Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Full loop gave recon weeks ago so slowly building up and so far so good

3 Likes

Thatā€™s super interesting.

Results wise, anything jump out at you?

1 Like

But why though,

Highly recommend this book, itā€™s morally great too :boom:

7 Likes

This is a classic, I read this a while ago.

My honest take:
This book can help people who tend to talk about themselves too much. But for people who already have good listening skills, itā€™s sort of a hit or miss. I found when applying this practically, the conversations become a bit one-sided where I donā€™t have a chance to talk about my side of things and feels ingenuine.

The best relationships are a balance of both being able to genuinely express yourself and active listening. No need to force an outcome. Quality over quantity

Good theories though, and definitely some perspective you can take out of it. Mainly being considerate of the other person.

8 Likes

Listening more than talking is a very effective way to be mysterious and fascinating.

4 Likes

I agree To a certain extent, but at some point, you have to bring actual value to the table.

If you are a boring person and just use listening to manipulate an outcome, it doesnā€™t really work. What the book fails to mention is that there is way more than just listening skills to make a significant influence.

Ultimately our biggest focus should always be elevating our own frame, and our own value, and build actual things of interest that bring value to others. Basically what a lot of the SC subs help us do.

Thereā€™s really no gimmick that will influence friends and win people lol.

But it does hold some things we can take away, mainly perspective.

4 Likes

^^^^^

2 Likes

Appreciate your take on it. I think if people donā€™t ask about you, then Iā€™d say itā€™s a red flag.

Theyā€™re reliving the moments as they tell you and your the one theyā€™re looking at while talking. Thatā€™s why people say,

ā€˜I feel like Iā€™ve known you my whole lifeā€™

Also Iā€™m curious so have to ask, how is not talking manipulative?

Conversations are very much dynamic. Everyone is different, and we all connect differently. Some people prefer to do more talking, others prefer to listen, etc.

So instead of attempting to create a robotic outcome by using these techniques written in books, the best way we can learn is just getting experience. Connect to more people. The more people you talk to, the more we understand them. Make it organic, and be genuine. Its not about ā€œNot talkingā€ or ā€œtalkingā€ or overthinking too much of that stuff.

This is something I found posted online which resonated:
The path to actual mastery is paved with real-world experience.

I think itā€™s time we all became more skeptical about the advice we read, and start learning what actually works for US.

My biggest takeaway from the book is to try and be considerate of the other party, and that their views will be different than yours.

5 Likes

My biggest takeaway was that remembering their name goes a long way lol.

Just remembering and using their name gives them the perception youā€™re an excellent conversationalist

5 Likes

Yep, I agree. It adds to the whole perspective of "being considerate of other people"Itā€™s a two-way street.

1 Like

Would running Primal along with WB be sort of redundant since WB has similar scripting in terms of sexual and masculine healing, social etc? @AnswerGroup

I think it will mesh well, and be a healthy balance of attract and approach.

WB has the magnetism that does a lot of the leg work for us in attracting people to us.

Primal is the aggressiveness that allows us to approach with fearlessness and courage.

1 Like

Imagine.

Imagine you hang out with this super hot female. Rihanna, Bella Hadid or whatever flows your boat. You are having a good fun, she laugh to your jokes you feel amazing.

Then you hear a guy coming, he doesnā€™t acknowledge you and talk to her. She just chat then she tells you itā€™s a guy she met. The guy greets and leave. You shrug it off.

Still having fun with the girl, rocking, she is having a good time. Then you both leave. As you are outside the premise, you get ready to say something nice to the hot babe. Maybe inviting her to another place another day, why not maybe continue to your place.

But the you hear the same voice. Damn the same fucking guy. You donā€™t know what he says. But she answers, ā€œI am here with my good friendā€. And you are dead. She leaves you and go to the man, he is in his car. She goes talking to the man in his car by his window. She is hapyp, she speaks with him. You see her giving him her phone number and say call me anytime. You feel dead inside. You are sad. You see the guy leaving in his crappy fucking car. The guy doesnt even acknowledge you, or her. Because he won. And you know he will bang her. You hear your female friend speaking shit but you donā€™t care because you know youā€™ve lost. Again. To whom?

Lol

But letā€™s imagine you are the other guy, the man who left in the crappy car with your Rihanna phone number and a sure fuck. Yeah you are the other guy.

The John fuckin WIngliss!

Damn thatā€™s what I pull, I was the other guy. After I did that I find the whole situation funny. I was really selfish and I would usually feel bad for the guy friend but I did not care. I was dick driven lol.

I pulled some out of space atomic bomb. She is so hot. I could have bang her just outside my car in daylight. To be honest I mean no idea how I did it.

But fuck inside I am so anxious and all one-ities lol. I have been thinking about this and her since 3 full days non stop. Full on recon.

12 Likes

Physical shifting on WB is phenomenal :grin::muscle:

Whats the context and comparison here? Whats your goal? or previous results? And yes WB is phenomenal haha

I just saw this. I didnā€™t know what L2K was when you posted about it. Iā€™ve scoured Pherotruth.com since and see the goals :goal_net: of WANTED Black and Alpha Dreamā€™s L2K pheromone are the same. There are questions whether the current version(s) v1 or v2 are still potent as before. I bought a bunch from PheromoneXS and Liquid Alchemy Labs this monthā€¦ From zero to many. Boom.

1 Like

Exactly, which is why I liked it. Iā€™d like to think it just potentiates the aura from WB even further.

1 Like

And I think KB and SPS: endocrine system would also prime the body for the mones. Symbiosis. :arrows_counterclockwise:

1 Like