Sage - Where There Is A Will

I finally got around to naming my latest custom, though I can easily see myself changing it later.

Pygmalion’s Momentum

Heartsong Core
Wanted Core
DIAMOND Ultima Core

Alexander’s Play

Lifeblood Fable

Transcendental Connection

Gorgeous Manifestor

Sexual Manifestation

Instant Seducing Tactician

Entranced

Temptation

Ethereal Presence

Eventide

Omnidimensional

Potentiator

Furious Ascent

Yggdrasil

Divine Will

Limit Destroyer

ARES

4 Likes

Aren’t customs with Ultima core maxed out at 6?

Custom Ultimas, yes.

Custom Q’s, no.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for clarifying! :smiley:

Since I’ve been using the new custom, the only thing I’ve noticed is that I get horny af.

-sigh-

The one I forgot I was waiting for.

I’m thinking I’ll replace Chosen after the 5 day reset with this.

It’ll be between that and Emperor.

Limitless is definitely affecting my gaming abilities.

I’m once more becoming aware of a Stirring within me. I’m not sure where it’s going to lead but something also tells me I’ll be starting to journal more once again.

1/19/21

Let’s get back in into the swing of things.

First and foremost.

I feel that the following is related to the module Furious Ascent in my tentatively named custom, Pygmalion’s Momentum.

I am finding that I have ‘intrusive’ thoughts of desire about women that are generally accompanied by a swelling up of mixed emotions. I’m seeing more of a desire to say ‘fuggit’ when I’m interacting with women, too.

Complimenting women is more of an desire now than a source of anxiety, if that makes sense. This isn’t novel so I don’t give foundational credit to PM. However, I can say PM is changing that to me feeling as if I WANT to do it and it nags me somewhat if I WANT to compliment a girl but don’t. I hope that makes sense for a reader.

I’ve been horny, horny, horny. Luckily, I operate very well under sexual pressure. In fact, I almost prefer the vibration of just about everything I do having that raw sexual current just beyond casual view. I like the feeling of feeling that rush of energy pulsating through me.

That being said, the first two days were full of NARBs.

I’m noticing a new pattern with my girlfriend. When we’re laying down together and I begin to relax, she begins to notice ‘my sexiness’ and start touching me while cooing and marveling.

Yesterday, she got up in the morning when i did as I was getting ready for work, and, pulled my pants down and asked me if I wanted her to kiss the sage. Naturally, I told the heathen to proceed as she would and she gave my guy some love briefly and looked up at me and said to go take a shower so she could enjoy it all in her mouth.

Boooooi, I said…

:bathtub::running_man:t4::dash:

My erections are friggin’ pleasurable. I forgot why I liked DIAMONDQ so much besides the sex, but that’s something I remember from when I ran it early last year. Being turned on feels good for me.

I find that my observant nature is being channeled into my eyes when I look at women. The feeling is something like… Like, in a movie, when a suave, mysterious man with a somewhat troubled past is being pursued by a woman and is fully aware of it but, because his mind is elsewhere, simply studies her in each and every encounter that they have, in a manner that makes the woman unsure if he’s just intensely watching her or actively interested.

I hope that that run-on sentence makes sense as well. It hasn’t come from impression to thought to word quite yet so I’ll come back to that description another time.

I have somewhat conflicting feelings about what exactly I want from novel women. I expected this. I think it’s from a couple of modules interacting with HS and Wanted cores, but the one that comes to mind is ARES.

Such a cool module, btw.

There was a time or two yesterday that I felt the attraction of women to me in a more raw manner. I’m also coming to the realization that there’s something in my brain that wants to deny these realizations or write them off or dismiss them in some fashion.

“Nah, she’s smiling at you while looking you in the eyes. Anything you’re perceiving past that is projection.”

“No, she’s not giving you a different smile than she just gave him a moment ago. Wishful thinking guy.”

“No, she’s not lingering in the area for your sake. Too convenient and no one’s that obvious.”

And so on.

Ending this post here because damn, I have a lot to get out of my head.

1 Like

This is the first custom I’ve ever created that I’ve second guessed a core choice. Not because I’m not happy with my choices but because I feel like I overlooked a pretty perfect addition to this custom.

Primal.

But, I’m not concerned about that. Just wanted to note that for future reference.

Diamond Ultima Core in Pygmalion’s Momentum seems to be a dominant influence in the mix with Wanted and Heartsong, lol.

I woke up this morning as most men are wont. I also noticed that it refused to subside for almost half of an hour afterwards, almost the entire time it took me to get ready for work and start up my bike.

So one aspect of this custom that is immediately noticeable to me is that my libido is there, present and just about always ready at a moment’s notice. It reminds me of being 19 again.

My girl seems to always find a way to bring up how sexy/handsome I am, especially it seems after she is talking about something completely unrelated and trails off. I almost laughed last night because she was laying towards me on the couch gazing at me and just came out of nowhere to say, “I should really have sex with you more.”

I thought it was funny.

I’m avoiding talking about Wanted in my custom for a bit of time, for the simple fact that i have no idea how to gauge where my Wanted ZP use’s influence ends and where the core will begin. But I must assuredly will be expounding on Wanted in the future.

Let’s see.

I think that the Heartsong core has improved my ability to snap at my girl and quickly let go of the incident once I deliver whatever message was necessary. Seeing as that can come across as a bit toxic because of my chosen words, let me give a simple example.

