Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

First ever loop of the new experimental tech, ran a 7 minute loop of LBFH.

Feels heavy, dense. Immediately after I stopped the loop, my body temperature felt like it began to rapidly increase.

I remember @SaintSovereign mentioning an experience with the first experimental version of ZP, where he felt as though touching a mirror would create a ripple effect. While I didn’t have the same experience, I felt something similar while I was looking at my reflection on the train…it was odd. Not sure if I have the words to describe it yet, it literally just happened.

Just thought I’d share that with y’all.

Edit: also began to feel a bit of chest tightness as well. Eyelids feel heavy. It’s been an extremely busy 4 days for me, with minimal sleep and lot of activity so those are some variables to take into account.

8 Likes

Listen to this one very early in the morning… first thing Ive noticed was when taking a shower, the water triggered a lot of pleasure when it touched my skin… now multiply that for a hundred drops of water touching the skin every second… It felt super good, makes you realize having a body is such a blessing.

My girlfriend came back home an hour ago and fell asleep over my chest while I touched her skin with the tip of my fingers… it felt so good!! I began feeling very lucky and grateful. How rare is it to find real Love and Understanding in a relationship, it almost led me to tears.

This was the first report of experimental LBfH… well actually I have a NSFW report from yesterday too, but nobody is interested in that.

21 Likes

One loop of this along with my custom and i feel really happy, it also brought back lots of good memories.
I later on ended up getting a crazy boost of energy nothing i felt on my custom just by itself or with other sub.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I feel really bored running this. Any input? I am stacking it with DR St 1

6 Likes

Sometimes boredom is a blessing.

Oh, how I could wish for boredom when I have a panic attack, for example.

I rarely get panic attacks anymore, but they do help one appreciate boredom a bit more.

Peace, quiet, boring. Maybe it isn’t that bad. :wink:

9 Likes

This exactly my thoughts when I had panic attacks in the past , boredom was a luxurious state I can’t afford at the time .

5 Likes

I felt boredom when I was running my custom with lbfh in it. I feel like it was there because I was procrastinating what I really wanted to do.
Probably just another form of recon

2 Likes

Interesting impacts from running LBFH EXP:

• Cleaned out my refrigerator and cabinets of all food. Then went food shopping and bought nothing but vegetables, fruits, proteins, spices, and healthy oils. Made a large salad and felt great cooking, eating, and cleaning. My diet will now be predominantly protein shakes blended with fruit and large salads with protein and healthy oils mixed in.

• Feeling wonderful and alive. Very Energetic.

• LBFH EXP has great synergy with my exercise custom. I am very focused on eating healthy foods and exercising. I feel more confident that I can reach my fitness goals. Feeling of “why not me” “I can do this”.

• LBFH EXP also has synergy with Emperor Medici. Enjoyed watching macro videos today which gave me investment ideas. @SaintSovereign would be great if you made an Emperor Medici experimental.

• I feel that LBFH EXP would serve as a great booster for many other subs with its discipline and positivity.

15 Likes

James, I just made a post in my LBFH journal. I listened to the Ex version this morning, and a lot today I imagined me coming here sharing unpretentiously in my writing.

I’m writing since you used the word “boring”. I’d been thinking of that word all day–and I actually felt good about it. For me, pretending takes so much work to pull off. So very much.

I’ll take boring. Any day of the week. Constantly looking back and checking my messages, hoping I said something perfectly, takes an awful lot of emotional energy. That’s the complete opposite of “boring”.

But thinking back on your listening pattern though, are you allowing enough time for subs to process adequately? Boredom is a symptom of recon. DR at any stage is a fully packed subliminal. Mine would often take days to adequately process.

Maybe stack it on a different day. Or, like I did today, I listened to Sanguine in the afternoon. I wished to see different directions the Ex version might take me.

5 Likes

Yesterday’s loop is still affecting me. I’m relaxed, calm and in a good mood. The only “drawback” is I do not like this “feminine” (heart) energy much as I know that the shadow work must get done first and no the other way around. Yet, LBfH Ex brought me to some realizations related to my marriage and wife that are really insightful and positive. This sub definitely improves the way you interact and connect with people, and especially your loved ones.

Edit:
Hmm… I’ve just decided to run two more loops today. Just like that, out of the curiosity, even though I put the sub into Bin on my laptop thinking there were other priorities.

8 Likes

I didn’t know you got married. Congratulations my friend.

LBFH gets tempting by the day.

8 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Actually, we made the decision when we were both running LBfH. :blush:

10 Likes

Congratulations Brother :metal:

5 Likes

Echoing others thoughts on how dense this is. Or at least feels. Ran it whilst playing CoD on ultrasonic and it felt heavy. But I feel pretty great an hour or so later. Excited to update as this is one of my favourite titles. Felt pretty seamless to run tho. Processing is definitely there still.

4 Likes

Boredom is a form of recon. Trying to get you to drop / switch the sub out.

12 Likes

Dyimg to try LoveBomb but i dont want to switch or change my stack :expressionless:

4 Likes

Just ran one loop of this LB experimental. Nothing to report - maybe it would be better if I run it when I am out of my house.

Hmm, just remembered that during those 15 minutes, it was sonewhat immersive and I could appreciate the sound of the birds chirping more, and somehow could hear some noises like cars driving pass even though I don’t live next to a main road.

Maybe also some feeling of drowsiness.

2 Likes

This kitten is so sweet and soft when it comes to the way it makes me that it gives me an impression that it’s the polar opposite of what’s yet to come, Emperor Black that is.

Edit:
When it comes to the tech, it feels ethereal even after running two loops at once. There’s no recon and although my “head is full” I’m not tired mentally nor sleepy or overloaded. The processing is so swift that I’ll be running one loop of my custom now even though I ran my loop yesterday and I’m running my custom every two-three days. It may be that this tech helps subs based on Terminus get processed faster and swifter.

3 Likes

this morning I ran one loop LBFH experimental and paired with Cwon…I felt tired after…so I took a nap …I woke up feeling annoyed …so I went out for a walk…as I got close to the trees /nature…I started to feel the nature lifting up my tension in the body and mind…I felt much lighter…and hours went by…I was walking around the riverbank ,the sun falling…I was totally in awe …though it was beauty ,I didn’t even bother to take a pic or something…just felt so present and enjoying the moment…this new version definitely stronger than the previous one…the previous one I paired with CWON …though enhanced the feeling good scripts …but reconnect with nature?never…

8 Likes

I thought I would report an interesting observation here which relates to all the Experimental titles.

So I did this the past 2 days:

Day 1: LBH-E x2, WANTED-E x1
Day 2: Emperor-E x1, Stark-E x1

(15 mins of each title)

I had already reported my extraordinary LBH-E results in this thread. Other than that, I got a few benefits from WANTED-E mostly in terms of nonchalance, good frame from Emperor-E and from Stark-E I got tons of verbal fluency and wit.

But the important observation was that despite breaking the listening instructions rules of number of titles in a stack and no rest days taken, THERE WAS NO RECONCILLIATION. NOT EVEN A BIT.

Now we could dispute that the results could be less if we do this but if anyone wants to try this out as an experiment, I would encourage you to try it WITH ONLY THE EXPERIMENTAL TITLES.

If you want to mix these titles with other non-upgraded main store titles and customs, I wouldn’t know what will happen if you break listening guidelines.

Maybe I am being too hopeful but there is good chance for increasing the number of titles in a stack soon. Just a theory though and those who want to test it out, I think SaintSovereign and Fire wouldn’t mind.

18 Likes