Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I’d like more info too, planning on putting the two together in a stack and possibly even a custom with Stark.

1 Like

Anyone here been experiencing the self love part of this and what it’s done for you guys?

2 Likes

Not notably like I get from DR:LD.

The most I noticed is physical shifting, which is great, and a social aura it seems to emit where people are generally friendlier. This is in my few weeks I’ve ran it thus far.

5 Likes

What did you notice for results?

WB mascot?

No, do you desire the WB mascot?

1 Like

If this is what the WB mascot looks like everyone would desire her. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also to note I upped the loop to 2:30 from 1 min with no troubles

Will ascend to 5 minutes next loop

3 Likes

I must have missed this because I’d also like to know more about how these two work together compared to how they work alone.

I’m paring it with WBC (St2 now), so I’m not sure what the WB part is, but I am much calmer and at peace with myself and take more care of myself. I do more sports, eat healthier, etc., but I am more motivated by doing it for me than by external validation.

Strangely, I get a bit of Chosen vibes. It is very calm. It is great for my social skills, but I’m neither as self-conscious as I’m under TS, nor am I as hyped as under DD. I get great results while caring less about them.

1 Like

Body wise it really helped my proportions flow more. Very streamlined, like a model.

Smoother sharper features in face,

3 Likes

Okay enough pictures of women in revealing clothes.

Back on track, please.

2 Likes

I’ll delete them :wink:

Its not a single core custom but I ordered this one last week.
I am very excited to try this beautiful piece

2 Likes

I noticed that too. I’ve been riding since I was seventeen, but hadn’t for four years or so. I noticed that my confidence with it really started coming back when I started WB.

1 Like

Learned something new about Daredevil… something possibly also true for Wanted Black… & I’m sure the One Scent module is more focused.

1 Like

Is it wise to run both wanted and WB ?

I would personally stick to just the one

1 Like

They seem to cancel out the recon that I feel on the other one and get me this balance between them that synergies well.

Anytime I get recon on one, playing the other helps immensely.

3 Likes

anyone running full loops? I’m maxing out at 5 min right now

1 Like