Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

No wonder, I have 5 to 6 perfume to choose. Since listening to this title, I’m very picky on which perfume I use on the day.

Also, when sniffing a good perfume from others, the perfume seems to struck me. I’m a deep thinking to question myself why there is such a great perfume like this. I enjoy smell good perfume more than ever.

4 Likes

That probably explains why I now have a dozen bottles of cologne :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah… dozens of fragrances.
And now dozens of pheromones too… I stack the pheromones & fragrances like subs

1 Like

Damn that’s hardcore, never tried pheromones

I bought the fragrances years ago but still have 81. Not dozens of pheromones… 14. (And every sub club store title for men)
I think that’s accurate.

I always collected things I valued…

3 Likes

how is it going with that combo?

Not much, it’s very close to my old custom, only replaced LoTs. Maybe I’m noticing more beautiful women out and about.

That said I’m also in recon, so there might be some results/manifestations I missed.

Decided to run WB major for the duration of this cycle to see the physical shifting and social effects.

2 Likes
  1. Khan Black
  2. Wanted Black
  3. BDLM
  4. R.I.C.H.
  5. You Are Not Alone
  6. Transcendental Connection
  7. Ethereal Presence
  8. Code of Loyalty
  9. Lifeblood Fable
  10. Call of Honor
  11. The Boundary
  12. Gloryseeker
  13. Stonelike
  14. Fenrir
  15. Righteous Ire
  16. Victory’s Call
  17. Furious Ascent
  18. Subconscious Flow
  19. Fortunas Favorite
  20. Yggdrasil

Rich guy & Big dick energy

9 Likes

QTKS or normal?

normal

1 Like

Who’s running wanted black with Emperor here?

2 Likes

You know what would go well with WB?

Libertine ZPv2 MAX.

4 Likes

Not sure how nice that combo would be, since Emperor + WANTED was a really bad combo for me.

[DarkPhilosopher: I apologize, bombay, but after debating it internally for some time I did feel the language was a bit strong and I edited it. I trust you understand.]

After 2 long-awaited weeks, I’m back on WB again. A custom with WB+S&S+IC+LB will be an interesting combo to say the least, looking forward to the results it can produce.

6 Likes

Now someone has to try Emperor Black + Wanted Black lol

2 Likes

After 1 loop all I can report is excessive horniness, smfh.

Why does this always have to be the fucking result lmfao

2 Likes

What was it about Emperor and WANTED that you didn’t like or wish had been better?

3 Likes

Starting this tomorrow: wb-kb4-empb

2 Likes

That sounds exciting! Good luck with the stack

Extremely anti-social, internally and externally.

2 Likes