The Copycat Chronicles

I think that’s the standard operating procedure now in ZP.

6 Likes

Think that’s very important.

There are many people like me who really don’t know what we want, being influenced too much by society to live according to the expectations and rules of other individuals, businesses, groups and organizations.

In the end we go round in circles trying out every single subliminal and then realise that the goals of the subliminals may not fit us and we just keep on searching and searching for some external source of enlightenment when we should be looking into ourselves.

It’s like a cave - you think there’s treasure in the cave, and you go into it and then you find nothing. You get out, try out other caves and still find nothing. Worse is you go deeper and deeper into each cave and it becomes harder to get out.

You then realise that what you were looking for has always been in your home, but you had never thought of cleaning up your home in the first place.

End up what we get is a waste of time and money.

I’ve been round the block, and now I decided to start simple again and look inside myself.

In essence, start from the Zero Point within me. It all starts from within.

7 Likes

I relate and agree with you, but I also want to encourage you by saying;

After going through those experiences, the level of determination, maturity, and stability that you’ll bring to the change process will be higher and stronger. It will be harder to distract you or to fool you.

That is Saturn’s gift. The gift of hard-won wisdom through life experience.

10 Likes

Exactly. It is a process.

Finding your meaning in life takes time and effort. A sub would virtually do the same, just much quicker and more powerful imo.

4 Likes

Reading that made me sad. It doesn’t even get included in upgrade votes, talked about or even included in some artistic customs when its an obvious choice! Such a shame for its a gem. Every path could use some creative spark, it could be what’s missing in your life. But oh well, sex sex sex :smiley: :+1:

I’m preordering whatever comes out of the UA product line, you already got one backer :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done on the insta-deletes, no need to entertain such dramatic nonsense that we’ve been getting in the past and will be getting with the release of ZP. Brace yourself for complete disregard to listening directions

These posts only add to the trust, hype, and faith towards this company and the work you put out

6 Likes

FINNALY :tada::tada::tada:

i cheered with my invisible cup of beer that doesnt exist in the matrix of reality

cheers to you saint, and other who worked on it

I HAVE A DREAM (in martin’s luther king’s voice)

and i have a very loving hope for this site

1 Like

Ultimate Artist is what brought me here! No other sub company was even making such a product. it has pride of place in my heart. (I’m an artist with a BFA and an MFA btw).

Oddly enough I’ve been running UA in the last few months and just now produced the best painting I’ve ever made, with comments like “you should dm it to a popular account”.

No creative effort is ever wasted, even though it didn’t sell as well, UA led to RM and other non related titles.

13 Likes

I actually have one sub from that producer…
Bought it before i started using SubClub.
I already started to distrust him lately, now i really do.
Will stop using his stuff right away now.

2 Likes

Same here! The UA description to me really captured the soul of an artist. That burning need to create that non-artists don’t understand.

I had to scale back my custom. But if I was better equipped in my own life, I’d absolutely be running this and I look forward to returning to it one day.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you guys have to deal with this absolute stupidity on a daily basis. I can’t believe I had interactions with this guy (just about the subs here) and had him in higher regards than this. Ugh.

Subliminal Club has been the only place I’ve ever bought Subs. I’ve looked around a little after using subs on YouTube, not too much, but made Subliminal Club my home after being hesitant on my first purchase - which funnily enough was Emperor that I’ve just started using again today.

Subliminal Club is my one and only home for subliminal use, but also the incredible community, and is my only recommendation for it. The incredible work @SaintSovereign and @Fire do, as well as @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher is absolutely undeniable and I’m beyond grateful to be here - and to be accepted by the community - the alphas - oh a little gays heart rejoiced when he was accepted here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Your passion for your work shows in these incredible products. It really does.

I can’t say I haven’t questioned if they worked or not, especially in the beginning, but the results I’ve gained and instantly saw has erased any of those questions I’ve had in the past. You really made me believe in these subs, helped me whenever I needed and put me on a great path to life.

In the end, your products WORK. That’s the end of it.

This made me sad.

But also made me realise I should have placed it in my MSQv2 custom (edit: I hope a day comes where I can add more cores to a custom, cause this will be in it for sure).

I definitely need to re look at this subliminal.

Did this make anyone else simply want to buy UA just because? Definitely made me want to contribute.

11 Likes

I hope that you and @SaintSovereign at some point will talk a bit about how you figure out what you really really want deep in your heart and your plan for goal achievement/mastery.

1 Like

Saint and Fire,

Y’all would have no way of knowing this, but, when i think of individuals I admire for their passion, dedication and fiery innovative spirit, y’all come to mind just about every day.

You both in ways we know of and don’t know of embody multi-disciplined men. Fire with his dedicated physical and spiritual training, Saint with his intellect, deeply piercing vision and powerful persona. It’s very inspiring.

I said before that before i came here, my highest hope i had for myself at the time was to do just about exactly what you guys do. I wanted to create top tier self improvement titles after being discouraged by what was offered by other producers and on YouTube.

Seeing that it’s being done already by Top Men on a level that I confess i have no true understanding of makes me happy.

I haven’t said it on here before, but, ever since you guys developed and expanded your team (that has been mentioned), I’ve imagined that ‘showing up to work’ (whatever that means for SC) must be a marvelous, joyous daily experience that is beneficial to customers and employees alike.

All in all, in the year + that I’ve been here, I’ve read journals of and talked to numerous individuals that have been affected by your work.

Ye shall know them by their fruits…

Thank you, @SaintSovereign, @Fire, @DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant for all you have done here and will do.

Thank you past testing teams and current testing teams.

And thank YOU Q-Squad :pray:t3:

17 Likes

I found the forum by accident the other day. @SaintSovereign I seriously considered messaging you because the name of the company had me asking " WTF? "

Saint is correct. That forum is identical to this one.

I will openly admit that out of desperation I tried other producers but when the magick that is Dragon Reborn quite literally changed me into an entirely different person than I was prior I knew I would be wasting my time and money with anything else

5 Likes

This is forum theme that anyone can use as far as I know (if that’s what you are referring to).

2 Likes

I know but I was referring to the names of the different categories of that forum

Understandable then

2 Likes

Given the name of this thread, I’m looking forward to see how the copycat chronicles develops more.

2 Likes

of course the first place my imagination goes is 'Hey, I wonder if they’ve created Bizarro counterparts for all of us’

They may run into a little problem when they try to copy this particular forum topic. :laughing: :rofl:

Wait! Am I the copycat or am I the cat who is being copied?! … I… it…

tumblr_299af0624cfbdcd008475af78e1eee0d_425727f7_400

“I see you’ve encountered The Copycat Paradox.”

Okay, I’ll stop.

4 Likes

The guy who runs this forum is obviously a con man trying to copy SC.

1 Like