Wingliss Stark's Journal

I will be running WB + Stark + Limit Destroyer. This is the pattern I will follow,
Day 1- WB + Stark
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - Stark + DR:LD
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - WB + DR:LD
Day 6 - Rest

I also have a system for action, let’s see what happens, not expecting anything soon, will keep taking action for my goals

6 Likes

Looking forward to your journey more so because I too am planning a similar stack in future.

2 Likes

Replaced WB with IG for, I should be running this for a month till I achieve my goal. What I learnt today to succeed,
" First being, then take action, then having what we want. "

If we do the opposite, that is,
“want, take action and then become”

then we suffer.

2 Likes

Under the veil of emotions, we think we have made some revelations but instead they were just a bunch of temporary swings of emotion.

“There is no grand revelation or realization”

2 Likes

I do dramatics and I can see my thinking and understanding of the characters and humanity itself getting deeper

1 Like

I think this is a must watch for everyone. This is why I love yogis lol.

1 Like

This is a beautiful speech. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Woof, back to this boi.
Current Stack - KB + WB + Stark

Ran KBSt4 today, this sub was and will be a masterpiece. Someone rightly said that this is condensed masculinity without any sexual hangups. You stop giving your energy to women while still having desire for them(which you can consciously control). You can use this energy in romance or in work, as you wish. I exercised way more than I usually do, my posture right and confidence in stride.

1 Like

“Self Esteem is rooted in self control”

Khan St4 + Phoenix

WB + Phoenix

1 Like

I dropped the above as it was too advanced at my level of growth, generating intense recon. I will move in succession. Stark + SS today.

Realised this (Putting this for future reference)
When we think of an archetype, we subconsciously tend to imagine that archetype on someone else, be it fictionally or non-fictionally. Instead how about this, alright I got this archetype(say WB) - How would WB express itself in WinglissStark’s way ? You may not immediately know the answer to this question but you have a curiosity. This question turns the act of becoming someone to creating someone(the switch we are looking for).

To answer these questions you set out on an exploration, and this is where the New Subliminal Experience shows it might. It allows you to answer these questions by manifesting situations in real life, so you can understand first hand what you would like to keep and what not.

I would also bet that a substantial amount of recon could be due to this facade of “trying to become someone else or copying someone else’s expression of archetype”.

Conclusion:- Instead of copying an archetype, ask - How would I express it myself it in my way ? Hold this question while exploring (I don’t like the term “action”, quite unattractive )and let the NSE kick in. Learn from the experiences and use it to create your archetype.

It is because of this, I feel NSE is the simply superior to all tech.