Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Even sleep deprivation is used as a treatment for severe depression in clinical settings.

It used to help me many years ago. Not anymore, though.

It is interesting that hangovers could have a similar effect on some people.

1 Like

RoM is giving me this unending sense of power.

Not about control and manipulation, but power over my life. I consciously notice a lot of my thoughts manifesting strongly and right away. Or even something that wouldā€™ve slipped before I now notice.

And this comes with a SUPERB feeling of control.

(Even though all control is illusion, right? Or is it?)

7 Likes

Then stop torturing yourself by reading this thread :rofl:

Just kiddin

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign any news on ascension chamber experimental v2 update? Want to try it with rom

2 Likes

From RoM first few loops noticed i can see in my mind particles around me and direct them more consciously towards preferred future .
Less procrastination , workout more but need to eat less breads and sweets and fix sleep.
Not sure if i experienced ā€™ unfoldingā€™ or whatever that means guess not yet.

Would AC experimental +mindeye+rom on same day be too much? Since its good synchrony between them i want them in the same day and do some visualization based meditation after.

1 Like

One way to find out :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign Been interested in this for a few days but thought this would be the perfect place to ask.

Since Iā€™m rebuilding my manifestation custom to include some new modules, how would RoM differ in comparison to Minds Eye as a core for this?

Considering a custom that has both AsC and RoM instead of ME in it.

3 Likes

Anyone running DR + Rom? How do you feel from it

1 Like

Would you mind elaborating on what itā€™s helped you with? Iā€™m contemplating stacking this, but I want to make sure Iā€™m just not sub hopping again.

:point_up: Please click on link to see full post.

5 Likes

I was having 3 days in the jungle. Before the treck i listened to RoM and Chosen the Way of Nature. It was truly an amazing experience. It was a symphony of sounds and colors. I was in the now, in the flow of the jungle. But it allowed me also to detect a danger : as I was in mindfullness at night, I detected an increasing sound of water. It happened that it the river which was growing. To avoid being caught in floods, we decided to leave the place. So RoM could be very well stack with Survival Instinct !

15 Likes

I see people saying they are more present and have less thoughts etc i still got millions thoughts per sec lol, how many cycles till that works?

Will be different for everyone. Maybe start using meditation and focusing on quieting your mind but with the conscious guidance of being more present.

3 Likes

Definitely made me aware of certain areas where I self-sabotage.

Taking success too seriously, in a way where itā€™s actually hindering success. Making things harder than they need to be, because I believe struggling and pain is always required for true success. And other deep stuff.

I am still trying to make sense of the revelations and lessons.

5 Likes

This sub continues to impress and find ways to making my mind evolve

Not sure about anyone else but RoM seems to be like QL on steroids for me! :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

RoM feels way more natural and personal. I had QL in a custom. It did what it was meant to, but it felt a bit cold and automatic.

QL is multiplication, RoM is growth.

3 Likes

While I have never really used QL, I can agree on the fact that RoM does feel like steroids for the brain haha

Mindā€™s Eye and Limitless felt like they were just enhancements, but RoM takes it to an unmatched level :heart_eyes:

Though it does beg the question: is it morally wrong to use RoM before an exam to have an edge over others :thinking:?
Iā€™m sure there will be a bias here since we all love these subs, but I wanna know peopleā€™s objective views on this sub specifically (as stated, this is unlike the basic enhancement of other cognitive enhancers), since this sub does provide wisdom as well :eyes:

4 Likes

@Invictus
I see that question in magick communities as well ā€˜is it wrong to use X to gain advantage over others who dont know about itā€™ the simple truth is everyone uses any advantage they have whether learned,aquired or born with.

Life is inherently unfair and competitive all you can do is commit to doing the best you can.

7 Likes

Im interested to hear whether people on RoM have found that it boosts their manifestation abilities and what kind of benefits have you discovered from stronger conscious-subconscious bridge from RoM?

I want to mention a definite boost in doing whats good for me and better results with spiritual practices.

4 Likes

Is it morally wrong then to use subliminals from Subclub to get an edge over otherā€™s in life :thinking::grin:

8 Likes