Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Forever 18 :rofl:

1 Like

Forever young

2 Likes

@Alphamale yeah Forever Young :slight_smile: that movie starring Mel Gibson you remember ?

1 Like

Sorry
I just listened to the song today

1 Like

Also watch the movie :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign looking forward for stark zp new description :slight_smile: you guys gonna post that soon?

The objectives are really great for new and old members to decide on which route to take on

Very helpful

9 Likes

Honestly, with how I’m feeling on both together, I can tell you that either route is gonna be amazing, and combining them is gonna be even better.

4 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:. Young forever

Guys, if any of you is running this with WZP, then be prepared :sweat_smile:
The non-physical effects of WZP will be on steroids :rofl:

5 Likes

Just one loop here’s what happened;

*Instant fame, the number of people that greet me and hold convos has drastically improved.
*More comfortable making videos and posting em on WhatsApp.
*Taking more risks when it comes to work.
*Humor and women wasn’t my style. I wanted it to be natural and not learn it elsewhere like how I am with my friends and family… Stark helped with that.
*Social intelligence has vastly improved, reading the room pretty well and responding appropriately.
*I’m hornier… like way hornier than normal. Todays morning wood has lasted for longer than 40min.
*And during sex, I’m more focused on pleasure than orgasm.

25 Likes

@Palpatine tried to do that with subs. Let me dig out his post

Here it is.

2 Likes

Not so easy.
With the power of ZP the listener will need to reapply for ID card and birth certicates.

May also lead to family members reporting you missing.

8 Likes

Waiting for someone to run Stark ZP and discover the secrets of time travel for all of us.

6 Likes

We need a subliminal time machine to go back in time mate.

@King i believe you were doing some research on time travel perhaps it was someone else if it was you how far did you get ?

As you can see I am still here in 2022 answering you…

Maybe some powerful Dreams ZP might be the key.

1 Like

Currently running Stark QV2 for the genius/limitless effects. Reports from Stark Zp so far sound a bit more geared toward the social aspect than the creativity/learning side of things?

Any thoughts on if it’s better to stick with QV2 for cognitive effects or is ZP improved for that aspect too? Cheers

3 Likes

Nope. For me stark zp is showing more genius or limitless effects. Atleast for me :smiley:

3 Likes

great question.

this exactly my situation as well.

i have absolutely no interest at all in the social aspect and 100% looking at this for creativity/problem solving only.

1 Like

I forgot to mention but I woke up 2 hours before my alarm clock today (I did stark zp 1 loop last night), it’s weird even on emperor I would procrastinate to wake up from my bed but this isn’t the case with stark zp. Can u believe it is cold here and I was refreshed with 2 hours of less sleep lol.i did 1 loop at morning after waking up(I will take rest tomorrow) And my inner voice is little cocky as well as chill. I was pretty productive,solving faster than before and I was talking shit in my head like it doesn’t matter how hard tines it comes,I will stand may universe break me 1000 times but I will withstand it. Mannn…

You believe it or not. A girl gave me constant stare at the tuition. She was kinda smiling. And when I entered she gave me a minute straight stare. Idk this is from stark or emperor effects. But who knows stark has amplified the effects. Great. …

Stark is powerful now. Now it’s something we call a stark sub hahaha.

12 Likes

Ya we need to atleast I’d card not sure about certificate because our birthday doesn’t change with anti aging sub