Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

He’s still speed reading and is halfway through the book already. He only sat down to read the book twice. He actually went back to reread some of the pages that were more detail oriented. He estimates that he read an extra 25 pages in the amount of time it would have taken him to read 60 pages. A 35% increase is phenomenal.

6 Likes

What about his reading comprehension? As I understand things increased speed often comes with decreased comprehension.

2 Likes

The first part of the book dealt with numbers, but he was still able to retain and understand the information after speed reading. The second part dealt with more details. He knew that he could still speed read because of Mind’s Eye if he wanted to, but he chose to go back to reread those details so he wouldn’t forget them.

2 Likes

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

I wonder if Mind’s Eye could be paired with the Weapon X subs to make learning and visualizing techniques and body movements much easier. I would say it would, no?

3 Likes

Yes. Definitely adding Mind’s Eye to a lot of the titles.

16 Likes

Also, I’ll be dropping MTM ZP today.

11 Likes

I’ve seen improvement when using with Spartan QV2 a significant improvement in my speed and accuracy with an axe working on fallen trees and fire wood. Specifically: While I was listening to both tracks I would focus on visualization of the goal I desired while letting my body move on autopilot. I’ve achieved a 100% single strike splitting rate on 2 year aged oak logs, and I am able to cleanly cut through green pine or birch up to 3” thick in a single strike with a machete while doing this.

6 Likes

GET OUT!

THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME. Literally just posted about MTMZP in my diary too, you think I could sub out the Q version for ZP mid-cycle?

3 Likes

MTM full form ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:clap:t2:

:fist_left:t2:

:muscle:t2:

:fist_right:t2:

:clap:t2:

:elephant:

Muay Thai Mastery X

:joy:

5 Likes

Thank you for your feed back the community on here are brilliant friendly and helpful.

1 Like

Thank you for that great feedback I will use that programme let me know what other results you get.

I haven’t read an MTM journal since the one that notorious Seductress runner had going on way back when, looking forward to your success.

Actually, I think that was Boxing Mastery she was using :thinking:

1 Like

Np bro. All programs are great

1 Like

No yet

Dear Friend.
I used 1 loop of minds eye today and paragon on zp how long was your loop of minds eye. Did you play it every other day I dont want to over expose myself, but to get best benefits from minds eye how long do you recommend i play each loop?

I have the dreams programme is the supercharger programme good and does it induce lucid dreams?

Did you read the PDF?

How would users rate this as a tool to assist in problem solving if you happen to be working in I.T, technology ?. As i can understand how visualizations can fit into problem solving.

2 Likes