Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Yeah I noticed that myself, which is interesting because I didnt consider myself the Wanted guy, although the sub always geled nicely.

Hmm…

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

On another note, I just had a profound deep realization WHY I had the childhood I had with an emotional unavailable mother, which was pretty negative (not always ofc), and never took action to solve her issues.

This blew my mind seconds ago.

I UNDERSTAND.

5 Likes

Enjoy your trip bro :wink:

4 Likes

Nice revelations!
Curious what you notice after 1-2 weeks. At the moment it might be the trailer effect.

1 Like

Laughing my ass off but at the same time that triggered an intense gag reflex and i thought I was gonna puke! So funny though lol!

2 Likes

This sub looks pretty interesting and Im having so much fun reading peoples reports.
For the first time since I started running subs, I dont wanna change stack for the next new thing, I noticed that after re running the first 2 stages of DR, Ive been uninterested in adding the new titles, but this one I might add in 1 or 2 cycles in the future.

3 Likes

Little update on RoM :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Awesome read and awesome results, really happy for you, this seems like a huge internal shift!

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it! It is! It feels like a big weight has been off my shoulders and I feel freer then before :slight_smile:

I’m a pretty successful guy with ADHD so I’m definitely not berating myself for it. in part, it’s very easy to talk about ADHD as a one-and-done topic… everyone understands what you mean when you say ADHD, and specifically, talking about the challenges of ADHD.

Some people feel defined and limited by their challenges, or that their challenges are all that they are, or that their challenges are the only reason they’re being held back from success in life.

That’s simply not true.

My ADHD symptoms have definitely improved over time, but, they haven’t gotten magically better, and yet I’ve become more successful than I previously thought possible. I’ve learned to work with the challenges, optimize my life to work on my strengths, and delegate out (or not do) things I’m weak at when possible… and when I have to do them, I’ve learned that it may be harder for me than someone else, but i can still get it done!

Much of ADHD is confused with Anxiety. ADHD is “procrastination” in a sense… but procrastinating your work because it stresses you out is an anxiety, more than an ADHD thing. Sure, with ADHD, even if you do focus on things, you might flit back and forth more, but so long as you keep coming back, that’s ADHD… once you quit because you hate the feeling of your ADHD and want to avoid the work that causes it, that’s Anxiety and Avoidance.

ADHD has made me exceptional at sales, reading people, problem solving QUICKLY, connecting with others, rapidly learn new skills, work extremely well under a deadline.

I want to keep that.

However, there are clearly defined challenges of ADHD that can still be improved without removing my strengths. Lack of focus, procrastination, time-distortion so you don’t understand how long you’ve been working on tasks or distracting yourself, and a time-distortion that makes it difficult to predict how long it actually takes to get a task done, lack of consistent stable and safe eye contact at times, flashes of irritation, switching goals every 3-6 months instead of every 2-5 years.

I can still be my strong, beautiful self, while improving my weaknesses as well. So long as I love myself even while having them.

@Prioritas kind of was inspired by these posts of yours while commenting

5 Likes

Just bought it myself. @SaintSovereign will 3 minutes be enough to get the full script? Only asking on this because it’s the “Artisanal” line

1 Like

I’d say run a full loop just to be on the safe side.

Then next shorten it to x minute loops :+1:

Thanks Saint-
Oh wait :wink:

2 Likes

I was considering on holding off on buying this until the New Year. Mainly cause I wanted to save some extra money for Christmas. That was the only reason.

So today a regular who always orders special cut steaks showed up and asked for his order and somehow either me, or the other butcher always gets him. He gave me and her $20 each for Christmas.

I have been a butcher for 7 years and never got a tip, until today. So shit I guess I’m buying then

11 Likes

Yes, three minutes is enough. I was doing 30s - 1m on it.

8 Likes

Not necessarily. There’s no actual “philosophy” in the title. It’s designed to get you to reflect upon the universe and come to a conclusion. Though, I find Biocentrism very interesting.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Kind of wondering what type of results RoM + QL + GLM would give. Maybe a disciplined Spartiate -like mind?

I stack ROM with my custom Zen Master and Wouah ! ROM has a very strong booster effect ! My custom has 3 cores : EB, Chosen and LBFH. I feel these 3 in total synergy with RoM, it is dope !!

2 Likes

Indeed, it might be. The carrot on the stick that keeps us beating against the waves of recon to the holy land on the other side :wink:

Without running at least 3 min once? I thought this is the minimum 3-4 times before you go to microloops?

1 Like

I still can’t make out exactly WHO should play this sub … for what goals. :thinking:

The objectives list has a "Most Useful Modules Collection" feel to it, which makes ROM a highly stackable title – a great gift to those who do not build Customs. :+1:t2:

Guess I’ll have to play it, and …

Let it unfold.

:grin:

19 Likes