The path of greatness (ZP experimental custom)

They don’t have quidditch, they have the world cup :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahha @Dark @Melior

Just imagine how epic it would be if the path of spirituality, with my custom, ended up unlocking some ability :eyes:

I mean, Mind’s Eye gave me super prediction skills, while as RoM has completely altered my perception of reality, so just imagine :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Let’s do a quick recap of Inhuman ZP’s effects :grin:

• Gym and physical shifting wise:
    It’s undoubtedly the most powerful one I’ve ever felt, without causing an energy crash.
    At the gym, each every single rep is executed with perfection, in a very slow and controlled manner, and while I did reduce my weights quite a bit (ranging from 25%, up to 50% decrease in weights), I now take my time to really feel every single muscle fiber’s contractions and relaxation.

• Charm, charisma and social effects:
    I’m using words I’ve never used before except when writing official documents, and my verbal skills (the words I choose to say, write, their tone, the way I articulate and speak out my thoughts) have seen a significant improvement from the baseline that I already developed over the last one year or so.

• Introspection and deeper growth effects:
    This one is where a lot of the background work is happening, and I’ve been noticing my darker sides are integrating on a much deeper level, especially with how interested I’ve become in the learnings about influence and intellectual power, it has really dug deep to show me just how capable I am, especially when I let go of certain factors such as morals and ideals.

4 Likes

I think about this everyday. Definitely Yes!!!

1 Like

Then let go of whatever it is that you consider a limit :wink:

1 Like

So I was posting in Saint’s journal about doing a review for RoM, since I’ve kinda been on it for like 6 weeks (had some days where I didn’t run it while raw testing other subs), so here’s everything I got from the sub that I love:

• Deeper thirst to explore and learn about the most abstract aspects and concepts of the self, life, universe, reality, and everything in between.

• Total stillness of thoughts, which helps observing every thought from a much more of an objective POV, leading to better judgement, understanding, as well as deeper introspection.

• Heightened intuition and reflexes, and combined with the stillness of the mind, it executes in a way that makes you feel like every movement is a result of your body automatically moving in the best way possible, as if your moving based on instinct, or in other words, acting before thinking.

• An almost drug like effect when it comes to focus, which manifests in the form of unparalleled level of clarity and immersion, making it effortless to do anything in the most efficient and quickest way possible, as it also shows guides you towards the best actions to take.

• The fascination with everything, and the pure bliss from being completely unchained by outer influences and intrusive thoughts.

• Faster execution of subs (duh, this is why it dethroned Mind’s Eye for me haha).

• Upgraded brain capabilities, especially with how easy it makes it to be able to have multiple streams of thoughts concurrently.

• This one is probably an individual thing, but it has boosted my already high flow factor to a level where it kinda defies reality, I mean look at this:

There was no way at that time for me to know that what I said back then, would actually manifest as the most powerful custom I’ve ever made haha.

12 Likes

OMG, you are describing the Magic of Physics!

2 Likes

Magic of Physics :thinking:???

What is that meant to be :sweat_smile:

1 Like

https://artsci.calendar.utoronto.ca/course/phy100h1
The Magic of Physics

1 Like

Oh yes, but like I mentioned previously, those things are what I’m naturally interested in (have been self studying them since I was like 13), so I naturally gravitate towards these topics whenever I’m on cognitive enhancement subs like RoM, Mind’s Eye, Stark, and I’ve been on Stark for almost a year now haha.

1 Like

That’s great! I’m happy with your progress. I just want to encounter a sub that unleash again all those magic moments in my life.

1 Like

Why wait for a sub then haha

Just dedicate a part of your day to start reading about all that again, because the action itself is what’s going to snowball the magical fascination effect, or else you won’t really get as many “brain tingles” (yes, that’s what I call that magical feeling haha) from subs like RoM and Minds Eye.

Give them that fuel by taking action :wink:

1 Like

I don’t really know how it all started, but ever since the creation of ZPv2 build, it feels like I’ve evolved with the build as well :eyes:

I mean, just the fact that my personal cores limit, in a custom, went from 3 to 7, is already beyond amazing, in the context of my brain getting evolved.

But then adding on to the fact that now I’m at a point where results feel even more instantaneous than ever before, and no, I’m not just talking about inner growth oriented results, but things like how fast things manifest, how fast (and how much) my body starts changing easily within hours, along with how many things I subconsciously just seem to “know” due to the enhanced connection I have with my “higher self”.

It’s safe to say that I’m nowhere near the level I used to be at before, as now, I seem to be even more in control of my reality, as well as how much influence I have, both over reality and people, hence why I think I’ve been leaning towards Alchemist, to further enhance this to the level where I manifest before I can think or desire something, as there have been evidence from my personal experiences that this has been happening with me, but it’s way too unpredictable even for me :joy: so maybe gotta perfect that myself :eyes:

1 Like

Maybe your high flow factor comes with long listening to Stark and enhancement of your brain.

1 Like

But here’s the thing
I’ve had a high one already from before using stark.

But yes, of course the last 11 months on Stark played a huge roll, but I think it’s also how many experiments I’ve done throughout this year haha.

I mean, I built 41 customs since May just to test :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wtf 41

1 Like

It’s called “testing my limits” haha

1 Like

In a very WANTED-esque mood right now, and all that I hear in my head is:

how many people have fallen victim to the envy that my existence has created in their hearts and minds?

Disappointing.

Can you elaborate on why this is disappointing to you, and where you think this thought stems from?

1 Like

It’s disappointing cause envy leads these people to start copying the things I do, which is sad because they’re setting extremely high standards for themselves, which they probably won’t really ever be able to reach.

It’s disappointing cause their biggest ambition ends up becoming to be another “me”, and that’s just shows to me that they themselves have given up on their true identity, so it’s disappointing (and disgusting) to see such low caliber people envying and trying to emulate being me.

2 Likes