Luther's StarkQ journal

When I was a kid and was going to kindergarden, even though I wanted to stay up, I had no opportunity. My family was poor and mom, dad and I lived in the same room, I quite literally could not do anything besides just trying to get to sleep which just didn’t happen. I also didn’t have a phone so all I could do is to just lay down in a dark room and think.

When high school started, I obviously started messing with my schedule consciously for the same exact reasons as you said but before that, no.

no, just my own observation. As I said, I never looked into it much and I don’t know if I have it. But even if I don’t have anything like that, I do believe in chronotypes, the science seems to be firm about it. How is being a certain chronotype strange?

The only time I had some effects from coffee was when my friends and I took 6 table spoons of instant coffee + 6 table spoons of sugar. No shit I felt some anxiety, more energy and was unable to fall asleep easily lol. But other than that, I have not noticed any effects from coffee/tea/energy drinks

Again, I know the science but this is just how my body works lol. There are tons of different factors which might contribute to me being weird when it comes to coffee.

It’s the exact same narrative strategy (emotional contrast/manipulation in the context of portraying a character as unlikable, only to reveal a positive or sympathetic aspect later), just executed differently. Creativity is not in the strategy, it’s in the execution.

Technological development needs to pick up the pace a little bit, lol. We need A.I robots and shit immediately.

1 Like

Stark helps me immensely with intuitively understanding social media algorithms. A result I wasn’t expecting. It’s like The Lines module, in that sense.

The last time I ran Stark, I tested it for social media and it freaked me out by how easily I was leveling up on through sheer ingenuity. No networking, no ads, no manipulation, no boosting - just raw competence.

Random strangers telling me “great job” on my videos. They genuinely appreciate the work being put in. That’s amazing to me about Stark, it’s very grounded and helps give you that extra edge. Meaningful responses and engagement in abundance towards meaningful work. That’s the standard I’m talking about.

“Ingenuity that resonates”. Along with a constant influx of ideas.

I barely integrated the subliminal and had freakish level social media ROI.

Now I’m going all out in the fitness space, while using everything at my disposal.

Only reason I’m doing this, is because I individually need a certain level of social media status because it simplifies everything. The ROI of having that is super high in my opinion. I don’t need super high status, I just need a respectable amount… and I have chosen the fitness space because it’s the least difficult for me. My goal is 200-300k followers and then I’ll go rogue. I have a lot of help though, lol.

1 Like

Stark + NR has some creative flow state. Sometimes you just get the hot hand and everything you’re dishing out is just dynamite. People should really give themselves more credit with what they can do with just their mind.

Share your channel :grinning:

gif

gif5

Don’t know if you meant this as a compliment, but I admire how far you’ve come so thank you haha.

I’m focusing more on QoL ROI since seeing you speak on it so much, I’m making progress.

QoL is the closest thing I have to a religion, lol.

Better lifestyle, make more money, have better relationships, better opportunities, better health, better fitness, more amazing sex life, etc. The quality of my life/experience.

Subliminals are nothing more than a tool for QoL to me.

Of course you’re going to progress. Focusing on improving your life… is going to improve your life.

Unfortunately, a ton of people don’t do that because they have a low QoL mindset. This leads to a shitty, depressing life full of problems whether mental, physical, social, financial, etc.

2 Likes

Sacrifice is a very interesting concept in QoL.

Lowering the QoL in one area to increase the QoL in another area.

Very prevalent in the fitness space. Abusing steroids for example, which is anti-health. Sacrificing health in exchange for fitness/aesthetics.

2 Likes
  • Eating somewhere around 4000 calories a day. Feel absolutely incredible.
  • Benching 265 at 8 reps.
  • Sound quality on new headphones are amazing.
  • Closing out the month of December and the year of 2023 strong, with discount sales.
  • New business venture is on a good trajectory.
  • Learning Spanish for 1 hour a day for the past 2 months. Impressed with my progress.
  • New IG fitness page just reached 10k followers.
6 Likes

Did the math, I’m actually at 3500ish calories per day. I always overestimate, l hate tracking calories.

Stark + NR is a great combination. I just saw the new Primal and Primal Seduction. They look very cool but I won’t even be touching them, as I’m at a different focus in my life.

Onwards to 2024…

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve gotten so used to my home gym (an entire year), getting a gym membership again feels strange. Very nostalgic, lol. Only benefit is the increased amount of space.

One day when I’m a millionaire or something… I’m going to make my own private gym.

2 Likes

Still working on this meal prep/dieting formula:

Ease of Cooking/Cleaning + Prep Time + Level of Nutrition + Cost Efficiency + Taste.

x/10 for each.

Every meal has an overall QoL level.

2 Likes

When I eat with other people, I often ask them to rate their meal out of 10. It’s always interesting. A common pattern I find, is that I usually disagree with other people’s ratings (thinking they’re too high) and other people tend to agree with my ratings. I sometimes feel that in some part, it’s an entrepreneurial sense of being tuned into appeal and quality. A sub like NR can fine tune that sense.

1 Like

Example: I often take my girlfriend out to this nearby restaurant. There’s a dish there that in my opinion is a solid 8/10. Really, really good. Last time we went, I tried something else on the menu with her. I like to copy her sometimes. Seafood dish and it was decent. Edible and not trash is like a 5/10. Like bland prison food, lol. 6/10 is “okay this is decent”. This seafood dish was a solid 6/10 to me. I asked my girlfriend first and she gave it a 7.5/10. I disagreed, too high.

Yesterday we got takeout from the same place. We ate my 8/10, and she’s like “yeah this is an 8/10”. I fucked up though because I told her the rating first. I might have influenced her. But at least now we both agree on a subjective point of reference. If something is an 8/10 or higher… it would have to be equal to or better than this particular dish.

2 Likes