Elite Awakening - A QTKS Experience

Got bored, made AI Dua Lipa sing my new favourite song nothing crazy:

Now I question what I’ve just done. Actually Weekend doesn’t sound half bad except for sounding like he’s acting in The Idol while half drunk on a bottle of Tequila.

1 Like

What have I done lol.

1 Like

This one’s not half bad:

2 Likes

Very tempted to make a QTKS custom like this:

Stark Core - Required
Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer Core - Required
Wanted Black Core - Required
Hegemon - Required
Power Talk - Required
Emperor: Height Inducer - Required
Lifeblood Fable - Required
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - Required
Financial Success Reality Shifter - Required
Ygrassil - Required
Machine: Action
Fortune’s Favourite - Required
Void of Creation - Required
Gorgeous Manifestor - Required
Sexual Manifestation - Required
Job Seeker - Required
Productivity Unleashed - Required
Carpe Diem Ascended - Required
Omnidimensional - Required
King Radiance - Required

Only thing is which module would I remove so I can add Gloryseeker in this custom :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Stark Core

Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer Core

Legacy of Spartan Core

Hegemon

Power Talk

Emperor: Height Inducer

Lifeblood Fable

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Ygrassil

Gloryseeker

Fortune’s Favourite

Void of Creation

Gorgeous Manifestor

Sexual Manifestation

Job Seeker

Tyrant

Carpe Diem Ascended

Omnidimensional

King Radiance

This custom, I have a feeling will radically change my life and I will have to prepare for what’s the come. I’m ready.

1 Like

QTKS custom ordered now we wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher or @RVconsultant can you change the title to:

Elite Awakening - A QTKS Experience

Thank you!

1 Like

I thought you didn’t like QTKS wanted black

2 Likes

There’s no Wanted Black in this QTKS custom.

1 Like

Are you going to run wanted black on the side?

1 Like

Yesir

1 Like

Please share what does the combination of stark and wb do for you

2 Likes

I seem to have a stronger grasp of reality and the manifestation around it (Probably due to Void of Creation). It’s also a bit freaky and scary how strong it is sometimes. It’s as if I think about something strongly enough emotions wise it just happens. This happened with so much accuracy that I know it’s not a coincidences anymore.

Want something rescheduled or canceled or something to happen and then it suddenly happens. Can’t imagine what would happen once Tyrant comes into the mix with Gloryseeker. Almost feel like I need to prepare myself same way I did with Wanted Black.

Social skills wise Wanted Black has continued to amaze me in meetings. I just suddenly know what to say and how to say it even if in my mind I don’t know what to say. It just comes out as if I have my own coach. It’s very interesting. @ouroboros hears me talking about the social skills side of things with WB but it’s so true. I’m naturally social but this doesn’t just make me social it makes me a social master when I need it and with people I want to connect with.

7 Likes

The first part i seem to have noticed a few times in the past few weeks when i was talking to women and making dates… I didn’t feel like going all of a sudden they asked for a rain check :rofl: :rofl:
Or like i wanted to go work at home and sure enough my boss would walk into my office or text me and say you can go work from home if you want.

2 Likes

Is it weird that I actually HATE this subliminal effect? I do not like it one bit. It seems like so much wasted subconscious energy. Like … I’m a grown ass man used to not gettin what I want unless I earn it, so, all this energy on little things like finding a parking spot seems irrelevant when I’d rather be working on my character and future.

Just a few days ago I went shopping with my gf and I told her “hey babe you go ahead and get out, I’m going to park the car right there on the street, it’s full right now but when I go to park, someone will move at the perfect time for me.”

And the EXACT car I pointed at got out and freed up a spot for me exactly when I needed it… a few minutes after I dropped her off (I waited FOREVER to turn)

So… that was cool. But I would have rather had increases to my emotional fortitude and aura of trustworthiness or w/e

2 Likes

Most excited for the 3 new modules I added something tells me that this new custom will be really life changing and more then my previous one.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

Please close this thread will be sharing results privately to @SaintSovereign and others close in my circle❤️