The path of greatness (ZP experimental custom)

Today’s loops:

2x Symbiote ZP
1x Revelations of Mind

Aaaaand the physical shifting pressure around my body is back.

Posting this pic from yesterday here as a check point for “future me”

According to my friends, the most noticeable change seem to be in my waist and shoulders.

7 Likes

Not saying I don’t like admiration, but when people get so envious and obsessed with me to the point of trying to become me, then it’s just cringe.

Follow your own path instead of using me to cope with your insecurities, and this goes out to multiple people on here, regardless of if you’re someone who posts here or keeps it only to your discord groups :wink:.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
(5char)

2 Likes

Savauge

1 Like

I think you already did that by mentioning the fact that you put 6 cores in a custom.
At the end of the day they are responsible, not you.
PCC or EOG ST4. None is justified as the 5th or 6th core.
I don’t think it’d be detrimental anymore. And I must say that ZP v2 reduced the recon massively. And if having more cores is possible and not AS bad AS ZP v1, then be it. I don’t want to justify this by my logic rather than I prefer people reaching a verdict through experiment.
You are @friday both have high flow factors, but one listens every week and one listens every day. I personally got aware of my “good” flow factor after I started listening full loops and reducing the rest days to 1.
I want to state that this realm is pretty uncertain and I personally don’t have a problem with experimentation.
No matter the cores, it’s 6 cores.
I personally am not so hyped to know those cores since it does not create any difference, because at the end of the day ANY cores create synergistic effects and anyone could possibly guess the effects.
I just wanted to say that this reasoning for not naming your cores is not necessarily sensible. Wish you all the best.

Damn that was harsh.
If I was not using subliminals, I would definitely envy, even now I envy you sometimes(the money stuff) but it’s not in the form of grief, comparing and depression. It’s more like damn! This guy has great potential to grow more, since he has good resources financially and mentally(flow factor) to order and use different customs.
I noticed after using WANTED I kinda never visited your journal. I just saw your post on EB:TOG thread and came here.

2 Likes

So I gave Test 3 another go, and I’m somewhat leaning a bit more towards this one than Symbiote ZP, as this one feels like it’s much more “me”, while as Symbiote is everything I wish to “reach”.

4 shared cores, yet different expressions due to this one having a spiritual edge to it, and honestly, after seeing just how much I manifest and how easily I can influence my reality, I feel like going deeper into my subconscious and learning more about the universe, life, and reality, is something that I naturally gravitate to more and more all the time (I mean, Mind’s Eye, Stark, RoM are all in my top 5 subs for a reason haha), so here’s….

Cosmic Transcendence ZP

There are 4 modules here that are from the new module pack, and they are:

• Cosmic Wealth
  • SAM//VANA
  • Wheel of Creation
  • Sands of Time

And with that said, here’s something for y’all to ponder upon :wink:

6 Likes

Great deep thoughts.

What do you think of things being pre-planned by your soul before you incarnate.
Doesn’t mean determinism, because free will always reigns supreme. But our spirit guides have plans for us and guide us in the direction, influencing reality THROUGH us?
Is it us? Or them?

Aligns well with the thought and experiences of mine that when I surrender to what life brings, it usually runs much smoother. Instead of trying to control it.

2 Likes

With the butterfly effect compounding things on a spectrum over time. It will compound both intensifying and diminishing aspects and some things will gain more traction while others will fizzle out.

And it just so happens that both the intensifying (the build up to YOU getting the job) and the diminishing (the build up to the OTHER person’s exit to create a vacancy) aspects worked towards what you wanted to manifest.

Is it safe to say that your will to manifest in the present and the future influenced the past?

1 Like

In Islam, we believe in predetermined fate, but at the same time, the Quran has an emphasis on free will as well, and as paradoxical is that, the argument I presented above is very similar.

Now here’s what I would say, while both can coexist paradoxically, it’s just one of those bigger questions of the process of the creation of reality that we can’t truly fathom yet, as there are mysteries that are far beyond our comprehension (at our current level), however, in my opinion, there’s a piece of knowledge missing here, something that separates and explains the beauty of the coexistence of both Fate and Free Will, and just maybe, maybe what actually happens is using our free wills, we jump between different fateful realities, till we’re aligned with the one path that has the outcome we desire and are trying to manifest through Free Will.

Hmmm, interesting angle to look at this :thinking:
So what you’re trying to say is due to me desiring something in the now, I influenced the past using my will?
But then, the past is set in stone, wouldn’t that make the reality hopping theory much more plausible?

I mean, if you do end up shifting realities on a quantum level, then at that point, the past doesn’t matter at all, so in other words, my will to manifest isn’t influencing the past, but more so the reality I personally experienced in the past, and as it’s not aligned with my desires for my present and future, that influence over the “past reality” causes a ripple effect in the path I’m on, leading the reality to adapt.

I mean, reality is malleable :wink:

3 Likes

That’s debatable.

Subs showed me many times that I should question this statement. However, I am not at the capacity to understand it (yet).

2 Likes

Would be debatable only if you isolate the context of that statement to be about just one timeline :eyes:

Cause if you read after that part, I proposed that the idea of a “past” wouldn’t really matter when you factor in the concept of quantum jumping :wink:

3 Likes

But what you choose, was what was written for you anyway, by God. lol

It’s a very liberating feeling when you realize how much potential resides within yourself, even if it’s in a very niche discipline (I mean, that’s where prodigies shine, don’t they :wink:).

One of the things I have finally come to realize is that my brain has been evolving a lot, to the point where even the most mind-boggling concepts seem so logically understandable and easy to comprehend, and it keeps on compounding all the time.

