Main Disc. Thread - Ultimate Artist ZP

It was the least purchased SubClub product and/or least used:

Fingers crossed the ZP rewrite made it way better :metal:

1 Like

Are you planning to use UA ZP, @Sub.Zero ?

1 Like

I’m too artistic a soul already. Moreover, even the average 4 y.o. is better at drawing and painting than me. :rofl:

I may stack it with Alchemist or Sage one day though. When I’m filthy rich that is. :sunglasses:

If the way I chose was related to any kind of art I would go for it though.

3 Likes

Sweet plan :ok_hand:

1 Like

Saint, did UA ZP get the ME enhancements?

:grinning:

2 Likes

Most probably still go for RM over UA (like me, sorry Saint)

2 Likes

I love RM more than UA too. But am curious how UA ZP is. Am sure they put some new goodies in it. Maybe it has a bit of RM creativity too.

2 Likes

I got so excited for a second i thought it said renaissance man hahahah

hahaha you too? i thought rm is fairly low in use compared to UA

lets go RM gang

It’s about drive, it’s about power
We stay hungry, we devour

2 Likes

I’m going to stack this one with Stark and Ascended Mogul (when it comes out) after my washout

1 Like

that is a wonderful idea :slight_smile: thanks for the inspiration, maybe i will try it later to add stark with Ascension and RM

Do I need to do a washout when switching from UA Qv2 to UA ZP ?

1 Like

Not needed

1 Like

This is a pleasant surprise and I have to rethink my choices for the next stack. Woah.

1 Like

Try it :dragon: :dragon_face:

1 Like

Excited to see the objectives for this because I know this will be a killer program like the rest of them.

Plus I’ll be buying for future use and so I can support.

Can’t have Fire and Saint crying.

:sob::sob:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I have to reevaluate my stack once again lol. This is definitely sitting high on the priority list for me. Damn lol

2 Likes

Small typo

1 Like

One thing I’ve always appreciated the hell out of about UA was where it was coming from. Artists, unless they are famous or popular or have some kind of following, are almost always waved off as hobbyist and like they are wasting their time. When you’re just coming up or still a work in progress, that’s a tough obstacle to get past. I swear there are some people who want to see artists fail who are trying their best. Like they get satisfaction around tearing down people who can’t compare to a pro that’s been at it for years. Needless to say this area of life is SWIMMING with negativity.

But all artists go through it. Nobody jumps right to brilliant pieces of work. For that reason I’m appreciative of this title because it was built with the understanding of what an artist is at their core.

9 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

10 Likes