Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Nah I have noticed this today as well, when I need to get moving I seem to have a huge abundance of energy. At work I was slinging around 80lbs-100lbs cases like it was nothing despite my injured rotator cuff. After that I butchered meat like a damn madman.

After work I was pretty beat and I did take some time to relax, and about 4 hours later I got a surge again, and proceeded to dominate a workout, with improvement in form as well. Now I’m tired af again :joy: so there is an ebb and flow to this. Btw I don’t have either Spartan, WANTED, or EF in my stack. My stack is cognition, social, and productivity mainly.

Also the objectives do state that RoM works on one’s energetic system. I am not sure if this is your belief or not but one time during the summer I went through an intense healing/realization moment and I literally felt an energetic block disintegrate within me. This led to me being able to run more advanced subs, in fact it was after that, I was able to actually handle Stark.

Fast forward to today, I literally was able to have more conscious control of my aura, to the point where my energy and aura felt like a blast furnace, and I started to command manifestations. Not only was I able to keep the fame aspect of Stark dialed back I was also able to simultaneously amplify my social game, so everyone that interacted with me still fell for that Stark magic :wink:

All this came from deeper realizations of myself thanks to RoM.

1. I realized the lack of faith I have within myself

2. I’m no longer going to bottle up my aggression but I won’t let it control me. This led to me to understand my most natural form of dominance.

3. Using that dominance to create the life I know I deserve

All this literally from RoM, its simply a master piece.

15/10 would listen to again.

Btw @Vesper sorry for the book :joy: I tried to answer your question to the best of my ability, and my thumbs also typed out my results as well

12 Likes

This genuinely made me giggle :grin:

But this is my experience as well - RoM seems to provide intuitive guidance toward what subliminals to run depending on what you desire on a deep and subconscious level.

2 Likes

I’m starting my new stack tomorrow which would be RoM and RM. I’ll try to keep a journal up with my insights and experiences :wink:

I think (mostly feel) that this will open you up in ways you can’t even imagine. To be honest, I’m a bit scared to run this combination, but in a good way

4 Likes

The only way I can describe my experience with RoM is something akin to the sensation of claircognizance. Like intuitive wordless knowing.

6 Likes

The Revelations Of Books. Sorry I had to lol.

I’ve noticed this too but it happens so far for me and so unconsciously that I don’t even realized that the subs played a role in it until I go home and become aware of what happened lol.

Same here my workouts seem to have become better and I weirdly get into a trance like state when working it which pushes my workouts to the next level aha.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lols

Ever since V2 I have noticed the effects have been much more subtle. Although there are still some results that are pretty blatant.

I have been going into a trance like state on multiple things. Studying, working out, working etc. I have noticed this with EB and RoM is just cranking it up further.

2 Likes

Flow state. High level people do this all the time. This is what I was talking about on my journal while playing Chivalry. Went into a flow state and simply dominated the game without paying attention.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Will we be seeing RoS and possibly RoB released in the next couple of weeks?

Also will the rest of the titles be updated to V2 in the next week or 2?

I can’t speak for SaintSovereign but I’ve had the impression that he is not intending to release Revelation of Spirit.

1 Like

I thought they were working on making RoS releasable

It happened to be again. Like I seem to be able to talk to people for minutes on end without noticing the time flying now lol. Also whenever I make connections something takes over and does the talking/texting me for me. Sounds very odd I know that myself lmao.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m noticing with my day to day life while working or talking to people. It’s a very interesting effect never had it before.

Yeah like Saint said that’s just flow state homie. RoM seems to just make this happen more easily. I believe flow state comes easier when you’re doing something you enjoy, but don’t quote me on that

1 Like

I agree but I’m still figuring out what I like so can’t confirm or deny that quote aha

1 Like

This video sums up my experience on ROM.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmWZsdSASon/?igshid=NDdhMjNiZDg=

3 Likes

You’re a smart dude mi amigo you will figure it out :wink:

2 Likes

Yo so this sub mixed with stark is so amazing. The intelligence an desire to study for me is groundbreaking, why? So all of my life I have done well academically, and relied on my intelligence, and memory to get me by cause well I rarely studied. Especially when it comes to science like my field Kinesiology, pathology, pharmacology, client assessment etc.

Now even before SubClub when I was a very heavy drinker, sometimes being at school extremely hungover from the night before and just dominate tests and get the highest grade, all while studying for about 40 mins the night before and then get gettin drunk af the same night. Btw I don’t recommend this lifestyle, I have since gotten control over my drinking habits. Not goin to advocate binge drinking here. Just giving insight on myself here.

So how does RoM come into play? For once in my life I am actually studying hard for this test lol. This is the most I have studied in my entire life :joy:. Now during this studying and practice tests there have been times I was stumped on some questions or understanding something, after deep thought on the issues:

• I was able to breakdown the questions and find out why I was wrong.

• Pulling information from past lectures

• Come to correct conclusions on my own

• Gain confidence in not only my ability for my licensing exam but also my field as a whole.

• Been thinking of some ideas for a custom, and the name Fate Breaker keeps coming to mind. Gonna think long and hard about that one though.

Now this is also credit to Stark cause of its intellectual boosts but RoM is literally making things so much smoother an easier.

This is easily becoming my favorite sub I have ever ran. 14/10 would run again.

12 Likes

So not sure if I’d ascribe this totally to RoM or not, but its certainly coding inspiration out of left field…

VAERS symptom table has 2.3 million records. A typical dataset (eg for Washington) contains several thousand records. There can be multiple VAERS ids for one report. I needed to return a list of rows from the dataset where the VAERS id was in this reasonably large array. That’s potentially 2.3e6*n/2 comparisons. Initial attempts using list comprehension and an iterator took between 3-5 minutes for 1510 records.

Anyway, I had the crazy inspiration to consider the nature of the data. By splitting the ids up into 100 bins, what was 5 minutes became less than 5 seconds. By merely using sets and binning the code was sped up 60 times!

The algorithm generalizes to any sized dataset, and by using a minimum of 100 bins and up to exp(int(log10(total records))-1) bins, its scalable since what is creating 1000 set objects vs comparing billions of numbers? (EDIT: technically this is just a poor mans version of a tree search which is generalizable to any sortable, but the inspiration to use it came organically and I haven’t considered this algorithm for lists in the past, so this was pure creativity)

So yeah… I’m impressed.

16 Likes
1 Like