Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

First week on zp i did 1 loop of emperor zp, things were subtle no recon to report on, this is my 2nd week today

So maybe another loop would do more good than harm :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like

I think you can safely do 2-3 loops a week, don’t hesitate to try first with the recomanded patern of 1-2loops then rest day and repeat for 21 days

2 Likes

No need for space of silence between tracks right?

Like i could just play them back to back right?

That is preferred/recommended with ZP. To play them straight through with no silence

2 Likes

I’m eagerly waiting for Khan release :wink:

Can’t wait to run St1 for the healing part!

1 Like

Been refreshing all day lol

1 Like

@GoldenTiger I am with you on this many others have been messaging me last 3 days “black adder whats happening with Khan” i really dont know people its in the hands of SC now we can only sit pray.

1 Like

What is MTM ?

1 Like

Muay Thai Mastery

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist If you want to follow what is happening with Khan you can check this link, we are at 12 votes for now. We need to keep the recommandations focused.

1 Like

I’m working on it now.

1 Like

We need to get more votes and get Saints attention on this one.

@WhiteTiger can you please drive this and keep me updated.

1 Like

Already on it, the excitement for Khan on the forum was not the same as on the roadmap

1 Like

Ascension ZP on the way.

22 Likes

AZP + MogulZP = consider the game changed

Awesome with Ascension… Hopefully Elixir next :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

hey Saint, quick question;
can Auras of certain subs be smelled? or is there any pheromone type of scripting in Emperor or Stark ZP?

Yes! Will this mean that Ascended Mogul will be next? :smiley:

1 Like

Man, these are all such good titles. Are we going to get a guideline on rotating ZP titles?

1 Like

With these releases, they’re really tempting us to increase our stacks over 3. :rofl:

1 Like