Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Yes. It’s even mentioned in the sales page:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The first thing I see is that 3 of your 4 are healing based: EOG 1, QL1, DR 1

So I would wonder, are you seeing results, and if so, how are you measuring them?

Let’s suppose you are noticing changes congruent with the objectives in all 4 you are listening to.

What I would do is listen to RoM once per week.

If you are not seeing any changes, which ones are you not noticing any changes?

5 Likes

Ambivert

1 Like

Haha :joy: after making my post I forgot to google it, so thank you

1 Like

Both would probably be too much. In fact, I don’t know if DR is the best title to stack it with. Way too intense.

This is the same issue I’m having when trying to speak about my experiences on this title. There’s literally no words that can accurately convey it. I can try through poetry or symbology, but even that wouldn’t quite fit.

It means that the current version doesn’t quite achieve what we wanted it to do, though it’s very powerful. We’re remaking it from scratch so it’ll hit the actual target.

Sage doesn’t feel anything like RoM, at least for me. With Sage, I go into “mad scientist” mode. This one puts me in a very relaxed, meditative state, with constant connections between phenomena occurring naturally.

His flow factor comes from his extreme openmindedness, among other things. Cultivate being open to new knowledge, even if it challenges current beliefs.

Stick with Limitless or Stark. RoM’s scripting dealing with mathematics would benefit long-term coders using low-level languages.

19 Likes

I have a custom with EB and DR1 cores and I will admit it is intense. It has emotional healing modules too like ARES and FEBRUUS. It was a bit more manageable thanks to ZP v2 but if one wants to be productive, it wouldn’t be the way to go.

3 Likes

What is your experience with adding EB in a custom with another core?

2 Likes

Helps with discipline and Monk Mode while focusing on the goals of the other core.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should attribute this to RoM, since I ran one loop of it 2 days ago.
Npw that I see I als STARTED to achieve this ability using EB.
So the fact is that I can influence my though karma on a social level.
How?
Someone has been doing sth wrong for a long time and he also received my thoughts of him doing this wrong, but there was an attachment to the thoughts. And I realized it that disattachment(that is how spiritual people affect other people) makes people realize and comply faster. Now I am also running WANTED and there is also a lot of power intricacies here.
But when I realized this the person was go correcting his behavior and I started to get entangled but I could suddenly disentangle myself. And this is a crazy superpower.

Thanks lion
This is legit useful.

2 Likes

Invictus once had a great idea to build a custom that helps with this.
I dont know which version he ended up running, but my current build would look something like this:

1. RoM
  2. LBFH
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Joie de Vivre
  6. Starfilled Night
  7. Avatar
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. The Architect
  15. The Flow
  16. Harmonic Singularity
  17. Light of Humility
  18. Dream Traveler
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Khronos Key

It’s basically fully designed around opening your mind to new ideas, paths, possibilities.

From my own experience, it DOES work :wink:

On the topic of RoM, it feels to me that it opens up pathways in my mind, days later, and other subs ran in between, I still get glimpses of old subs.
Wanted, Diamond, even Primal, GLM, etc etc

Old subs I ran for quite a bit do come back, even with external results, but also my mindset.
Very interesting.
It definitiely amplifies other subs.

11 Likes

So far how I’m imagining the Revelation series:

These programs develop the integrative capacity to accommodate, to embody, to articulate and express the Visions and Patterns immanent within one’s being.

5 Likes

Will there be muay thai mastery v2?

2 Likes

Everything will be updated to V2 in due time.

3 Likes

For me this sub should be called “The Silence of Mind” at least thats the effect Im getting so far.
A silent mind that focuses at one thing at the time… no background noise, no distractions.
Pretty cool so far…

12 Likes

Who wants to debate about this?

All perspectives are welcomed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is why this title is so impossible to describe what it does. I’m going to try to put what I think is a response to what you think.

All of those “teachings” are simply ideas. They are guidlines. Whether it’s a specific religion, philosophy, or code of conduct. Not a single one of them is “the one true way” they are constructs in our mind to help us navigate the world.

These guidelines are a necessary part of life because they put the intangible into the tangible. In order to create something out of infinity, you need to filter it down till it becomes something concrete whether it’s a thought, object, or feeling.

There are an infinite number of ways to get to that specific matter, thought, feeling, but our guidelines have given us specific paths. These paths are just that well worn paths that we spirits humans entities, what have you have created.

Eventually they turn into networks and well established roads. You still can go off path, but that is no man’s land and the definition of the infinite unknown which starts the process all over again of taking intangible back to tangible.

What does this mean? Does this help with anything? No fucking clue, it’s a spec that currently my brain can handle and understand.

I understand if what I just wrote sounds like nonsense. It’s like we are trying to grasp what is impossible for our brain structures to physically be made to understand.

Maybe by trying to, we advance ourselves whatever that really means.

EDIT: What it could mean is that there is not one way to be. You can incorporate whatever you feel should be a guideline (philosophy, religion, code of conduct) into your life and when it no longer serves you, remove it.

Just remember every single thing you do has a consequence (you break the law, you go to jail or have some sort of punishment, you ignore your friends because your telling yourself that you are letting your ego get attached to them, you will lose friends; on the positive end you invest your money instead of blowing it every weekend at the bar there is a higher chance of being able to become financially free, you ask that girl out, she may become your future wife or she says no and you move on, you do your homework it gets done, you dont, it stays incomplete)

The good news is you get to choose how you want to live your life. You have agency, but with that agency comes the realization that you have to own up to that agency and the consequences that come with it be good or bad and a lot of the times, the consequences are on some sort of probability percentile that is left up to whatever force, entity, that holds this existence together.)

My mind has been blown by my stream of thought.

–‐‐‐-----

What I just wrote could be considered a result from this subliminal.

9 Likes

Question @SaintSovereign or @Fire

Would RoM, with it’s improved Raikov module, be good for artists and creatives as well? Maybe used alongside UA or RM for maximum creative power. If you use it by itself would it be just as good?

2 Likes

@Nemesis ws the Ascension chamber experimental (waiting for v2 when its out someone @ me plz) and RoM combo working out for you? I tried it but seems imo AC +mind eye feels more potent it feels like it turns my soul into an engine .