Main Disc. Thread - True Social ZP

Yes exactly, Daredevil is TS with a sexual undertone.
And you are right we have Acronym overlap! What can we do about it?

TSo vs TSe is my first suggestion haha. Not MY idea, I got it from someone else.

1 Like

Good idea but with all caps
TSO and TSE

1 Like

Any good review of TS ZP? I want to stack something with Khan to help talk more in social contexts, True Social?

True sell would be good
I read in a testimonial which it reduces that raw dominance which creates the circumstance for rapport.

1 Like

No I like Khan feeling of power, I don’t want to remove that. I don’t really need people to approach me more even though I found it nice (tbh it does’nt happen to me that often so I dont know). It is more about me starting high roi conversations when I want with anyone.

Like I was in two situations I did not start the conversations with some politician guy, and some hot chick who I understood afterwards, were available to chat. I was too much in my head or I didnt know how to start the conversations. Maybe because I thought the stakes were too high in both cases.

1 Like

PCC is good for ROI.
And again, True sell is one of the best charisma titles.

1 Like

True Sell vs True Social for mastering social dynamics and communication skills?

True Social started out as an Ultima cousin to Daredevil. A lighter version meant to be used shortly before a social occasion. I’m not sure what it’s usage is now in Z format.

True Sell has social improvement as an important part of persuasion. It is a very powerful social tool on its own. It may not make you the life of the party, but it will you make more socially fearless.

1 Like

I would probably alternate between the two if I only had one ZP spot left. Both have charm and help you socially.

Would be helpful to know what the overall stack and sub experience was because this sounds like it’s amplifying other subs, not directly caused by true social itself. Just seems too miuch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wanted Khan :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like