I was giving my son a bath last night. He was splish splashing and I was sitting on the cover of the toilet listening with half an ear as he was trying out new words to himself, when he suddenly stands up with an alarmed look on his face and says, “Poo”.

I barely glanced up and replied, “Nah, that’s water.”

He says, “POOO POOOOO” and reaches behind himself and when he comes back forward, he offers me a nugget of proof.

I’m really stuck on punny language lately and it’s not really intentional.

I said, “:scream:” and told him to just put it down and i was gonna get him out forthwith. He didn’t appreciate that and I saw - for the first time in his two years - him put two and two together (me basically telling him to put his shit back into his bath water that he was in) I saw a look of revulsion on my son’s face that immediately fractured my heart and tried to hurriedly assuredly reiterate I was getting him out but he had made up his mind that if daddy was gonna lag, he was gonna have to stand on his own two feet and get out.

What’s with these puns? :thinking:

I got a bit more stern and told him to wait, I’d get him out right now. Well, just as I shuddered and took the crap out of his hands and started fishing around for the other one, I hear my girl in the living room say sarcastically, just loud enough for me to hear, “Well, maybe he’s disgusted that his dad wants him to sit in shit water and wants out.”

This was all, beginning to now, about 5-10 seconds.

So, I immediately was irked and said back at a slightly higher volume that I was getting him out, I just didn’t really feel the need to have baby poop pressed into my back and that I had it handled, so stop being an ass.

Silence.

I thought she was mad. But when I asked her if she had his clothes ready about half a minute later, she replied in a perfectly normal tone, yeah. And there was no further mention.

I’m starting to begin to crack through the emotional recon I didn’t even realize I was going through.

1 Like

My emotions are certainly opening up and it’s clearing up my mind on several things.

I did my first experimental thing the other day, the first since the preview began. I ran Limitless and Chosen ZP, followed a bit later by CFW.

The other day meaning, the last day that I played Limitless and Chosen on a play-day, not just off the cuff.

To be continued, slip seating.

Continuing

I didn’t notice much from CFW initially. But over the next 3 days, I definitely went through some emotional shit that resolved rather quickly. The third day felt freaking amazing emotionally.

I’m considering keeping up this program of Limitless ZP and Chosen, Limitless ZP and CFW. But I’m not sure.

It’s about time that I started tentatively expanding my listening beyond the recommendations, I think. I’m not sure that I care if someone thinks otherwise.

I’ll finish my previous post, but I just found out that I have another little Sage (or Sagette :heart_eyes:) to look forward to!! ❤‍🔥:zap::boom:

It’s kinda funny because one of the first thoughts I had after the initial flurry was that this shattered my roadmap worse than Ascension ZP dropping from the sky the other day :joy:

Definitely gotta return to my previous, previous post

So, this occurred during the period of time I lost interest in posting on the forum, so I’ll have to recall from memory.

Basically, I noticed back when I was on campus doing in person classes, I noticed that the instructor was very much fixated on me, from day one.

Not so much that he called on me, though I’m sure it would have developed into this if I hadn’t begun avoiding eye contact at eye moments. But that’s exactly it: focused, almost like he was magnetized to my face, eye contact, while he would be giving a lecture. He would stare at me while talking, sorta trail off at times, scan the room while talking again and return to my face very soon after that.

The cycle would continue the whole night. It got uncomfortable pretty quickly, 'cause I didn’t want other students noticing and thinking he’s favoring me.

And he’s not the only one. The other instructor, just about the complete opposite of the other in personality AND looks and background, was EXACTLY the same way both nights he was filling in for the other one, while he was out on COVID.

More on this later, it’s one of the most interesting things that’s happened on Chosen.

Hopefully I finish my other damn post before that

Quick post before sleep and responding to @Palpatine.

My lady and I had sex. Very low duration in comparison to my preference but the reason I mention it is that I had it confirmed for me that DIAMOND works for Q customs.

She kept saying how it feels so good, or the infamous ‘fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh’ that girls make.

So in this case, I’ll allow quality over quantity.

I’m pretty sure my package has somewhat lengthened but I’m POSITIVE my girth has increased since I started Wanted ZP. I was looking at it this morning idly wondering if my morning wood would go down before I rode my Ninja to work when I noticed it. I’m definitely thicker. That was the intention I set, anyway, as I’m not lacking when I stand up.

1 Like

Mrs. Palpatine: “yesssssssssss”

1 Like

That’s not you? Sounds suspithly Sithy to me…

Edit: @Palpatine, i figured I’d share the hilarious picture that hit my mental canvas as soon as I put down my phone and closed my eyes.

Palpatine, huddled in the dark towering over an indistinct form, being the Senate and all that entails, thrusting maniacally whilst sneering: “yessssssss!”

Then we cut to a better view of what he’s unlimited powering.

Mrs. Senate, in the process of being huddled and oblivious to proceedings above her with eyes rolled back to the whites, and the indistinct form in question, gasping: “yesssssssssssss!!”

It’s the voices for me.

And finally, my age shows… good night :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Gotta get this one out of my head in order to reflect on it more tomorrow in a koan-esque fashion.

People are going to think things about me that I don’t like. People do think things about me that I don’t like. People have thought things about me that I don’t like.

What does that have to do with me?

Thank you, late o’clock brain.

1 Like