Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP v2

Is it a good major for an accountant? Or should one stick with Mogul?

1 Like

Amen my brother.

I have strong suspicions that despite your already profound results… you are merely just getting started with Stark ZPv2. I have no doubt that it will get exponentially better for you in every way as has been timelessly proven within the forum.

I know it might be tough at first, that is, to see people walking around not knowing about this insanely powerful and easy to use technology. If you ever feel upset about getting everything you want in life like a badass while everyone is clueless… I just want to let you know that you’re not alone.

Especially if it’s those people who use crappy subliminals from other companies. I just want you to know that there is nothing we could’ve done for them - it was their choice and their mistake. One can only pray that they will perhaps return some day and open the door to actual real, profound and endless results with the most powerful subliminal technology on the planet. Until then, it is in gods hands

7 Likes

Hey @Martin

The Mogul mentioned here is Mogul zp V1

1 Like

Dude you are like like Morpheus from Matrix, trying to unplug people. Badass

4 Likes

Not to mention when you to try to help someone near and dear to understand that they too have this incredible power and literal life hack available to them, without risk, and basically for no money at all - but to no avail.

Alas, such is the blessing and curse of running these subs.

2 Likes

If you want to grow your Twitter or any social media in general, just run Stark. Stark is incredible for this.

I’ve been using Stark and it’s almost surreal how easily I’m able to grow my social media and increase my status on there. It’s too easy, it’s like I have an edge that others don’t have.

It’s the combination of ingenuity/creativity along with the fame/status building elements of Stark that is incredibly effective for that purpose. What I’ve basically been doing is coming up with stuff nobody has thought of which gains immense traction. A lot of it is intuitive and I get nudges/pings. Ideas just randomly pop up in my mind and start developing into even greater ideas, the more I explore them.

My competition ends up scratching their heads, lol. Subliminal Club itself, is a manifestation of this type of unmatched head-scratching ingenuity - in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to boost their social media presence, check out Stark. it’s incredible.

18 Likes

I hate Twitter but got back into it because of the whole Elon Musk thing, lol.

I have friends with 30k+ followers and while I can just get them to retweet my shit… I wanted to test out Stark for this purpose. The timing was convenient as one can imagine.

Within 2 days I went from 0-150 followers from scratch based on merely 4 tweets.

I’m following 1 person, so this isn’t follow for follow… my friends don’t even know I’m back on twitter. This is just high value, making people want to follow through ingenuity that resonates.

This shit is too easy lol.

Guys, if you want followers or social media presence/spotlight whether it’s Twitter, IG, or YouTube, etc.

Seriously, just run Stark and take action = automatic.

1 2 3 4

Look how many views I got lol.

The ROI is ridiculous too. The videos in those 4 tweets only took me a total of 30 minutes to make.

I’m cheating lol. This is all from Stark so this type of thing of building your presence is certainly doable.

I have barely even integrated Stark.

21 Likes

This is excellent inspiration @Luther24 .

I believe your tweets brought some value to your industry/domain of activity, correct?

So from 4 tweets in total:

38,069 views, 560 retweets, 1870 likes and 85 comments.

All from the mud, meaning I started an account with nothing and just did that very quickly in a short amount of time.

No advertising, no bots, no network, no nothing - just pure creativity, ingenuity and inventiveness from the brain.

I should mention that I’ve only recently started using Stark, so I have barely scratched the surface of it.

This is kind of fun lol. I stay far away from TikTok but I might have to go on there.

Another thing I noticed with Stark is that, you constantly have ideas.

It’s like you can’t think of something and not have an idea to explore.

There’s always something that pops into my head.

For example, I just mentioned Tik Tok. I’ve never made a Tik Tok but when I think about it in my mind… ideas just start sprouting from out of nowhere. Slightly uncanny.

15 Likes

Stark is actually insane lol

2 Likes

What about the person to person to aspect of stark.
Just write a review of stark vs Khan.:grin:
I rarely read what you write, but I read what you write and also am willing to talk.

I think he means in general lol

I just recently started Stark as well, each day I wake up with the hunger to make more money and I just lay in bed for a few minutes reflecting on those ideas. While on Khan I wake up horny, reflect on some conversation I was having before I sleep, text a few ladies before I start my day. It’s still a few days though since starting Stark and I’m yet to notice increase in popularity for now though, not that I need it though.
That being said, I miss that powerful feeling from Khan, emotional invulnerability and that burst of energy flowing through my veins like fire

2 Likes

This is one of the correct usages of Stark’s fame aspect. Excellent work - remember, you can always take it higher and refine it.

20 Likes

Do you mind sharing your twitter account for inspiration?

2 Likes

I mean it as in… with Stark, one can easily become a real life celebrity.

Raising social status through competence - in a bottle.

5 Likes

@Brandon

Please see full post above:

3 Likes

Lol, if I did then I’d be giving my identity away. On Twitter, I find that using your own picture to show that you’re a real person, makes people more inclined to follow you.

Anyways, I stopped with Twitter as I began to realize why I quit it in the first place lol.

That being said, for those who are into the social media realm and want to become influencers/gain followings… with Stark it’s very doable as long as you take action.

5 Likes

Thank you for this, it was a great read!

1 Like