Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

If you mean empirical scientific evidence… None

Okay, well, before the question gets lost:

I’m running Sage Immortal but not yet RoM.

Sage Immortal is like an internal lodestone that pulls you towards teachings/teachers/practices, and also pulls teachings/teachers/practices to you.

It just does.

Since starting it, I have:

• relearned and resumed Chen style Tai chi practice

• resumed Zhan Zhuang or Standing Post training

• found an excellent article by Karel Koskuba that helped me to much better understand fundamentals practice and with implications that went far beyond the original context

• had the work of approximately 6 or 7 excellent teachers dropped in my lap

• manifested a most excellent sourcebook on Daoist Nei Gong practice

• Had my view of Daoist practices recontextualized and revolutionized in good ways by the work of Scott Park Phillips

That’s all I can remember right now. But there’s definitely more.

Almost every day/week some useful resource is drawn to me or I to it.

Revelation of Mind, I think, is completely different. It’s you coming home to the Nature within you. More like The Merger of Worlds, but deepened and broadened.

Beautiful.

20 Likes

Damo’s?

1 Like

Would you say one is more gradual path, the other is direct pointing (advaita, zen etc)?

1 Like

Yep. Damo Mitchell.

With work responsibilities, I’ve, so far, only made it through the first 2 chapters. But in either Chapter 1 or 2, he included a simple 8 item bullet-point list that in a very casual and offhanded way, communicated and enhanced the essence of what I’d managed to learn about taijiquan since the time I’d studied it 23 years ago. hahaha.

So, I’m in.

2 Likes

Just adding that RoM with MEv2 in my stack has been causing some very interesting scenarios when debugging code / tracking down bugs. I spent the last half hour or so admiring the symmetry between boolean, bitwise and setwise or and figuring out out how to transform one into another for simple equalities and inequalities, as well as the fact that rewriting the query in this way is more efficient anyway in that the passes over the dataset are less and less.columns need to be memory mapped at once.

Insights keep coming about the code as I turn it in my head. So I think something of the visual/cerebral aspect is definitely kicking in.

20 Likes

I hate freaking paths, man. haha

I’m just being candid now because I’m tired.

Just live. The Cosmos is freaking mind-blowing. No matter how many times you get promoted, you’re never going to take it over.

I’m (half) joking. Don’t take me too literally. (but feel free to take it seriously. :wink: ).

It’s been a long month, and it’s just getting started. :joy:

Okay.

Seriously though.

I’d call RoM, the path of no path.

I’d call Sage Immortal, the path of paths.

Both are beautiful.

:blue_heart: to you @Sungaze. May your/our paths be :sunny: and :heart:.

(just my view)

6 Likes

After this

“Safely develop and enhance your energetic systems, helping you process more information, execute the title better, etc.”

could we have the same fast flow factor as for example Invictus?

2 Likes

but if Invictus is also using RoM, then which baseline would you be referring to :smirk:?

4 Likes

Ok I mean, could we have after listening to ROM the same flow factor as Invictus who is sick, exhausted from working out, and did not sleep for two days :slight_smile: , at least?

2 Likes

Smoke some weed and contemplate
It’ll open you to possibilities

I know one will be a killer with HOM and stark going to try this one in the new year :slight_smile:

@Invictus Do you think your ability to have more than four cores in a custom was possible before the ROM or only after?

1 Like

But why use me as a scale?

We’re all meant to be great in our own ways.
You could copy my entire life, but won’t feel fulfilled simply because all you would be doing is not living up to the greatness you were blessed with, and trying to overshadow it with the idea of “Invictus’ flow factor”.

Invictus isn’t me, Invictus is an idea, a state of being, the most unconquerable out there, the one who stays on top no matter what, and there’s an Invictus in all of us, all you gotta do is just tune in, and flow :wink:

My first custom with 6 cores came as a realization of my potential with RoM.

6 Likes

Imagine stacking ROM and EB for 4 consecutive cycles.

No, I’m not crazy YOU’RE CRAZY! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Because I want to. And for example, if I compare something to a measure like Kilogram, it does not mean that my thinking is all around this measurement. I am just using it as a reference value.
But if this is a problem I can use something else.

1 Like

Imagine Athanaxos imagining stacking ROM and EB for 4 consecutive cycles.
Just crazy :slight_smile: .

1 Like

It’s not a problem for myself personally, but I’m afraid it might become a self-imposed limit in regards to what might be the most optimal thing for you.

I’ve talked about a concept before, which i referred to as “Natural Flow”, and this concept of mine refers to individual flow of a user based on how much they expose to themselves to specific titles, even in a stack.

Your highest flow factor might be hidden away in the duration you listen to, not in pushing boundaries with newer/other titles.

7 Likes

Is not a ROM designed for a revelation of our possibilities and such? So in that case any of our false beliefs either regarding your flow factor or anything else can be easily dismissed by ROM, so we are safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wanted to post this since yesterday, but got to dig even deeper with RoM today, reaching a new “conclusion”.

3 Likes