Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

Available now! If you’ve purchased EoG in the past, the new version is already available in your downloads.

20 Likes

@Palpatine @Hoppa

2 Likes

I need to adjust my stack again .
Seems like it would be
EOG / mogul / rich

1 Like

Fucking. A. Yes.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign comin’ through on a Sunday, y’all. Props to the man.

2 Likes

Super Bowl Sunday nonetheless. Major props to the man

1 Like

Really great that Ecstasy of Gold ZP has now been released!

12 Likes

Ya’ll tone it down, please.

4 Likes

Sorry. The excitement level is real for this one. I’ll behave now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yes (skipping the f bomb)

Will be running this SOON TM

Actually, next week.

Thanks for firing out all the subs on ZP!

2 Likes

The Album name for EoGZP St1 (masked and ultra both) comes up as “Custom Q Subliminal”…instead of the “Zero Point Subliminals”. ST2 through ST4 are the usual.

Doesn’t really affect me, since I change the album names on my end to ZP-Masked and ZP-Ultra…just wanted to let you know, in case it wasn’t intentional.

2 Likes

EOG ZP stage 1 is a beautiful and blissful experience. I instantly felt any and all money-related traumas start to feel addressed, healed and released. A tidal wave of euphoric energy washed over, and engorged my entire being. It really was a feeling of the ecstasy of life being introduced to me.

16 Likes

I will see you next year my friend unless certain goals are accomplished sooner. If anyone is going to go through all 4 stages with two cycles each according EXACTLY to recommendations, tag me. I want to read that narrative as it unfolds.

4 Likes

It wasn’t, lol. Sometimes, I build production titles on one of the actual Q machines rather than my research box (since I’m always tinkering with the code, don’t wanna compromise the titles). The actual Q machines are hard coded to tag customs (even if I intend to release them on the store) with Custom Q Subliminal.

2 Likes

sweeeeeet! (#tencharacters)

Mac or PC for your research box just curious?

1 Like

Starting soon:

1 Like

I had massive resistance going to work yesterday, as it turns out I somehow manifested a situation where I didn’t end up going to work. I swear I could feel my own mind orchestrating the events that culminated me not going into work too, despite my best efforts to return to the office yesterday.

I feel fine today so guess we’ll see what happens. I just found it interesting that on my first day of EOG, I really wasn’t feeling the whole employee role. Been a while since I felt that level of disdain for having to punch in on someone else’s clock.

7 Likes

Whoa, I had no idea this was going to ever happen.

I did all four stages of the original, however that was back in the Wild West days where 16 hours plus exposure was the daily goal. Lots of recon.

I want to finish my run of Stark but this will have to my long term commitment. Solo. Starting in a couple weeks.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see your updates. I remember when I first started here and you have some amazing results and helped me out when I was a newbie along with some others. Please do update with your results!

In regards to EoG I definitely want to try this in the future.

1 Like