Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

We are everywhere my friend :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

We are polluting the thread :laughing:

1 Like

We have to piss people off a bit like any good Frenchman :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm so it was you little naughty, I hope you got home safely, being out so late you have to call me next time … a beautiful woman like you

Je viens de retourner de Paris cette semaine, c’était ma première fois la - un ville incroyable, avec les gens très sympathique

3 Likes

@Machichi_Paris,

As I mentioned previously to you, I’d appreciate it if you followed the Campfire Policy.

4 Likes

Does WANTED have anything like fearsome?

1 Like

Or ascended mogul?

1 Like

Only noticed fearsome in Khan, Ascended Mogul does have an aggressive edge like a backbone when it comes to other taking advantage of you or taking your power away.

Wanted I felt powerful and invincible it’s all different from program to program.

3 Likes

Paris is the perfect place to test Wanted Exp. Just go to Forum Des Halles, Les 4 Temps de La Defense or Galeries Lafayette on a weekend. There is usually a ton of female presence there. Good looking too! If the sub is working, you’ll 100% know.

10 Likes

When @SaintSovereign says “convinced that a listener is processing the entire script”, I am fairly sure he does not mean getting exposed to the entire script – he means what he said: that the 30 second loop, although only being partial, reignites the memory of the full script.

This means that if you run 30 seconds of Wanted Experimental, you are not getting exposed to the full scripting. Whether or not you’re getting exposed to all of the changes in the build remains to be known. I don’t know.

But a 30-second loop works not by exposing you to the full subliminal but by reigniting the memory. That way, you are still processing the entire script.

2 Likes

Hahaha there are a lot of women in all the places you said … I live 10 minutes from the defense, and these are my favorite hunting spots.

They are perfect places to test our new powers or attributes given the number of people there and also many foreigners from different countries, it creates a harmony or symbiosis that I love… I like Paris just for that

5 Likes

This.

Theres no way you can get the full script if you have never heard it.

Think of listening to your favorite song for a few seconds, your mind will likely remember the dozens of times youve heard them already.

Listen to a new song you have never heard before for 3 seconds?

Guess what.

1 Like

Even after a few seconds of a new song, you’ll know if you want to hear the rest or not.

What does it have to do with liking/disliking.

Will you know the full lyrics of the song? After hearing it for 3 seconds?

Please.

1 Like

Who said anything about liking/disliking?

These new versions are calming me down a lot more. Rarely seem to be getting irritated or angry over stupid things.

4 Likes

I’m feeling more optimistic about life in general. When I allow that feeling to come up.

6 Likes

No plotting to overthrow the Jedi?

2 Likes

I did say optimistic :wink:
It’s only a matter of time

3 Likes