Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Well I was waiting to see what I would stack with my new Custom, and I’m certain this is it! About to do my first loop now.

He has already said RoM does not replace ME.

‘Replacing’ would mean basically removing Minds eye, since RoM is just better and it wouldn’t make sense to run the inferior version. Obviously that ain’t the caste.

My question is more about the comparison of visualization of both subs, and the potential of freeing up a slot.

He has said that he would still recommend running Mind’s Eye for the purpose of its objectives.

It’s in his journal somewhere, I believe.

This is an effective way to search (NB also the sort by latest):

2 Likes

Initial revelations (after a 3min loop):

• The senses are elevated. Eating food was a pleasure. I feel that more deeply.
  • I was doing the Joe Dispenza Meditation on tuning into new potentials and usually, I have a tough time staying awake because it’s so soothing (I have a toddler, so I don’t always sleep much), but this time, I was tuned in. Much easier to stay in the meditation.
    While I was meditating, suddenly an image appeared of me charging through space. Literally lightspeed, and I had immense energy within myself I needed to let go. It was virtually unstoppable. So I let it all out and it burst out of my heart area as a gold/white beam of light, filling all of space, my wife, my son, my mother, my friends, my whole life. All of it was suddenly full of light and acceptance.
    Due to my traumas from childhood I always had issues showing my love to others, so this is a clear revelation, or showcase of how much I can give, if I only let it out.
  • Another thought occurred where I realized I am just a very joyful person, but many things took that from me, including the path I was on (red pill trash), ever since I moved away from that, everything in life is much better. This was a reaffirmation I need to be true to myself.
  • Joy and laughter is an insane experience. This already nice on LBFH (or RoM is amplifying those) but when before the cigarette guy in this video had me lying on the ground:
  • I’ve also been in a general peace with everything. Super relaxed about all the problems there are. I have. I’ll solve it. No worries.

More to come!

16 Likes

Very excited to see the intersection of mathematics and spirituality in this title.
Emperor Black has immersed “me” in the non-dual reality since I began it.
However, lately I have find/found myself drawn back to the study of ontological mathematics as math is the only language capable of communicating the reality of the nondual/singularity.
Also, running CWON deeply showed me the nature of nature’s balance being a clear manifestation of mathematical tautology.
“all things are numbers.” as pythagoras said.

Planning to create a custom with this, CWON EMPB and RM to enhance my creativity, hone my mind, balance my emotions and focus these energies to produce and create what my highest potential is capable of. In the meantime, looking forward to running this title.

6 Likes

For some reasons I think stacking this subliminal with something like RICH or RICH crypto can make a firehouse of manifestations.

4 Likes

Same question thought there is the sales page recommendation / advice to run it with limitless.

1 Like

I mostly used the Spirit one, only did RoM for a few loops.

2 Likes

Follow your schedule, you will improve integrity as a bonus :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Will be using RoM just to get this benefit. I was doing JD’s Pineal Gland meditation today and it was easier thanks to having The Single Point in my custom. But I found myself nodding off occasionally even though I got enough sleep the past few days.

So will be adding RoM to my stack soon.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire Would this be better or equal to Quantum Limitless for problem solving? I am literally obsessed with problem solving. One of the main reasons I got into learning coding.

The math module only makes it better because of this book

3 Likes

What you’re talking about is really Quantum Limitless style. That program just seems so right for you. It’s the Ultimate Productivity and Intellect Focus.

And yet, Revelation of Mind seems like it would be really good for you. Not for achieving goals and problem solving; but for that sense of purpose, integration, and understanding that you’ve been cultivating for so long.

For equanimity.

Equanimity brings its own form of empowerment. And that seems like something you’ve been nurturing and desiring.

So…maybe work up to playing them both?

7 Likes

You seem to look for input from Fire and Saint, but I just wanted to share this part of the copy for RoM as it may adress your question:

But make no mistake, the cognitive benefits it provides can be experienced by everyone. Just know that Limitless and Quantum Limitless are still better titles for deep cognitive transformation, as RoM is designed first and foremost to facilitate exploration of the self.

4 Likes

Now why does this seem familiar? :thinking:

8 Likes

That definitely answers my question. I look to Saint and Fire because being the makers of the subs they would be the most knowledgeable about what they do.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly believe this program may inspire a Spiritual awakening in users, what that means is, in simple terms, that you become aware of yourself, not as a person, but as an individual.

Will be interesting to revisit this topic in a few months and see what transpired.

4 Likes

Other revelations:

• indeed I am much more focused on clear speaking, pronouncing and generally being understood in what I say. Was very noticable when I was reading a bedtime story for my son.
  • I WAS checking out another guru in my niche and how he did his landing page and took a bunch of lessons from it.
  • Was super focused on getting my new website out and powered it out in 4 hours with deep focus. I was tuned in. Time flew by but I got it done!
  • I redesigned a product cover more or less subconscipusly, in flow, and it never reflected RoM. I can’t post it here ofc, but I can see how the mind played a big role in the design.

Unexpected things:

• My wife is suspiciously curious of me. Like, we’re both ill right now, so no intimacy, but I notice her hesitating and watching me. Not in a bad way. More in a Wanted way of “What’s this guy up to rn? I want his juice” or smth.
    EDIT: I realize this could be because I am back on my purpose and enjoying it. A man on a mission is sexy 4 sure.
  • My son was staring at me while having dinner. Maybe spirits around me are visible or different. Or my aura, idk. You know how kids see things we can’t anymore.
  • Writing copy just came out of me easily. This I did not expect.

It does, indeed, look like RoM also amplifies the older subs I ran.

30 Likes

Oh boi you’re in for a trippy time :rofl:

Maybe a good revelation for you right now would be to realize that every time you come to the conclusion that a sub “replayed” and gave you effect after not running it for long, it’s usually WANTED that you mention :eyes:

Look into that :wink:

3 Likes