Elite Awakening - A QTKS Experience

@RVconsultant could you let Saint know regarding this please it’s a bit urgent. Just want to make sure that all is being processed as normal so I don’t need to reorder the custom.

Order number is #2025871

Please flag such posts. We will look into it.

The forum won’t tolerate such behavior and it will help other users have a better experience over here if we handle such happenings as and when it comes so that other members of the forum don’t have to deal with what you are dealing.

Feel free to express yourself. That will not only boost your own results but will provide useful data to improve the products even further.

You are safe here, bro :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Lion.

As much as I really appreciate your kind words this is the second time these 2 individuals have been attacking me personally and for this reason I really don’t feeling comfortable or secure talking about my experience and results moving forward. The forum use to be like a second home where I can freely express myself for me but after last week incident I don’t feeling very safe anymore:/

I still have a private journal where I mention everybody single result I get and share it with @ouroboros in case it helps him. Let me know if you want me to share it with you as well.

1 Like

Yes you could tag me, my friend.

If those posts are still there where they are making fun of you, you could still flag them.

Anyways, the call is up to you. You have a great weekend and great results.

1 Like

It’s gone now but appreciate you looking to help me bro. It means a lot.

1 Like

@Lion thank you.

@Vesper in the future please tag any such post if you think someone is belittling you or anyone.

I’m also going to encourage you to flag the posts you were referring to and/or post the quotes that might be belittling.

2 Likes

Will do thank you!

Could you notify Saint! Regarding this message please (It’s for a order)?

In addition to flagging, keep a copy of these messages and when they were sent, even the more subtle ones you feel are disrespectful towards you. This can help to show an ongoing pattern of harassment, otherwise it’s often difficult to see from a occasional flagged post.

Now that you’ve raised the issue I hope SC keep a close eye on this, and take a firm stance against these individuals. It’s obviously already had an effect on you. There should be zero tolerance for bullying or targeted harassment on a forum intended to help people achieve their potential.

4 Likes

As much as I’d love this to take effect, one of the individuals in particular has had an ongoing pattern for months now with not only me but others in the forum as well. The reason why he’s still here is unknown to me but yeah it’s very known.

Agreed but like I said I won’t judge the people who cause the issues. The two in particular have really strong personalities and are always in recon. Doesn’t make what they did right but the best I can do is ignore them and go on with my day.

Who are they?

1 Like

I won’t name them since I don’t really care about them but they lurk in the shadows of the Wanted Black thread :wink:

Shadow monsters

1 Like

Thank you I now officially have nightmares :joy:

2 Likes

Look at this from the bright side. If you were nobody you would have no enemies. Since you have enemies you are someone more important :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

To help people see the results of QTKS & WB. I decided to share some of the results I’ve gotten publicly:

• Keep getting money at the perfect time
  • Leaner physique even tho I eat more.
  • Taller by one inch (Non-Measured)
  • Productivity is a lot higher even higher then Emperor
  • Social skills both on call and in person is higher. Able to connect and make people laugh while being professional as well.
  • First time starting to turn on my camera on meetings. A lot less shy and more confident.
  • 2 girls at the gym we’re checking me out. One of them was starting me at me as if she was in love with me.
  • Consistently been waking at 8:00 AM without any issues if I have an alarm on.
  • One person who stopped talking to me for 3 years came back into my life and has been complimenting me non stop and seem to really want to be around me.
  • A lot more popular in the gym, people are saying hi a lot more when they see me.
  • Verbal mastery/verbal fluency is present, words and the way I communicate the words are a lot better than before.
  • More motivation to workout.
  • A lot busier on the work side of things.
  • Manager and team seems to like me a lot more and one mentioned they love talking with me even tho they’re busy.
  • A lot better social skills by doing active listening more than talking all the time and asking questions.
  • 100k job offer received
  • Received an offer for retainer for AI consulting firm which adds an extra 20k to my yearly income.
  • I seem to be able to turn on the charisma switch on and off when needed. When on it’s as if I’m the most interesting person and people just continuously talk which means I don’t have to do much talking but when I did it’s meaningful and beautiful.
  • Seem to have the pretty privilege and hollow aura a lot more. People seem to try me like royalty either wanting to talk to me or help me and always treat me nice.
  • Got messaged for an emergency at the exact moment I woke up. Super lucky this has happened (Fortune’s Favourite).
  • Seem to get free food without asking for it. People just offer it when I go eat.

By no means are these results crazy compared to the results other people have but it seems having Stark QTKS + GLM + WB + Index Gate is super synergistic.

11 Likes

Damn, I do not do french :frowning:

1 Like

Learn French :wink:

1 Like

I will consult it with my legal counsel.

1 Like

Honestly been really loving life so far. If these few manifestation that I’m looking for will happen. I will be happy for the first time in a long time.

2 Likes