Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

I wonder if Stark would actually help you more than Limitless for your speech impediment, because of the added charisma benefits that come along with the intellect. That’s what I would suspect at least.

7 Likes

Just did one loop. Can’t stop my hype anymore… :sweat_smile:
You guys are so awesome posting amazing results … :heart:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be exaggerating if I say it is working immediately. I was actually studying chemistry during the first loop. After 10 minutes of my loop, I was feeling more focused. I was tempted to do more questions. From evening I only did 15-20 questions of “Chemical Kinetics” in three hours. Hell I was procasting but emperor’s inner voice was pushing me a bit but after my stark zp loop and with in 30 minutes. I just did 5 questions with understanding . I felt these questions were just easy. Quick focus amazing. I should ve started the starkzp earlier :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . I am feeling happy.
I will report more…

Even on emperor the effects came onto the surface for me after 3 -4 days. This was in an instant

14 Likes

Nice are you studying for a chemistry degree ?

This belongs here

6 Likes

No it’s for boards.(State govt). We have to study all three(Phy,chem,maths)
,I am in junior college(though u know it’s India and in our state they wanna make it messy ,theory part is a mess :sweat_smile:)

Not degree(I would like to take chem as major in College)

1 Like

Ah so your a young lad how old are 17 18 years old ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

18 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Always good to see a member of the young generation taking advantage of the new technology to further their lives. Dam I wish i was 18 again ! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Let’s vote for an anti/reverse age sub :wink: .

12 Likes

good idea, time travel sub when? :joy:

4 Likes

Telomere lengthening sub

5 Likes

Tongue Stuttering is not physical issue
You can solve it by going to a therapist or using emperor, because it has improvements in speaking objective.

1 Like

I swear if i had a time machine i would go back in time right now and give this subliminal technology to my younger self and make him listen to it.

16 Likes

lol. What if he will only agree to try it if it doesn’t make him happy? jk jk

But knowing you, you would be rebelious. How would you persuade yourself?

In my crazy imagination:

Wiser Blackadder: bruv, I am you and from the future. I have an important… interrupted

Blackadder: do they still make kpop songs?

Wiser Blackadder: what kpop?

3 Likes

I think i would probably have a hard time convincing my younger self :slight_smile:

Would probably have to shove it down his throat…

1 Like

I would have to take an mp3 player back in time and a USB charger. As only tape recorders and walkmans existed my younger time line.

3 Likes

The challenge i would face is my younger self at 19 years old was very stubborn and closed minded. My younger self might actually end up throwing the mp3 player in the trash bin “fuck this bullshit” lol.

2 Likes

The one that stops anti aging at 18 :smiley:

2 Likes