Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Well with this sub I manifested and pulled a 10 out of my league with zero game (or I was the game), but then reality reconciliation hit me. I don’t feel as in your face confident and outgoing as I was with Primal/Stark, I feel like I am in a healing phase around self worth and self love.
Yet I don’t think another romance sub fit better my current goals (I am not expressing 10% of the goals).

6 Likes

I love this sub. It does a lot of the leg work for me with its aura.

3 Likes

You mean you felt pulling that 10 was so outside the norm you couldn’t reconcile the experience?

3 Likes

This is me trying to analyse. What happened is
I pulled her with zero effort, where for this kind of girl I usually have to chat and game a lot. Then I was very anxious and oneitis on her, like how could her be interested, she doesn’t know me, I did not pull my best game, maybe she doesn’t like me. Usually I do heavy social game, based on social dynamics, socal value, social circle, banter etc.
That led me to become very self conscious about my self worth, question if I was worthy, do I love myself. This is this second part I describe as a reconciliation.

7 Likes

Ah I see. That’s a really good experience though. Gets to the heart of whats needed to actualize the goals of WB

1 Like
10 Likes
8 Likes

I am running LBfH with WB and I must say a lot of your recon will go and you will be left with no to manageable recon. Self love is a must in WB journey.

So those facing recon problems, try LbFH with WB

10 Likes

Does WB have scripting related to manifesting a John Wingliss lifestyle? Like something similar to Sultan or Mogul lite for wealth and an Inner Circle for a circle of “party friends”?

3 Likes

How strong is the self-love scripting compared to LBFH and LB? Is there a difference in the nature of the self-love in WB and LBFH/LB?

3 Likes

Am sure the self-love scripting in Wanted Black will be less than the one in Love Bomb for Humanity and Love Bomb.

The Love Bomb series is focused on love and hence made to focus on it. Add to that the love for humanity in the free title and you got yourself love on a much grander scale when compared to Wanted Black.

5 Likes

Anyone tried this? With LBFH instead of LB, would results on other be the same?

2 Likes

Didn’t add Libertine, but yes for LbFH + WB, actually using LbFH + WB + Stark at the moment. About the results LbFH seems to alleviate recon from WB and this combo is manifesting hot women around me constantly

Also WB constantly produces the feeling of being alone forever, of not being enough, so LbFH helps a lot in countering these feelings by being cultivation of self love

13 Likes

Are you running them back to back?

I might start doing this as well, but LBFH brought up some pretty brutal recon for me in the past. Have you always responded positively to LBFH?

Not necessarily, but the thing is, it always feels like there is a support through out the brutal recon, which is in itself self love

1 Like

You can still change things if you really want to.

2 Likes

WB + KB + DR:LD = fast progress with anything related to sexual/romance/love

4 Likes

Watching “Californication” right now.
So much inspiration for the the John Wingliss archetype and life style! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

It think y’all should see this. He explains thoroughly about sexuality.

I’ve been using Wanted ZP2 for a while (2 months); however, I don’t really feel like I’m getting too many results (goals is mainly physical shifting and attracting women). Not sure if it is just really small results or stonewalling.

However, is it possible to just jump into WB? I understand that we are all adults, so don’t need anyone else’s permission, but don’t want to get into a situation where I just completely stonewall.

1 Like