Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

@SaintSovereign looking forward for stark zp new description :slight_smile: you guys gonna post that soon?

The objectives are really great for new and old members to decide on which route to take on

Very helpful

9 Likes

Honestly, with how I’m feeling on both together, I can tell you that either route is gonna be amazing, and combining them is gonna be even better.

4 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:. Young forever

Guys, if any of you is running this with WZP, then be prepared :sweat_smile:
The non-physical effects of WZP will be on steroids :rofl:

5 Likes

Just one loop here’s what happened;

*Instant fame, the number of people that greet me and hold convos has drastically improved.
*More comfortable making videos and posting em on WhatsApp.
*Taking more risks when it comes to work.
*Humor and women wasn’t my style. I wanted it to be natural and not learn it elsewhere like how I am with my friends and family… Stark helped with that.
*Social intelligence has vastly improved, reading the room pretty well and responding appropriately.
*I’m hornier… like way hornier than normal. Todays morning wood has lasted for longer than 40min.
*And during sex, I’m more focused on pleasure than orgasm.

25 Likes

@Palpatine tried to do that with subs. Let me dig out his post

Here it is.

2 Likes

Not so easy.
With the power of ZP the listener will need to reapply for ID card and birth certicates.

May also lead to family members reporting you missing.

8 Likes

Waiting for someone to run Stark ZP and discover the secrets of time travel for all of us.

6 Likes

We need a subliminal time machine to go back in time mate.

@King i believe you were doing some research on time travel perhaps it was someone else if it was you how far did you get ?

As you can see I am still here in 2022 answering you…

Maybe some powerful Dreams ZP might be the key.

1 Like

Currently running Stark QV2 for the genius/limitless effects. Reports from Stark Zp so far sound a bit more geared toward the social aspect than the creativity/learning side of things?

Any thoughts on if it’s better to stick with QV2 for cognitive effects or is ZP improved for that aspect too? Cheers

3 Likes

Nope. For me stark zp is showing more genius or limitless effects. Atleast for me :smiley:

3 Likes

great question.

this exactly my situation as well.

i have absolutely no interest at all in the social aspect and 100% looking at this for creativity/problem solving only.

1 Like

I forgot to mention but I woke up 2 hours before my alarm clock today (I did stark zp 1 loop last night), it’s weird even on emperor I would procrastinate to wake up from my bed but this isn’t the case with stark zp. Can u believe it is cold here and I was refreshed with 2 hours of less sleep lol.i did 1 loop at morning after waking up(I will take rest tomorrow) And my inner voice is little cocky as well as chill. I was pretty productive,solving faster than before and I was talking shit in my head like it doesn’t matter how hard tines it comes,I will stand may universe break me 1000 times but I will withstand it. Mannn…

You believe it or not. A girl gave me constant stare at the tuition. She was kinda smiling. And when I entered she gave me a minute straight stare. Idk this is from stark or emperor effects. But who knows stark has amplified the effects. Great. …

Stark is powerful now. Now it’s something we call a stark sub hahaha.

12 Likes

Ya we need to atleast I’d card not sure about certificate because our birthday doesn’t change with anti aging sub

With ZP there are no limits.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Imagine what khan zp would do. Changing timeliness to make u a real khan(the mogul kings) ultimate power …

1 Like

Yoo, when I started Stark my friend invited me to visit his new house!

3 Likes

Yo,it’s a stark effect? Because one of my relatives gave a surprise treat to me today !!!

4 Likes

Well, we are not super close, the context matter :sweat_smile: I mean if it was someone I see often it’s not the same, but last time I saw him was like a year ago!

2 Likes