6 Likes

Already ordered?

2 Likes

Maybe :relieved:

Is it QTKS?

1 Like

Yesir

1 Like

Addressing me as a Sir is not necessary feel free to call me Lord or Duke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moving forward with this journal I’m going to do a few things after a small incident last week:

• Most results will be put in a private journal or given to Saint or people who ask. I’m more than happy to provide them but after some people made fun of me for my results I don’t see a reason to publicly share them

• If someone wants help I will be more than happy to answer them but I won’t go out of my way to help after some people (won’t name who) decided to belittle me, make fun of me, throw sarcastic comments at me and straight up create false stories about what I said and transition to continue to calling me names that let’s say just are not friendly haha. I know these people have strong personalities and some are in recon so I forgive them but moving forward I have zero sympathy for them (considering one of them went as far as leaking some of my personal life in the past).

Anyway now that has been said, let the journey begin of the Exul Awakening :wink:

9 Likes

Hope it was not me. Just this morning I was telling myself in the mirror “Do not be bad to him, show your good side, be kind.”

1 Like

Nono it’s not you don’t worry. It’s two individuals in particular they’ve been at me nonstop so yeah.

Your a great person don’t worry.

6 Likes

Want to thank these people for the feedback on previous and this custom as well :slight_smile:
@Monarch @ouroboros @Deadpool @Floridianninja

4 Likes
3 Likes

@SaintSovereign should I reorder my custom?

1 Like

@RVconsultant could you tell Saint to check his PM please. I created a support ticket for this as well. Sorry to be annoying :heart:

1 Like