Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Invictus once had a great idea to build a custom that helps with this.
I dont know which version he ended up running, but my current build would look something like this:

1. RoM
  2. LBFH
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Joie de Vivre
  6. Starfilled Night
  7. Avatar
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. The Architect
  15. The Flow
  16. Harmonic Singularity
  17. Light of Humility
  18. Dream Traveler
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Khronos Key

Itā€™s basically fully designed around opening your mind to new ideas, paths, possibilities.

From my own experience, it DOES work :wink:

On the topic of RoM, it feels to me that it opens up pathways in my mind, days later, and other subs ran in between, I still get glimpses of old subs.
Wanted, Diamond, even Primal, GLM, etc etc

Old subs I ran for quite a bit do come back, even with external results, but also my mindset.
Very interesting.
It definitiely amplifies other subs.

11 Likes

So far how Iā€™m imagining the Revelation series:

These programs develop the integrative capacity to accommodate, to embody, to articulate and express the Visions and Patterns immanent within oneā€™s being.

5 Likes

Will there be muay thai mastery v2?

2 Likes

Everything will be updated to V2 in due time.

3 Likes

For me this sub should be called ā€œThe Silence of Mindā€ at least thats the effect Im getting so far.
A silent mind that focuses at one thing at the timeā€¦ no background noise, no distractions.
Pretty cool so farā€¦

12 Likes

Who wants to debate about this?

All perspectives are welcomed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is why this title is so impossible to describe what it does. Iā€™m going to try to put what I think is a response to what you think.

All of those ā€œteachingsā€ are simply ideas. They are guidlines. Whether itā€™s a specific religion, philosophy, or code of conduct. Not a single one of them is ā€œthe one true wayā€ they are constructs in our mind to help us navigate the world.

These guidelines are a necessary part of life because they put the intangible into the tangible. In order to create something out of infinity, you need to filter it down till it becomes something concrete whether itā€™s a thought, object, or feeling.

There are an infinite number of ways to get to that specific matter, thought, feeling, but our guidelines have given us specific paths. These paths are just that well worn paths that we spirits humans entities, what have you have created.

Eventually they turn into networks and well established roads. You still can go off path, but that is no manā€™s land and the definition of the infinite unknown which starts the process all over again of taking intangible back to tangible.

What does this mean? Does this help with anything? No fucking clue, itā€™s a spec that currently my brain can handle and understand.

I understand if what I just wrote sounds like nonsense. Itā€™s like we are trying to grasp what is impossible for our brain structures to physically be made to understand.

Maybe by trying to, we advance ourselves whatever that really means.

EDIT: What it could mean is that there is not one way to be. You can incorporate whatever you feel should be a guideline (philosophy, religion, code of conduct) into your life and when it no longer serves you, remove it.

Just remember every single thing you do has a consequence (you break the law, you go to jail or have some sort of punishment, you ignore your friends because your telling yourself that you are letting your ego get attached to them, you will lose friends; on the positive end you invest your money instead of blowing it every weekend at the bar there is a higher chance of being able to become financially free, you ask that girl out, she may become your future wife or she says no and you move on, you do your homework it gets done, you dont, it stays incomplete)

The good news is you get to choose how you want to live your life. You have agency, but with that agency comes the realization that you have to own up to that agency and the consequences that come with it be good or bad and a lot of the times, the consequences are on some sort of probability percentile that is left up to whatever force, entity, that holds this existence together.)

My mind has been blown by my stream of thought.

ā€“ā€ā€ā€-----

What I just wrote could be considered a result from this subliminal.

9 Likes

Question @SaintSovereign or @Fire

Would RoM, with itā€™s improved Raikov module, be good for artists and creatives as well? Maybe used alongside UA or RM for maximum creative power. If you use it by itself would it be just as good?

2 Likes

@Nemesis ws the Ascension chamber experimental (waiting for v2 when its out someone @ me plz) and RoM combo working out for you? I tried it but seems imo AC +mind eye feels more potent it feels like it turns my soul into an engine .

