Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

45 subs?

Damn son, I would love to hear what results you’ve been getting while running most of the major titles.

1 Like

I guess yes, I did it

I asked Saint and no, you do first need exposure to 3-5 minutes of the sub (5 to be absolutely sure) if it is your very first listen ever.

It was my first ever listen to THIS version of WANTED. and I am sure I got results. Exactly 30 secs of the loop.

2 Likes

Could be. Saint mentioned it for 30sec loops:

Think we need more data.

1 Like

:grinning::rofl::rofl::smirk:

I started 2 or 3 days ago, I didn’t know Sovereign before that…so apart from the women who look at me with sensuality or shyness…and the first day I went for a walk in a park around 10 p.m. … I met a woman I can talk to her and tell her if she wanted to go out with me for a smoke, she was a Spanish foreigner who didn’t speak too much French and I just wanted to make love to her. … she said to me shupas or sugar look at my sex, I immediately understood … I made love to her in a hidden corner outside the park … she told me that it was amazing and gave me his number…

apart from that it’s too early to say what I had subs … but this kind of stuff is the first time it happens to me …

[Edited per Campfire Policy - PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy]

3 Likes

@Machichi_Paris Bonjour, attention sur ce site on ne parle pas des autres producteurs de subliminal etc.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re getting results, but…

Please don’t mix our products with other ones. Can lead to unexpected results.

6 Likes

ok thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Okey sorry

2 Likes

rofl, your comment reminded me of how I was running around Paris for a day and a half with an English to French translation app that you could speak to before someone told me that enough people speak English there that I didn’t need it. :joy:

8 Likes

Well it is good to speak french once in while on this forum :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, let’s just say I’ve been there . . .

1 Like

Lolll :rofl: déjà-vu

1 Like

We are are around 3 French on this forum and several French speaking like Canada, Belgium etc

3 Likes

Thanks, I guess that confirms.

2 Likes

Oh fucking French here… I feel even better now like at home hahahaha I love it

2 Likes

We are everywhere my friend :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

We are polluting the thread :laughing:

1 Like

We have to piss people off a bit like any good Frenchman :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes