Best subs for Sexual and Relationship Healing?

khan black, khan, and heartsong are what I would recommend. primal would be nice as well.

2 Likes

Khan Black, Heartsong, Love Bomb are immediate standouts for me.

3 Likes

These are all great choices for sexual healing and future sex, but are these also healing for relationship issues? Sex is great and definitely want this in my life, but I’d love a truly healthy relationship and that starts with me.

1 Like

That would be Heartsong

4 Likes

That is why I suggested both Heartsong and Love Bomb, as neither of these titles focus on sex, but rather internal and external relationships with self and others.

3 Likes

Wanted Black and Love Bomb for Humanity/Heartsong

Wanted Black helping with the confidence, getting those new positive experiences to heal the past sexual rejection, new women in your life

LBFH or Heartsong to heal that self-rejection and lack of self-love that comes along with the kind of experiences you’ve lived

TBH you can just run Wanted Black solo too, I think that would help you a lot
It’s the best sub for romance/seduction ever

I never posted my results off it, but stacking Wanted Black with Khan Black and using the Voodoo pheromone from Liquid Alchemy Labs got me laid twice with a new girl, with two other girls also dying to fuck me but my schedule is too full so they ask me all the time when I’ll have time for them

13 Likes

For some people.

4 Likes

I would recommend Love Bomb for Humanity + Heartsong + Primal.

Since you don’t have issues with seduction or bedroom skills, you can leave titles like Khan and Wanted Black for now.

So Love Bomb for Humanity will heal the relationship trauma you have with yourself. This is the most important part of the equation.

Heartsong will heal the relationship trauma you have with women.

And Primal will break all the chains you have with regard to your sexual past which will in turn make you free from the validation of women. Hence making you even more attractive to them.

All are healing titles that make you more lovable and sexy, and I think they will do the job.

3 Likes

I’d say just run Heartsong until you find your ideal romantic partner. This is one of the things that it’s designed for.

If you have your ideal romantic partner, are you going to have a lackluster sex/romantic life?

This is just my opinion. In my experience with manifesting and subliminal work, I find that focusing on the end goal is usually the most efficient because your subconscious mind handles everything in the way.

7 Likes

Nice! With Saint and others giving a shout to Liquid Alchemy Labs :test_tube: it’s too bad you can’t order from their own website.

High Quality problems…
Your “schedule is TOO full”

2 Likes

Email them, Garry is responsive!

First time I emailed I got no response, but when I tried again with an email that has my full name in it, he took me seriously. I usually get a response within 1-2 days max now.

Haha yeah, schedule too full with other priorities besides women. WB and these new sexual experiences actually helped me realize that external validation from pussy is not nearly as important to me as my career and spiritual pursuits, so they gotta get in line baby :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! This had been very helpful. I started with Khan Black ST1 and MAN it is amazing. I felt a real shift during the first loop and have felt amazing all day today. Going to be working through all of these at some point. Much gratitude to you wonderful people! :wink:

3 Likes

Just putting this here as a TL; DR reminder of your final point.

Also, respect for having already done a run-through of Dragon Reborn! Don’t underestimate how much that may already be doing for you. Hmm… actually, maybe that’s what drew you in your current direction. If so, it’s probably right now working on the issue behind the scenes. :+1:t5:

I’d go for Khan Black and Wanted Black first. It sounds like you’re kind of wanting to have general pleasure and interest from women. Then, I’d switch out WB for Heartsong if you start to feel that you want something deeper and more personal with one special person.

(It’s equally possible that what you actually need is different from the obvious suggestions we are all making. So make sure to read the program descriptions and ultimately go with your own gut.)

4 Likes

I’m still waiting… I tried two different LAL emails and my email has my full name :man_shrugging:

I bought Aqua Vitae and Wolf off an eBay seller at a significant markup. But they’re new and shipped domestic. USA

1 Like

What about PheromoneXS (pheromonexs.com)? How do they compare with each other? One company better than the other?

1 Like

There’s a thread for pheromone shit and it isn’t this one.

No, they’re both reputable.

However, at least you CAN order from PheromoneXS, with some possible delays due to their destroyed factory.

You cannot order directly from Liquid Alchemy Labs… you have to email…
Or order from Aroma Fero.

1 Like

Sorry

Lol, this is a thread created by you so I would guess you could write here whatever you want, about pheromones about other stuff as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t mind him, he’s being crabby

Like Achilles said, this is your thread! Ask/talk about whatever you want

3 Likes