The Copycat Chronicles

Another copycat “subliminal producer” decided to send over a double agent to advertise their crap products. Given that this individual was posting on their forum with the same username as they used here, it wasn’t too hard to figure out what was going on. I politely asked him not to advertise any other products here, and he vehemently denied being the individual posting on the other form, exact usernames be damned. And even worse, he then began to demand an apology from me for “baseless accusations,” and even told me that I was on my “last chance.”

Yeah, I banned his ass.

He tried to create a post here lying about how we banned him with no “proof” and yada, yada. @Fire just deleted the thread (because I told everyone last time this crap happened, no more drama – instant delete). He then ran to the copycat’s forum, created a sock puppet account and really held a conversation with his own alt complaining about how we’re confusing him… with him?

After they realized how stupid and amateurish the whole thing looked, the proprietor of the other forum proceeded to delete all the posts that the agent made under his original username (the same one he uses here).

Some of you are probably thinking, “w-w-what if they’re wrong? What if… they just banned an innocent individual who ‘spent thousands of euros on customs’ with no proof at all? What if… dear God, what if it happens to meeeeeeeeeeeeee?”

Well, unfortunately for the copycat producer, we screenshotted all the incriminating posts BEFORE we even confronted your double agent and sent it over to our legal counsel, where we’ll begin building a case against you, just like the others who attempt to mess with us. We’ve already taken out quite a couple copycats, and we’re not afraid to go after you.

If you spent less time trying to steal from us and more time actually building your business, you wouldn’t have to come here and do this crap. We didn’t. No other company can claim that we did, because we put our heads down and built incredible products and an awesome community.

But, I digress. To answer the question of how we caught this individual and how we know he’s not innocent, I’d like to present to you:

hoW i DiD iT
a storie by Saynt Sovereign

Step 1 – Read this thread: New Journal AG - Let's go

Step 2 – Look at this picture:

Step 3 – For those who missed the blatantly obvious clue (which is no one, because it’s that obvious):

Step 4 – Look at the lies and indignant rage!!!

Me: …

Yes, because there’s another user named Almighty that bought multiple custom subliminals from a subliminal producer (hint: we’re the only producer that has a forum AND does customs right now) and left because of perceived support issues.

Which, I’m going to address, just to show you all another layer of nonsense we deal with. This individual was a pirate who, at one point, illegally downloaded every title we have. He decided to go legit (which, was admirable), but kept sending me weird messages about this burning need for me to forgive him for what he did. I normally don’t do this, but eh, you’re trying to hurt our business, so I really don’t care:

This went on and on and on, until I finally blew up:

When he kept going, I just stopped even looking at his messages, because I already made myself clear. The end result? He leaves, goes to a copycat (and I mean a copycat – I know you Internet sleuths have already found this wack company and cracked up at the name), bashes us there, clearly team up with the individual and came back with the sole intention of advertising the copycat.

It’s no coincidence that they tried this right as Zero Point hype reaches a fever pitch, eh? Anyway, if anyone wants to go try their stuff, be my guest. You’ll be back, because there’s nothing out there like Zero Point.

To the copycats and scam “producers,” you are wasting your time trying to imitate us, advertise here or deconstruct our technology – you lack the knowledge, drive and passion to take us on head to head. If you spent more time trying to carve your own path in this industry rather than scurrying behind us like rats fiending for our scraps, you’d find the success you want.

When we started Subliminal Club, we DELIBERATELY and CONSCIOUSLY took our company in a different direction than the other producers. Of course, there’s some overlap between producers, but we decided that we were going to innovate within and add to this industry, not follow behind anyone and take the same path they did.

We named our products differently, we branded ourselves differently, we made a commitment to stacking, free lifetime upgrades, and applying big tech business principles to a small company merging science + self-growth + alchemy. And we succeeded, because every product we created was infused with the purest expression of the human soul – love and raw, unadulterated creativity. We considered our programs our children. We cried when they failed (here’s to you, Ultimate Artist), we celebrated when impromptu, surprise programs that we built for personal use became best sellers (and a glass to you, R.I.C.H.)

You could succeed too, if you truly love this field and if you truly love your customers. But for now, it’s obvious that you don’t. You just want to make a quick buck, and you think you can ride on our coattails to do so. So, I’m going to give you a word of advice: If you proceed to take us on head to head, you will fail, and that’s the simple fact of the matter. The amount of experience that I have, that @Fire has, that our backers have is incredible, and there’s no way you’re going to be able to overtake us using our own tactics. We have that on lock.

What you can do, is create your own path and discover a way to innovate. We welcome the challenge, as the forge that is adversity will only improve our company, your company and the industry as a whole.

Challenge us.

Because right now, you’re like the annoying little brother who just breaks things.

43 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

I was going to comment but, I think Fire has something to say :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The convo with “almighty” turned from sad to cringe. The guy was asking forgiveness for a reason. To wash away the mistakes he did and was continuing to do.

A few days back he said the following on his journal:

I was like, but why? What’s with the secrecy? Sounded fishy to me.

And now we get to know why.

Either way, am honored to be part of the Subliminal Club community. Two years ago when I joined, I did wonder whether I was making the right decision. But the wallet-friendly costs and the awesome forum made a very good first impression on me. Add to this their excellent products and co-founders SaintSovereign and Fire who listens to our needs, and I have no plans to leave.

A couple of months back, I even deleted the files I had purchased from 2 other major sub makers so that I could burn all (unnecessary) bridges and concentrate on subliminals that work.

10 Likes

Didn’t know that!

But damn,

What a beautiful post! Started with bad intent of a copycat, but became a beautiful pouring of your heart and soul why WE love this company so much! Because you do!

