Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

I could be wrong but I feel EOG ZP addresses finding pathways for wealth
I want to be wealthy but I don’t have a clue what to do
Maybe @SaintSovereign can provide input

5 Likes

I really believe it all starts with your mindset and beliefs
Your perspective has to change as mine did with the Q Version of Dragon Reborn

2 Likes

Thank you for the comment Brother. This stack plan looks great, might run it next year, hopefully a recession don’t happen, or hopefully I’ll be prepared for it.

This next few days, and the month of March will be focused on making money, organizing my creative ideas, learning meta learning, magic ritual, doing light prep for muscle building and male enhancement, some level of understanding in fighting games or video games as a whole, editing and graphic design as well as drawing. Still undecided

Then April, will be primarily physical shifting, hopefully LIFECHANGER will play a role, as well as multiple zp cores, work a bit more on money but the three subs might already be set, it depends if Ultima zp will be put on LIFECHANGER, namely paragon. Paragon seems the best for male enhancement, in fact people were using a hydropump in tandem with it and got crazy results, wanted seems to help with everything from height to muscle to male enhancement, emperor fitness stage 1 just seems to incorporate so much stuff when it comes to learning how to prepare the right nutrition to getting deep rich sleep to quickly building muscle mass, though I’m unsure if it’ll help increase height and male enhancement. A few magic ritual here as well, with some money, again it’ll be clutch if Ultima zp is moved to LIFECHANGER after beyond limitless proves a massive success, rich Ultima zp and accession chamber Will be perfect

Next May, this is when I hope I’ll be ready, mentally and physically to at least start few business ventures or side hustles that I’m too insecure about now, as well as seducing people and reading there minds like some of the people talk about doing with sex and seduction, from the cookie girl, to a few sugar mommas on dating apps and ig or reddit, I want to get something going on, not build out the whole harem but two or four, not too mention I really wanna read the main girl mind to see how I should approach the situation, she knows I want a harem, she knows I’m bi, we talked about this a few times over the years but ya never know, and I don’t want to risk giving her up or my goals in this regard. Now for the side hustles I want to get into, but waiting until I’m better looking or fit, or bigger tool or height ( though height is only semi important right now, still want to be six foot flat, but I could wait for a few months to really focus on it) are things like sugar mamas/dad’s, pro cuddler, and getting paid to be someone’s friend or going out with them, yes these are all real things lol, and I’ll benefit from them greatly once I get there. The subs for this will more than likely be, PS since it removes certain blockages on sex and romance and with sex and seduction you know what to say( though I really know what people mean by that statement, does sex and seduction make it so you see every conversation like a dialogue wheel or something like that? Hmmm maybe I could make servitor for that) plus when the vibed is there and I know for a fact there in to me more than I’m into them, then it’s a wrap, in fact most of my success have been like that, all of them approached me. Next would be wanted, since I still want more bulk and slight focus on height, male enhancement should be over with but you never know if I might need a few more cm, plus @Invictus said wanted makes all the girls chase and be in your romantic program regardless, including milfs, all of em saying zam zaddy! :joy::joy::joy:. He said something similar about Stark but it was less extreme, though Stark has online fame, which is great for both business and online romantic affairs, though from what @Simon said, libertine is also a viable option for online dating. Though Hom could be something but maybe save it for later, though I should tell my parents about said stack for wealth and creativity.

Pass this, I’m not sure what my plans will be, besides more magic, understanding law, maybe building a small army if everything collapses, stockpiling needs and wants, maybe build a crypto or something, study how to build my own nation like state. Building more connections and wealth vehicles while strengthen the one’s I already established earlier in case nothing does happen next year, maybe YouTube, twitch. Other that phase 0 will be over, then phase 1 will start.

Though I’m loss on the importance of dragon reborn, how could really change my whole established paradigm of wealth while rebirth and eog or Khan or QL or alchemist can’t? And could it do something similar to paradigm of power, magic, physical shifting, seduction? What about books like Prometheus rising?

Thanks all for reading, though special requests for @ksub , @Invictus , and @Simon. When I make my own post trying to figure out the perfect stack for this month, or what’s left of it, and march goals as well as match my personality type, may I include you?

3 Likes

I’m about to finish day 3 of a washout. Was out of town and the day before leaving listened to 2 loops of ST1 back to back. Might be coincidence, but I know reconciliation and I was feeling it. I was down and felt that hopelessness / empty feeling the whole day that I know from the past. Funny, I haven’t felt reconciliation in a long time because I’ve been so conservative with my listening patterns.

However, I will say that I can’t quite put words to it yet but over the past couple days break I truly feel my mindset around money is changing quickly. I’ve come across some resources that have changed my perspective on money. And I also have this understanding now that money needs to circulate so I shouldn’t feel guilty about spending it.

What is changing within my mind is still very abstract to me but I certainly feel huge shifts happening.

7 Likes

I got my answer back in case anyone is in the same situation as I am in.

6 Likes

I’ve felt that today. That actually WAS my day. EoGZP ST1, AscMogul, Rich here.

2 Likes

EoG + Emperor + HoM is the stack I’m building towards but I’m not going to run all three at the same time until next year. I’m using this year as a foundational year.
Right now I’m running Ascended Mogul as a foundation to Emperor.
Good to know it won’t be too dense.

3 Likes

how are things going 5 days later?

are you still getting this amazing effect?

please give us an update on your progress

Drive is still through the roof. Was on a ski trip over the long weekend and found myself making follow up calls and emails during any downtime I had in the lodge or wherever.

And have been pushing hard this week. Long days where I reach 5pm and still feel energized so just keep working.

Moved 3 new clients into the next phase of our sales cycle, all of which will be nice commissions once signed on.

Just in general, my attitude towards spending has taken a massive shift. Im buying necessities such as groceries and gas etc. without guilt. I used to always cringe when I’d see bills / expenses and stress that I shouldn’t be spending so much or should be making more. Those feelings are gone.

15 Likes

You mentioned missing Emperor, and it sounds like your getting great work/financial mindset benefits from EOG, have you considered stacking them, or are you looking to run EOG solo?

1 Like

Definitely considering this!

I’m currently completing a 5 day washout as I did a couple weeks of stark then right into EoG.

EoG plus Emperor would be epic. Need to meditate on this over the next couple days.

3 Likes

Gonna post this here also:

8 Likes

I am so excited to begin my EoG journey in 5 days.

1 Like

Gonna burn it all down! I mean those unhelpful beliefs, and set your inner and outer millionaire on fire!

4 Likes

2 Likes

disaster-girl

3 Likes

2 Likes

More reports from my EoG runs:

6 Likes

@ksub @Light-hearted-sith come on guys you talk about making trillions. a million or several is very realistic in 10 years. and then you can sustain it and make steady passive income from it so you don’t have to work. and then that’s when you can use your time and energy and mind to make several more millions since you won’t have to do it for the money. be a bit more realistic, stop flying in the clouds.

3 Likes

This is speaking from a crab-mentality mindset. What if they actually succeeded at doing this? Would you still say the same stuff?

1 Like