Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

I agree. Saint/Fire, please continue with this even if the module isn’t directly copy-pasted but has the functions of the module integrated into the title.

6 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for this masterpiece. We are grateful.
Any comments on the overall recon level of this title?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign looking at the copy my immediate thought went to how similair spme of the goals are to stark (although more focussed). What can we expect when we combine stark with RoM?

1 Like

“Hunnie, we talked about this… you just can’t buy new subs as soon as they are released.”

“Yeah yeah. I know. I know. But this is the last one!!!”

*said no one ever.

4 Likes

Just got this, Gonna be fun to listen too . Just have to recover from my cold first.

Really looking forward to my Rom Ros custom later :star2:

1 Like

I wanted to link my RoM related posts that I’ve been making over the last few weeks, especially since they can give you all a good idea of the nature of the thoughts you could get.

So far, these are the posts related to the results I’ve gotten over my use of RoM for the last 5-6 weeks:

Then there’s this revelation:

12 Likes

Typo spotted

1 Like

Seconded! Would help a lot with building customs.

1 Like

Any more thoughts or first impressions from the first loop guys?

They shall Reveal it to you…

I am more interested in long time improvements not short time.

Just like perfumes, I am not much interested in the opening that lasts maybe 5-10 min but how it smells over the day, so what effects do you feel during one or more cycles. Invictus is the only sample we have at the moment.

3 Likes

@Houdini was testing it as well.

Don’t know if he kept on going with it for long.

1 Like

Wow this looks amazing!

Does one year of DR makes me an advanced user? :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah, you might wanna do another year first :joy:

3 Likes

Looking forward to trying this…one day hahaha

Just have to get through QL and DR before anything else.

1 Like

Would you recommend to continue running minds eye for visualization purposes, or might we be able to save that slot with RoM.

Adding Minds eye to RoM is obviously gonna increase the visualization effects, but yeah, how much would you theoretically ‘lose’ removing minds eye.

Either running Emperor Black + RoM, or EB + RoM + Minds eye.

3 Likes

This looks amazing, damn rn I am committed to eight months to EOG, QL, and DR+EF. Currently on the second cycle on the first stage for each. I wish I had one free slot, how to solve this riddle?

2 Likes

Will the RoM Core fit in a custom following normal guidelines (2 cores, 20 modules)?

It looks quite dense.

1 Like

Decided to jump into the deep end and try a loop.

Going to let it fester a little before reporting any initial thoughts.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is Formless Clarity part of Revelation of the Mind?