Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

Core now available: Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

4 Likes

Do you know the post offhand? Maybe @emperor_obewan knows?
@SaintSovereign

I must say thus far @SaintSovereign

My learning of Python today has been nothing short of easy-breezy. Everything is clicking and I’m building an app in it now for the first time.

Index Gate is gonna be epic :wink:

11 Likes

I was feeling the same way finishing up html. Now on to CSS

6 Likes

Me reading the product description:

wow

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but probably one of those posts on the RoM thread :slight_smile:

EDIT: Okay that made me curious enough to get this early and give it a go. Was going to wait a month, but hell, I can afford to stay frugal for a bit with the food.

EDIT: could also have been this one which I had to search for :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d have to find it. I remember reading it and there were a ton of terms that I didn’t understand. I sent it to Q-Engineer and asked if he understood. He said yes, then we sat down with a number of programmers and got some ideas, lol.

Note: It was awhile back, I think. We’ve been sitting on this for awhile.

12 Likes

Is that todays big surprise/release? Or can we expect something even cooler later?

@RVconsultant did mention possibility of a countdown so may there’s more to come :sunglasses:

if he says, surprise won’t be surprise.

@yoda

1 Like

Who is @yoda? Had a previous username?

he is @yoda.

no

1 Like

@Palpatine I don’t have any other username.

@SaintSovereign
In a custom with IG: UP X would Technological Prodigy, The Lines, The Streams, The Single Point, The Way of ROI, Trailblazer, Virtuoso Di Matematica, Informaticon or Information Releaser be redundant?

1 Like

No, except for VDM. That one can be taken out. The others will improve the scripting in UPX that has a similar function.

6 Likes

Haha! ConanTheCoder

7 Likes

In my Computer Engineering days, all I would have needed was Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X and Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X.

Those two would have carried me through 4 years of college. Mastered coding while also writing on the side. Both career and passion.

And also WANTED too for the looks and chicks lol.

Hey! It isn’t too late to live the life of your dreams.

4 Likes

@James congrats I really feel you need to pursue a software engineer role. Will send some roles you can apply for.

You based in New York right ?

4 Likes

I’m in Minnesota