Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

I don’t think you can go wrong with that combo at all.

1 Like

Was this all from running EOG stage 1 ZP solo?

Do you think Stark bloom played a part at all?

Also if you are open to sharing-what commission/sales role are you in currently and/or what your own business/website is in?

I’m always looking for new ideas/option to futher look into or try.

1 Like

I guess I can’t say. I listened to Stark 6 times over 2 weeks. Then played EoG solo starting the next day I was scheduled to listen to Stark.

I guess it could be bloom. We shall see as EoG will be solo for at least a few more listens.

On another note, just crushed it today. One prospect after another. No hesitation. Efficient as could be.

6 Likes

Whatever the case, glad to see you journaling consistently again and looking forward to hearing how EOG goes- your initial results and impressions have me want to run it.

3 Likes

Original EoG was said to be extremely dense and bad for stacking. Would it be bad if I stack EoG ZP and EF ZP? for like 3 months per stage

1 Like

What would be the best sub, or stack to quickly build up multiple wealth avenues,

Assuming you don’t want or need any alpha programming : Mogul + EoG + RICH. After you finished EoG stage 4 and you’ve run for a few months, you phase Mogul out and replace it with HoM. Then your stack become HoM + EoG + RICH.

If you want some alpha programming then use Ascended Mogul instead of Mogul.

3 Likes

Would pairing Mogul zp with Stark or renaissance man, put emphasis on learning money making skills in say, a month? Not like I’m a millionaire in a month but I got a few certified skills that I know I can make a few hundred dollars to a thousand each per week, maybe even learn the ins and outs of options and binary.

What is the main fundamental difference between mogul zp and eog zp?

I really want to run RM, Stark, and emperor, but three main archetypes don’t seem like it’ll give me fast enough results, so how would you scale the quickness of results with rebirth ZP vs without rebirth? I know ME can dramatically boost results to the point of insanity but those results seem to be outside or external results while rebirth seems more focus on changing you at the core, which zp itself seems to do somewhat but it’s even crazier on rebirth

Another stack I’m thinking of would be mind’s eye, rebirth and either mogul, emperor, stark, or renaissance man, but I have no idea if renaissance man has wealth in it or at least enough focus on it so I can build some streams within 45 days then focus on male enhancement body mass and energy for the same amount of time or until custom ZP, I think stark has some wealth but not sure how much, emperor seems good but I don’t know if it’ll kill any of my free flowing creative ideas since @Simon at one point mention that emperor stopped the random flow of ideas he had and honestly I’m hoping renaissance man or stack has information module or w.e it’s called to recall past creative ideas or details I forgot to write down, same thing with mogul. I have no idea how mogul will affect my mind when it comes to creative story ideas I forgot to write down or forgot bits and pieces to

1 Like

Mogul is a one stager, EoG is a four stager. The latter is focused much more on building wealth and “goes deeper.” Mogul, being a single stager, can’t address as many issues.

11 Likes

I was talking more of in terms of building wealth. Which would work faster in terms of internal and external change

1 Like

You have to know what you want. Like @SaintSovereign said. Mogul will work faster because it’s a lighter script and it’s only one stage. EoG will take much more time but will go way deeper and will address deep rooted issues that Mogul won’t even touch.

4 Likes

I thought I was in my response to you. Talking about my general goals and wants, should get more specific on the things I want perhaps?

I think you need more clarity and self awareness. Trust me, I’ve been there. I have deep rooted limiting beliefs that have been sabotaging my money making abilities for years. Even when I ran Ascended Mogul for months, I reaped all the results from that sub except money. My money issues are beyond what Mogul or Ascended Mogul can do. I also want to be a millionaire. My current belief system can’t get me there, even with Mogul. Last year, I ran HoM for a few months, only to end up in reconciliation. The gap between the sub’s goals and my existing belief system is too large. I am aware of that. That’s why decided to stop trying to make money fast. Instead I want to take whatever time I need to get rid of those limiting beliefs. EoG is made for that. I actually intend to stay on stage 1 (the healing stage) longer than recommended. Then when I complete that sub, I’ll add HoM to the mix, but not before next year. I’m going to dedicate this year exclusively to running EoG and put myself in a place where I can actually make a lot of money reliably.

