Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

:joy:
People are so hyped

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t sleep thinking it’s going to be out tomorrow😂 like @Malkuth

1 Like

I would think so yeah but since it has cognitive enchantement m elements maybe it could be an alternative to those subs. Imagine Stark + Wanted and this in the stack🤩

2 Likes

And here is some more hype to everyone…

Y’all should be hyped about RoM!

Somehow, it helped me blast through some sticking points. (That’s all I want to say…) :grin:

12 Likes

What’s your opinion on RoM compared to limitless titles?

2 Likes

I’ve run QL.

I would say that RoM makes unconscious materials come up, and even had some sort of healing effect. Although I don’t know how to describe the healing effect. More like, some things that had bothered me for years just suddenly didn’t bother me any more.

I also noticed I developed more self-disciple. For example, it was easier for me to avoid or walk away from the candy aisle in the store. So when I consciously wanted to do something, my desires and feelings were more likely to follow.

26 Likes

That honesty kinda reminds me of Minds eye in a way. Although it seems like it hits Executive Function really well, from what you said and what Invictus has shared

2 Likes

It’s coming today.

33 Likes

I think I will stack RoM with Quantum Limitless.

5 Likes

Wait I had that same experience the other day, so now I’m wondering if RoM is being run in my future closer than expected.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Did @SaintSovereign go down the rabbit hole with discovery or recon again?

2 Likes

Making subs is like writing books.

You have the Stephen Kings of the world who pumps out 4 books a year, like clockwork, and some are good and some are great.

Then you have the George R R Martins of the world, who spend years and years and years putting the final touches on his books, all the while, fans beg him with questions constantly, when will the last book come out, when will the last book come out!?

But George RR Martin won’t release it until it’s perfect. Stephen king will release it as soon as it’s done.

It can come out tomorrow if you guys insist and Saint caves.

So do you want it to be good, or perfect?

6 Likes

I’m happy with whenever they release it. I was curious if he went down the rabbit hole of discovery and made new breakthroughs

1 Like

It there any chance we can get some answer on the new module pack page?

Sure, will look into it after releasing.

7 Likes

:grin:

I noticed this phenomenon when there was just Qv1.

2 Likes

:joy:

Full disclosure: I’m excited about RoM not because I’m planning to run it immediately, but because I love seeing and learning about new programs and modules. hahaha. :nerd_face:

One of my favorite things here is when a new module pack is released. Each one gives me a chance to appreciate the creative vision involved and adds a bit more to my understanding of how these processes work.

And then there’s also that fresh, New Program smell.

13 Likes

Same. Subclub’s sales pages are so good it proves they understand the mind.

3 Likes

Not even a month