Keep it up, gentlemen!

7 Likes

How are there so many Other sub producers including copycat ones, no-value for money ones, lost ones? But I only know about and trash on that one no-value for money one. :disappointed:

3 Likes

What do you mean by “failed” in the case of UA? Like in terms of not reaching expected sales? Just curious, since I’ve read reports by people who swear by UA.

9 Likes

Resolves even more strongly to run Ultimate Artist QZP.

11 Likes

Everything has already been said by @SaintSovereign, but I’d like to add just a tiny bit to those who are wondering why we seem to be talking more about such cases of theft and mimicry, and especially those who are wondering why we are taking such a hard stance towards it.

For @SaintSovereign and myself, this isn’t just another business.

For us, this is pure passion.

It is work coming straight from the heart - from our very souls.

We’ve done so much in our lives already, have done some astounding things and fulfilled many of our dreams.

We’ve helped others build great companies (some you’ve definitely heard of), we’ve built multiples of our own highly successful businesses, we’ve traveled the world, met incredible people and built a profound network of extraordinary individuals, stockpiled knowledge from all kinds of unique and in many cases secret, unbelievable sources - scientists, successful men and women, old books and even learned from wizened masters.

Why do I say this?

Because both @SaintSovereign and I are long, long past the point of necessity.

Subliminal Club, this community, Zero Point and Q - it’s all about passion.

We wake up every morning and call each other up to discuss with excitement any new ideas we’ve had, the things we are going to work on during the day, the private, real life testers that will be coming for testing and monitoring, the events and experiences of people on the forums, etc.

When we spend time together, we inevitably end up talking Subliminal Club and brainstorming - there is simply nothing more exciting for us.

The constant exchange of ideas, the development of plans and strategizing, that unbridled raw passion - that is what makes us wake up every day and put in 12 hour workdays every single day until one of us has to force the other to stop.

It is all about passion - passion about Subliminal Club, the subliminal industry and subliminal technology.

So when someone with no passion, no inspiration or desire other than a base desire for money comes in and attempts to mimic and copy us (with awful execution) or even worse scam people that entrust their most powerful and precious tools - their subconscious minds - to these companies, it is not just an affront, insult and attack - it is a gross misunderstanding of what the subliminal industry needs.

It is pure shortsightedness, because they are directly harming the subliminal industry as a whole through their lack of understanding.

And it falls to us to correct this - through building ever greater trust with our members, new customers, the subliminal industry, media and the public, through developing ever more profound technology, and sadly through taking direct legal action (as we’ve had to do so over 5 times already - all successful mind you).

We’ve gone relatively easy up until now (yes, that is relatively easy - you have no idea what stealing we see every day) as we wanted to focus on developing the technology and other parts of Subliminal Club such as the support hub in order to make the journey more enjoyable for our users.

But as the Subliminal Club team grows, as we expand and as our legal team continues building cases against each of these copycat competitors and scam producers, we will be taking more direct action, talking about what they do, and exposing such unsavory acts and cases.

To be truthful, both @SaintSovereign and I don’t enjoy that part of business - even though we’ve become incredibly proficient at it through our lifelong experiences.

We wish others would be able to understand the way their actions affect people. Many of these scam companies and copy cats have no issue with harming their customers, us (if they even could) or the industry as a whole - as long as they achieve their goals.

We aren’t going to allow that.

We have the resources.

We have the knowledge.

We have the experience.

We have the network.

We have the team.

We have the passion.

Do you?

41 Likes

Yes, in this context, I’m referring to sales and popularity.

11 Likes

Got to post this again.

4 Likes

Man, we need a subliminal title for finding our passion. Reading @SaintSovereign 's and @Fire 's posts about their passion for subliminals always tugs at my own burning desire to find my own purpose and chase excellence in it.

Maybe the copycats could run that title too and it will set them straight lol.

8 Likes

There’s a Mogul sub for that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Trust me if I tell you that the “I AM” Module is definitely doing that :wink:

Also, didn’t know UA sold so “badly.”
Then again, I decided to run RM over it instead. I know it has a different scope, but still.

5 Likes

"Strawberry Subliminals" !?!

If I came across such a company name, my first thought would be:

“Guess, they didn’t want to call themselves Plain Vanilla Subliminals.”

:rofl:

12 Likes

Was unhappy and suffered from reconciliation for a period of this year, but I would say that Subliminal Club has really impressed me with all the changes over the past months in terms of customer service as well as product quality.

All the new developments are just wow…

That is why I have decided to become active here again and restart everything slowly (with just one Ascended Mogul).

Plus, I cannot find a better community of knowledge outside this forum.

7 Likes

Hmmm maybe I should do Mogul QZP then because I feel so lost with regard to purpose.

That good? Will make some plans to use it.

6 Likes

BRUH.

You have no idea. I mean this in a good way. Still one of my all-time favorite modules. I went into Khan Stage 1 to become a sexual god, but I AM told me I AM not that man. It showed me my TRUE self. Which is a fully different path. It pulled me out of a dark valley in my life just like that and showed me what I really need to do in life.

Imo Khan Stage 1 could be a standalone sub to find your true meaning in life. It’s THAT good.

Edit: @SaintSovereign what about a “Purpose Finder” Lifecharger?
Thinking of a 7-day daily Meditation practice with the new ZP Lifechargers to guide you to find your true meaning.
That would be SICK.

8 Likes

That’s excellent, @AlexanderGraves. Am genuinely happy for you.

Will take notes. Hopefully the copycats are also taking notes. For their own good for a change!

3 Likes