Starting March, my stack is going to be Ascended Mogul + EoG + Mind’s Eye.
Ascended Mogul to get and keep money rolling because those bills need to be paid.
EoG because it will get me in the frame of mind that I need to start working on millions.
Mind’s Eye because I need to clearly visualize those millions to even have a chance to work towards them and manifest them.

So my question to you is : how self aware are you of your money beliefs and how much work do you think you have to do to make money? The answer will dictate the subs you need to go with.

15 Likes

I applaud your commitment

2 Likes

Am seriously considering doing the same stack. Need to get my money problems addressed and Mogul doesn’t seem to address my deeper money issues.

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t say how self aware I am about a lot of things, money included. For a broad set of my financial goals I want to make corporations that could change perception on how relationships should be between the employees and employer, while still being in the billions. I want the type of money where I could buy Microsoft and it be a bucket in the ocean, enough where I can influence/buy countries hell create my own nation like state or fund whatever creative and scientific or occult or paramilitary project I have on the back burner.

But that’s in the future, even if it could happen in a year, that still leaves me months of working this job which has been super shady to me and my dad, and by extension my mom and sister and I flat out refuse to work here any longer than I have too. Hell if I can manage to build a few income streams within a month or so, maybe all of them combined will be double or triple I make here, then I’ll leave straight up. F the benefits. I’ll stay long enough to take advantage of the fidelity retirement thing and use up all my vacation and sick days, and I’m outta this joint.

As for the other goals, we can tap in again in a few minutes. My phone’s about to die and I need to take a shower

2 Likes

Mogul isn’t getting you that type of money. If you pay attention to what @SaintSovereign has been saying, HoM is designed to get you millions and billions. He also said that HoM shouldn’t be run if you haven’t solved money and personal issues. Therefore you should touch HoM before you run EoG and possibly Dragon Reborn. Unless you already have a very effective belief system that is getting you great results.

To have the type of money that would buy Microsoft, you’re talking about trillions.

The only way I see to get you that type of money (trillions) using the subs that Sub Club has is to use EoG, HoM and Stark. Now HoM is tough without having run EoG and/or Dragon Reborn first.
To get to that goal, if I were you, I would start with this stack :
Mogul (or Ascended Mogul) + EoG + RICH.
Then after EoG stage 4 is completed : I would run EoG 4 + HoM + Dragon Reborn

The reason why I am including Dragon Reborn is that to make trillions, you will need to completely shatter your current paradigm and rebuild a brand new highly effective personal paradigm.
After you finished Dragon Reborn, you could run : EoG 4 + HoM + Stark
That stack is the most effective ones I see to create the type of money you’re talking about. But you would have to run a few other stacks before you could get the best out of EoG 4 + HoM + Stark.
The whole thing would take you multiple years, assuming that Sub Club in the meantime does come up with other new subs that could speed things up.

9 Likes

Great self awareness! I’m actually thinking of doing the same. I was gonna run all stages in 8 cycles but I might just do 4-6 cycles stage 1 and then see what’s what.

I already have a successful business running, but I realized I still sabotage myself a lot money wise.

Something is sitting there in my psyche I need to get rid of.

Please journal I want to follow your journey.

3 Likes

Bro, I’ve been broke most of my life and rarely had as much money as I needed. The few times I had enough money or more, I would mismanage it or do crazy stuff. There are deep emotional money issues I need to address. I know that. So after EoG, Dragon Reborn could very well be the next multi stager I run. Mogul, RICH and Ascended Mogul are great subs to start the process but they’re definitely not going to dig as deep as I would like.

6 Likes

Change the perception in what way?

2 Likes