Main Disc. Thread - True Social ZP

How many hours before going out would you use TS? Might give it a try today

1 Like

I can’t wait until TS is a proper lifecharger that doesn’t disrupt our stack! I’m currently running the original supercharger and was thinking about this.

1 Like

Has anyone tried this on a Festival? How long do the effects linger on and how much does it affect your stack compared to Ultima.

1 Like

It is! Download the Life(Charger) app on android! I use it as a booster! It’s AMAZING.

1 Like

???

FOR REAL???

???

Can I lisen to True Social without interrupting my Stack??

I asked this question to the support team. They said it will cause a huge recon if you listen to Life(charger) during your listening cycle of ZP sub.

3 Likes

I was listening to Life(Chargers)… mainly Dreams… every single day.

Never had any recon.

But with that being said, I was only listening to EOG ST 1 @ 3 minutes, maybe twice a week, RARELY 3x per week.

Something about the short-term boost of Life(Charger) allowed me to listen to less loops of subliminals, which ultimately allowed me to have even less recon due to less exposure

what is Life(charger)?

3 Likes

is True Social ZP LIFE(charger)?

No. It’s ZP. Lifechargers are on hold for the moment as far as I know, other than what’s available in the Play Store, due to ZP coming to the fore.

1 Like

True ZP-powered lifechargers don’t exist yet. What’s in the app is based on pre-Q era tech.

1 Like

The guided meditations with embedded Ultrasonics

I was debating on if I wanted Daredevil, Stark, or True Social but what sold me on this was the fact that it didn’t seem to have anything sexual in it. I just wanted to become a better socializer without attracting romance and I’ve noticed a big difference on the first loop. I’ve only listened to it once and I literally can’t seem to shut up.

I don’t necessarily want to be the life of the party or popular or anything like that. I just want to be relaxed in social situations and not care what people think of me. Did I make the right choice in buying this sub or is there something more suitable out there? Any other recommendations? (nothing for romance, sex, or alpha-whatever).

13 Likes

You definitely made the right choice if you’re looking for titles without romance. The only other alternative would be a custom, but I wouldn’t recommend that now. Keep trying out True Social, it’s also got some mild alpha scripting.

9 Likes

@ouija Welcome to Sub Club. Read a lot and asks a lot of questions, and take your time learning the ins and outs of Sub Club. Most of all enjoy your journey. I wish toYou well.:pray:

1 Like

I’ve heard of customs but I’ll wait a while before looking into them further. I can’t wait to see how I perform at my job with this sub. Thanks for all of your work!

3 Likes

Is not also True social similar to this? Social without romance.

That’s the one he asked about :smiley:

Damn, you are right, I do not know why but I was still thinking about True social here as True sell, lol

1 Like