Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Maybe it is more of a problem for introverted guys.
I have tried Emperor several times, and currently have it in my QTKS custom too while being more introverted, and can vouch that my introversion got a little bit further. When I am in a social situation this is not a problem, but the need to be in those situations is not that big.
Btw I chose to have Emperor in my QTKS because I am trying to focus on my project.

1 Like

That happened to me with Dragon Reborn and EB. I never considered myself an introvert. Always forced myself into talking to people. Some weird social obligation or something. After I ran DR for a while that all changed.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve said in previous posts that in my teens , twenties, and early thirties I always thought I needed to be in a relationship to be happy. I was so wrong. Its strange to say that having been married for almost twenty years now but it was different when I was younger. I made myself and a lot of people miserable with my insecurities and immaturity.

Insecurities are the worst. Making things unnecessarily difficult for yourself and others

4 Likes

There is always the possibility of divorce :slight_smile:
kidding

1 Like

Iā€™m happy with my Wife. I was referring prior to meeting her

4 Likes

just keep an open mind hahha

Iā€™m currently running wanted and Emperor and Iā€™m so not antisocial. Iā€™m rather social and in control of social settings Iā€™m in. No cons so far as Iā€™m still able to remain extremely focused and thatā€™s why Iā€™m thinking of upgrading from wanted to wanted black. Bear in mind that Iā€™m also an introvert. The only part that needs work is my confidence in approach and my boldness, i could do with a little boldness and improved conversation skills and wanted black could tackle that based on the sales copy

Please guys, Iā€™ll appreciate more feedback cos this will be my next stack

2 Likes

I really like the goals of this sub. They resonate with me. At the same time I feel like this is a tough ass sub to run if you donā€™t have the foundation for it. Iā€™m quite torn lately if I should keep going or not.

Itā€™s got so much good stuff in it, independent of having a lot of sex with plenty of women. But thatā€™s one end result thatā€™s so out of the realm of possibilities for me at this point in time. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m hitting up against a wall constantly running into that or not on this sub.

I was running DRLD, but decided to drop it recently because WB really is a dense ass self exploration sub and seems to push forward with growth in all different ways. I was kind of choking it by getting bogged down in the healing again.

Anyway where are you guys at with this sub? Anyone else getting ā€œmaybe itā€™s not for meā€ feelings on it?

2 Likes

Yes, I felt this sub was not for me.

the first week was hard. but after I reconciled and clarified my goals with the sub, Iā€™m beginning to see the values the sub is bringing & Iā€™m more open to the direction the sub is leading me towards.

Itā€™s not a sub that fits me best, I donā€™t really resonate with the goals. but Iā€™m willing to experience them. and the experience has been great. Iā€™m really enjoying the self exploration part.

are you sure this is not a recon that makes you want to drop the sub? i had it too at the start.

1 Like

Thatā€™s always the challenge. I can never tell whatā€™s recon vs needing to pivot to something else.

It could definitely be recon.

2 Likes

Well with this sub I manifested and pulled a 10 out of my league with zero game (or I was the game), but then reality reconciliation hit me. I donā€™t feel as in your face confident and outgoing as I was with Primal/Stark, I feel like I am in a healing phase around self worth and self love.
Yet I donā€™t think another romance sub fit better my current goals (I am not expressing 10% of the goals).

6 Likes

I love this sub. It does a lot of the leg work for me with its aura.

3 Likes

You mean you felt pulling that 10 was so outside the norm you couldnā€™t reconcile the experience?

3 Likes

This is me trying to analyse. What happened is
I pulled her with zero effort, where for this kind of girl I usually have to chat and game a lot. Then I was very anxious and oneitis on her, like how could her be interested, she doesnā€™t know me, I did not pull my best game, maybe she doesnā€™t like me. Usually I do heavy social game, based on social dynamics, socal value, social circle, banter etc.
That led me to become very self conscious about my self worth, question if I was worthy, do I love myself. This is this second part I describe as a reconciliation.

7 Likes

Ah I see. Thatā€™s a really good experience though. Gets to the heart of whats needed to actualize the goals of WB

1 Like
10 Likes
8 Likes

I am running LBfH with WB and I must say a lot of your recon will go and you will be left with no to manageable recon. Self love is a must in WB journey.

So those facing recon problems, try LbFH with WB

10 Likes

Does WB have scripting related to manifesting a John Wingliss lifestyle? Like something similar to Sultan or Mogul lite for wealth and an Inner Circle for a circle of ā€œparty friendsā€?

3 Likes

How strong is the self-love scripting compared to LBFH and LB? Is there a difference in the nature of the self-love in WB and LBFH/LB?

3 Likes