One of the things I always wondered about, was how Stark was still benefiting me, especially in the intelligence department, as I couldn’t really judge, up until I read my writings from last year and this year, and wow :exploding_head:

I really didn’t see how much more intellectual I sound just from the words I’ve been writing this year, and not only that, but has anyone noticed that brain wise I’ve been evolving?
What I mean is, I’m literally using cores as modules at this point, and I do see that I can easily end up evolving even further.

Now I do understand that some of you might say that just increasing the cores doesn’t mean anything, it’s the actual results that matter, right?

But then let’s see what has changed in my life in 2022:

• started a really high paying job, and within 6 months of working, I already ended up getting an EVEN BETTER job offer, which increased my annual pay by 90k :sunglasses:

• went from having a nice and chill relationship, to having the relationship evolve in such a way, that not only do I get full loyalty and submissiveness from my girl, but even me hooking up with other chicks is encouraged :wink:

• body progress pic is already up there for any physical shifting enthusiasts, but when I say that subclub has been a major help, I really mean it, cause at this point, I’m extremely close to my genetic limit :muscle:t3:

• I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t used to have that many friends before my graduation in December, but since January, I’ve leveled up so much with my circles, that I don’t think I can go a day without at least having one friend I made this year talking to me, it’s like I always have someone there for me, regardless of the day and time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

When I started out here, I wanted to be this really alpha and dominant dude who can bring others to their knees just with my presence, but man is that such a cringe thing to think about.
That doesn’t work in real life, and I realize that the inspiration came from my enjoyment of anime :rofl: but on a serious note, that type of behavior can only get you so far in life before you get people being repelled by the behavior.

When you’re like that, people don’t “submit” to you, they just want to finish up quick because of the repellent energy, and often times they will even ignore you, even if that meant that your little ego gets flattered with the delusion that you’ve “dominated them”.

all things in moderation.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am dominant and “alpha” in my own way, or else I wouldn’t be where I am today, but I know for a fact that if I double down on that, I’m just gonna be putting myself on an extremely lonely path, and I’ve been there before, and there was a time while I was on here, where I didn’t care about anything except my own selfish desires, but ultimately, it couldn’t work out because it’s just not who I am, nor is it something that’s gonna be helpful long term, and that’s when I went back to being the best version of myself, by letting go of those ideologies about dominance and power, and ultimately focusing on what brings out the best in me; Charisma.

Overall, it’s been a wild year, and I’m sure it’s just gonna get better down the road, as with the start of 2023, not only will I be in a completely new work environment, but it’s gonna be the year where I finally do something I’ve been putting off for a while.

I’m already stoked for 2023 :heart_eyes::partying_face:

7 Likes

I like that part about alpha and Domination. I also like more that Stark kinda funny approach.

1 Like

It’s completely a disposition thing, lol.

For example, I would not mind whatsoever being completely alone, so long as it means my boundaries, honor, self respect as a man was kept safe.

And yes, those are huge. Meaning, I will always gravitate, or rather, the world will gravitate towards me becoming the leader or at the very least, a spokesperson for said group.

This isn’t by choice. It is law. The sun isn’t forcing the planets to orbit around them, they do so, because it is natural law to flow in accordance to a greater force acting upon you (justly and within reason of course, I can’t for example, force you or anyone).

Personally, if someone dares to get extra with me, they will know very quickly, and if the price is cutting them off, I will gladly pay that price.

But guess what? 99% of the time, they actually come back to me. With respect and awe on their faces and tone. This is what true power and dominance looks like. It’s something no one seems to understand here, lmao. And for me, it’s not even like I’m acting it, it’s just a natural way of being… just like the sun.

So a quick update:

As nice as Cosmic Transcendence is, I feel as if the benefits that the modules in there are giving me are way too similar to RoM, making me feel as if I’m not really losing out on much (if not gain more instead) if I just went back to Symbiote with RoM, cause I was reading some of the stuff I wrote privately about my results with RoM, specifically at the same time as I was testing Symbiote, and it’s almost as if I’m getting the same results from my custom as I did with RoM (with the other results of course), however, while RoM was just stacked, the modules are within the custom, so instead of adding results to my custom, the modules are making the overall archetype itself express more similarly to RoM, rather than a combo.

Hence, I might go one of the following 2 routes:

• stack Symbiote and CT to see what could happen, or

• go back to Symbiote with RoM (opportunity-cost based option).

So far I listened to Symbiote and heading to the gym in a bit, but the next chain of thoughts will come afterwards.

1 Like

GREAT
Alphas are self-reliant.
A stark can be undisciplined, but an Alpha prefer his boundaries or even feeling dominant more than the help of others.
People say make a Khan:Black
How is that possible, the whole dominant vibe of EB is for being alone.
If you make a Khan black you gotta add social and seduction aspects. Or change the inner dynamics of Ragnarok.
The primal seduction aspect of Khan plays a crucial role in his aquisition of power. A khan is so helpful, and again his self-reliance and discipline compensates for his arrogance and beung always in charge.
He helps you, you enjoy with him (in his own way), you feel protected and safe with him. He pushes you to be your best self and he does not want anything from you.
Khan never dominates directly.
Stark makes everything balanced(everyone likes you to a degree), on pcc you will be less polarizing than Khan, on Khan you want pure power(that is why you are so direct), people get bewildered on Khan, they either answer positively and come under your spell without any question. Or they will hate you.

But there is a fact:
If you don’t have discipline and you are dominant, you will eventually starve.
Being Alpha is about inner power.

i am dying, just what the fuck did i read, invictus is probably like “no comment”

yo, what about meeting another khan, another ultra dominant, charismatic individual? esp if they start showing off to each other, their power.

2 Likes

Haha my thoughts as well

Working out on Symbiote ZP is pretty intense :hot_face:

1 Like