 Like

Is the micro loop strategy, the one where you listen for 5 mins?

1 Like

Micro-loops are the 30-second long loops.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign can the original LBFH be replaced with the experimental while in a cycle? Or should we wait for after that washout period?

Is it the one that says experimental ?

Stopped My Stack today.

to try the new experimental titles.

so my first run of the new stack just finished.

30 seconds emperor black experimental
+
30 seconds llbfh

back to back

I feel immensely drowsy,
head feels heavy.

nap time zzz…

1 Like

yes. that is the one.

1 Like

Your experiences make me not want to run the full 15 mins. :expressionless:

After one day of LBF, I am still in Zen mode (15 minutes)

2 Likes