Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Much less exposure than that

1 Like

Hey everyone. @Palpatine is right about going to another thread with the above discussion. Please do so.

3 Likes

Already created a new thread earlier last night, thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

30s. Microloops are incredible. Works well with Zero Point.

I’ve been testing a new version of ZP that’s designed to create slower by steady results (still profound) and 30s - 1min is perfect.

No disrespect, but she needed a qualified mental health practitioner before running subliminals. Renaissance Man isn’t even a dense title.

I’ve tried to tell him this multiple times. Even I had to change the types of programs I ran. Once I did, results skyrocketed. I don’t need alpha, money or sex subs any more. They generate tons of recon and aggression for me. I’m balancing myself out via my current stack (which has changed, will update later).

This is why I tell everyone that you can’t lie to Zero Point.

Try it. :wink:

You study the Mysteries. That means you’re going to have INCREDIBLE flow factor, because that comes with the nature of studying the Mysteries. You know what the solution is?

LESS. EXPOSURE. :stuck_out_tongue:

The issue you’re having is not an issue that most people will have. You know this.

30s microloops.

16 Likes

Yes. Yes. Yes. Hell yes Can confirm. Will confirm. Do confirm.

6 Likes

Yes. I wouldn’t recommend it if it didn’t work. It may become the new way we introduce people to our titles. That being said, we do need more data. With the major titles, I am convinced that a listener is processing the entire script. I’m a bit less confident with customs, so I’m testing a new stack of titles myself. So far, the results have been beyond profound. It’s hard to explain. Everything just feels so much smoother.

20 Likes

Emperor Black will come with a new prototype version of ZP. Thinking of dropping the experimental with original Emperor and possibly another one. This version isn’t quite an “upgrade” yet. It has a different scope. Slower, yet steadier and more consistent results.

29 Likes

I will gladly sign on the line that is dotted to test out Emperor.

4 Likes

The only issue I see with this is when you market it, it might end up getting compared to 30 seconds subs from YouTube, and the response from potential new customers might not be as good, simply because it might look to them like they’re paying more than 1$ for each second of the sub.

4 Likes

30s microloops have been absolutely incredible. I’ve been on a sales streak since starting them, meaning, just in the last two weeks, 30s microloops have made me an extra $15K that I would NOT have made without trying out 30s loops.

Last month I closed 5 clients. In the last 2 weeks, I’ve closed 12.

They’re amazing.

But do you still hold to the idea that you need to listen to a major program at 3-15 minute loops for significant exposure before switching to 30s loops?

I have a limitless executive + commander custom I just made, and I’ve been listening to LE/Comm for 30 seconds each. Gonna test that custom out at 30s before even listening to it for 3-15 mins just to see how transferable the scripts are.

Any thought on that?

4 Likes

It seems to me that those 30s loops may be just giving our mind more time to process the former (recommended) exposure, therefore, making room for blooming.

1 Like

I feel this.

Once I ran LBFH and now mixing it with Alchemist, EVERYTHING in my life comes together greatly. It almost feels like ZP truly shows you your deeper nature.

Interesting, will definitely try that more!
Thoughts on customs? I’ve tried it with Alchemist LBFH custom. Worked well!

3 Likes

For now I am sticking with major titles :blush:
And I listened to one min loop of each titles: True Sell+RICH and 30 sec of Khan ST1 after that.
The results are good and the recon is bearable. Like I know there is some processing happening due to the vivid dreams as @Billions had. I usually had vivid dreams in the end of long washouts. And I also sense that I am processing.

That is some crazy good news :heart:
But the question arose that if 1 minute is also similar to 30 secs(results wise) or more like 3 minutes.
And I am still A BIT confused about the BEYOND profound. Like how?

1 Like

Yeah, permanence is everything.

I second this question.

Above you said 30s on all Majors should be fine, but do we need an “initial” or “every now and then” exposure of at least 3 minutes?

Outside of that, to me it feels that we all need to learn to understand our minds better.
I ran 30s loops with just one rest day in between and that still gave me slight overexposure and recon. I realized, the next loop should only be run when you FEEL like you processed the last one.
You cannot know for sure, and you will eventually do it wrong, but learn to understand yourself better.

I think @RVconsultant is the guy who only ever runs the next loop when he feels like it :wink: Good choice!

3 Likes

Seems like people are discovering the intuitive pattern now :eyes:

Didn’t I tell you about this before? And compared to computer RAM?

4 Likes

I would rather compare it to consecutive awakenings to who “you are meant to be”. The first awakening (the very first loop of you brand new sub) is the most demanding one (energy wise), the most painful where it’s just the pain (reconciliation) of the first stage of your growth (integration). Consecutive awakenings are more complex but less… painful and demanding energy wise.

That’s the only way to go. That’s the very core of Mental Alchemy.

2 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign , and everyone here.

I’m a bit confused on 30s, 5min experiments that you guys doing.
If the audio script is 15min long, then you only listen to the first 30 sec, that means your brain is not exposed to other parts of the audio, then how will a person process the entire script?

If I only listen to the first 30sec, how will my brain know what’s in the other parts of audio if I didn’t expose it to?

1 Like

The audio script is not 15 minutes long.

How long is it?

Please ignore my ignorance as I am still in "break period " before i can buy a sub from subcub…

1 Like