Itā€™s been good man, RoM hasn;'t been out a while but I can already sense good things after a few months use.
Interesting ideas come to mind and my sleeps are now becoming more and lucid

I also noticed my synesthesia is evolving slightly

Can remember way more and my mind can visualize things like a movie scene

3 Likes

I really want this but I promised a couple of people I would actually stick with running Dragon Reborn in its entirety over the next year . Three 21 day cycles each stage. One loop every other day.

11 Likes

Seems on dr and rom well ever since i started more shadow work but now its more intense, i get random moments from past surfacing could be anything usually a short experience with feeling,smells ,images etc like small pieces of the puzzle of life experience coming up all the time.

3 Likes

Anyone notice a trance like effect when using RoM with a main title or a custom?

For example, my custom is Stark + Wanted and I use RoM as my second sub in my stack. Since using it, I seem to unconsciously do things related to my custom as if Iā€™m in a trance like state and my subconscious takes over (For example, when texting a girl, talking to a friend at the gym or talking to people about the life I wanna live). It happens very suddenly and I donā€™t realize it till the situation ends and I go wait did I just say or do that? How did I come up with those words or how did I just do that action?

My reality really feels to be shifting and I donā€™t know to explain it. Even with workout out. For some reason, I seem to be able to generate random energy or strength if I think about it to push my workout to itā€™s limits (Am I just talking nonsense?).

7 Likes

This crossed my mind today that RoM is the best title to run if you want to know what your stack should be.

Sure other ZP titles also nudge you towards the right stack for you since Zero Point has that inherent property of asking you questions but instead of trial and error and switching stacks, RoM would be a guide to your true purpose and goals which in turn helps you pick titles and customs that will fit who you are.

If you are directionless or not sure where to start, run RoM.

makes motor driving noises, rom rom roooommm vrooooomm

19 Likes

Nah I have noticed this today as well, when I need to get moving I seem to have a huge abundance of energy. At work I was slinging around 80lbs-100lbs cases like it was nothing despite my injured rotator cuff. After that I butchered meat like a damn madman.

After work I was pretty beat and I did take some time to relax, and about 4 hours later I got a surge again, and proceeded to dominate a workout, with improvement in form as well. Now Iā€™m tired af again :joy: so there is an ebb and flow to this. Btw I donā€™t have either Spartan, WANTED, or EF in my stack. My stack is cognition, social, and productivity mainly.

Also the objectives do state that RoM works on oneā€™s energetic system. I am not sure if this is your belief or not but one time during the summer I went through an intense healing/realization moment and I literally felt an energetic block disintegrate within me. This led to me being able to run more advanced subs, in fact it was after that, I was able to actually handle Stark.

Fast forward to today, I literally was able to have more conscious control of my aura, to the point where my energy and aura felt like a blast furnace, and I started to command manifestations. Not only was I able to keep the fame aspect of Stark dialed back I was also able to simultaneously amplify my social game, so everyone that interacted with me still fell for that Stark magic :wink:

All this came from deeper realizations of myself thanks to RoM.

1. I realized the lack of faith I have within myself

2. Iā€™m no longer going to bottle up my aggression but I wonā€™t let it control me. This led to me to understand my most natural form of dominance.

3. Using that dominance to create the life I know I deserve

All this literally from RoM, its simply a master piece.

15/10 would listen to again.

Btw @Vesper sorry for the book :joy: I tried to answer your question to the best of my ability, and my thumbs also typed out my results as well

12 Likes

This genuinely made me giggle :grin:

But this is my experience as well - RoM seems to provide intuitive guidance toward what subliminals to run depending on what you desire on a deep and subconscious level.

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting my new stack tomorrow which would be RoM and RM. Iā€™ll try to keep a journal up with my insights and experiences :wink:

I think (mostly feel) that this will open you up in ways you canā€™t even imagine. To be honest, Iā€™m a bit scared to run this combination, but in a good way

4 Likes

The only way I can describe my experience with RoM is something akin to the sensation of claircognizance. Like intuitive wordless knowing.

6 Likes

The Revelations Of Books. Sorry I had to lol.

Iā€™ve noticed this too but it happens so far for me and so unconsciously that I donā€™t even realized that the subs played a role in it until I go home and become aware of what happened lol.

Same here my workouts seem to have become better and I weirdly get into a trance like state when working it which pushes my workouts to the next level aha.

2 Likes

2 Likes