Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

This has been the title I have yearned for since ZP came out. I am so excited to watch my life unfold.

1 Like

@Malkuth - astrology has math in it so what do you think of RoM having Virtuoso di Matematica in it and itā€™s connection to the stars?

1 Like

Saint, just in case you missed this question:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks!

Thank you so much @SaintSovereign and @Fire ! I will stack it probably with Chosen within nature !

@Invictus - am already imagining a RoM + RoS custom. Hmm.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I ran this for 3 minutes with LBFH about 20-30 minutes ago.

Already had a wonderful experience within my mind, connecting mentally and spiritually with someone I love with whom I havenā€™t spoken to in a long time (because they passed on to the other side), cried, and began to feel gratitude and ponder the incredible matrix that the Divine has created for us which allows us to communicate mentally with other spirits, feel their presence, hug them in the astral with simple mind power, and exist in love with them and God.

This isnā€™t UNCOMMON for me, per se, but it felt more in-depth than its felt in a long while, and I instantly thought to report my experience here.

This is indeed a SPIRITUAL title lads, but donā€™t let my experience color your perception of it. We all unfold differently, and this is simply my path, that I am extremely excited to walk down again, after a long long period of apathy.

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire

14 Likes

I was gonna tag you in this. Sounds perfect for you

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Iā€™ve recently begun looking into QL for help with my ADHD/Bipolar-tendencies.

Just to be clear, anyways, Iā€™m very light on the bipolar side. ā€œHypoā€-manic at best, meaning ā€œLittle Mania,ā€ instead of ā€œFull Blown Mania.ā€

But thatā€™s my situation.

A couple of anecdotal reports here mentioned QL being really helpful for ADHD. And one for mood swings. So I was considering adding it to my stack.

Do you think that this ROM could have a similar effect, what with the updated tech and unfolding techniques, plus dedicated focus on improving focus and deep work?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to get this and add it to my stack and take out khan as Iā€™m on the last stage with great results. I wonder what this RoM will unfold in me? I already have preresults from this title. I meditate daily each morning. Iā€™m already an advanced meditator. I would like to see what changes in my mind. As I am already doing energy work each week to clear all my points of views. I found out that I really donā€™t have a point of view about anything really. Just space and openness to receive from everything. Entities can I have the money to pay for this? If so can you give me the money now please? If this title is light for me then Iā€™ll get it. When that time is, please let me know. Thank you.

I hear a lot of talk about ADHD. I have it. Itā€™s my super power. Have you taken on everyone elseā€™s point of view about this ADHD. That it is a wrongness and that you are wrong for having it? When have you decided that this was an illness? What if it wasnā€™t. What if it was a superpower? I see it that way? I can still focus my mind and meditate for hours. Yet Iā€™m always doing a hundred projects and things all at the same time. ADHD is like when you open your internet browser and you have like 10 tabs open. Doing all these things at once. Itā€™s a superpower, embrace it.

1 Like

Itā€™s like my mind is doing a thousand things a once. Being aware of everything. Yet always getting everything that need to be finished. When have you made yourself wrong for being an X-Men. Your are supernaturally psychic. We all are. Most of the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that we perceive arenā€™t ours. We are just picking them up from everyone elese. We are all so psychic that we are perceiving everyone elseā€™s thoughts feelings and emotions in a 100 mile radius. Hereā€™s a tool to ask.
Ask who or what does this belong to? Every thought feeling and emotion you have just ask it. Donā€™t have to get an answer. Just ask. Who or what does this belong to? Is it mine? If not then please return to sender with love and consciousness attached. Realize that we are picking up all the stuff around us.

3 Likes

ugggh my stack is full. Maybe after I finish each stage of DR I could make a custom with RoM and DR. or I could go through QL and then make a photographic memory custom QL + RoM. or a QL + ME + RoM custom. each one has eidetic memory in their objectives copy.

@SaintSovereign @Fire Are these compatible cores for customs?

Listened for 15 minutes. I feel so relaxed and sleepy. I entered a meditative state easily and naturally

4 Likes

I have ADHD too and struggle with task initiation, emotional regulation, and time.
Would love to view it as more of a superpower than a hindrance honestly.

Do you have any of the symptoms that I listed? Can you only work under intense pressure from deadlines? Do you struggle to control your emotions? Can you break down a project or task into smaller parts and start them easily or is it difficult to break it all down and start? Are you always late to things, or feel like you canā€™t do something now because in an hour you have an appointment?

This is true as fuck, and usually the others we are picking up thoughts and emotions from are much closer than 100 miles, we just canā€™t perceive them with our physical eyes :wink:

This is an awesome tool, will definitely be trying it whenever a random negative thought pops up. Even if I feel like itā€™s coming from inside (thatā€™s how they trick you, making you think its your own original thought). Thanks for sharing brother :pray:

4 Likes

I was actually planning to focus full on on wealth subs and CFW, but then I read this:

This with RICH (or EOG4?) is just a superb combination for my business.

Also I got presults again as mentioned in the other thread, because yesterday I posted that I watched an old course of mine and was reminded of what I need to do. Definitely RoM presults or results without even listening?

OR!!!

[details=ā€œCrazy, so be carefulā€]
What if it was already determined that I will be listening to RoM today and thus the past and the future aligned???[/details]

What about stacking with CFW??? :smiley:

3 Likes

Just stopping to appreciate the AWESOME box artwork!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Could this be Ardent Light? Does it contain this module?

1 Like

I love how some of the modules are included in the copy.

7 Likes