Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP v2

Ascension makes you serious?
Maybe you hold the idea that an alpha male should be this way.

As far as i know AZP has scripting for being confident, positive and charismatic.

3 Likes

Yes ascension make me serious. On ascension I am pushing myself every wake minute of Day to be better , and strive for best. That don’t mean I don’t laught or enjoy moments, but I rather prefer working and developing myself

1 Like

Has anyone noticed the physical shifting effects happen to be better on V2? I fist noticed this on WANTED V2, but now I am seeing physical shifting happen faster and better with Stark V2.

3 Likes

Interesting, what physical shifting have you noticed brother?

1 Like

So stark actually makes me more handsome. Not to the extent of WANTED but it does tend to make me more handsome.

• Leaner face as well as leaning out overall

• Better looking hair, it tends to look a little healthier, plus styling it is just easier. As for hair regrowth I credit that to WANTED but others could have noticed it on Stark.

• I have Hunter eyes or almond shaped eyes however on Stark, they tend to be more noticeable. Even before subs women have admitted that I have pretty eyes, and some were even jealous.

• Tend to have a devilish look as well.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

1 Like

what do you mean by “a devilish look”?

1 Like

Best way that I can describe it is that while it doesn’t make you look like a bad person, but you have like a rogue and mischievous look to you.

For example whenever I would get a more “devilish” look without even thinking about it, and people that knew me well (I am naturally mischievous at times) they “ What are you up to?” Or “I don’t like it when you’re quiet, cause that means you’re thinking, and I don’t like that either.” :joy: I do have a mischievous reputation and Stark just makes it more pronounced.

It’s not a bad thing though, the same people that says those comments also know that I have their backs too. Also people tend to think that you’re a lot more fun as well.

2 Likes

Has anyone experienced drowsiness and apathy on Stark ZPv2?

1 Like

Drowsiness mostly arises due to cognitive enhancement subs… for me atleast

same for me it seems. I swapped Stark for Primal, but I have Renaissance Man and EoG Stage 1 in my stack. Still I’m experiencing drowsiness and need more sleeping time. I also run full 15 minutes, btw.

Edit: I’m not enough with just 8 hours of sleep. Need 9+ hours. 10-11 is perfect.

It might be due to 3 subs in your stack and u are using full loops. I think dowsiness will subside as your subconscious grabs all of the scripts little by little.

I started stark zp v2 yesterday. Let see. How it goes

1 Like

I’m making faster progress on a such way, but I gotta pay the price with recon such as episodical sadness and anxiety, a drowsiness and a need for long sleep.

1 Like

btw, I added RM and EoG into my stack just one and half week ago. I was experiencing drowsiness even when I solely run Stark.

Then ots due to cognitive enhancement. Ig

1 Like

Not with the main store version; but with my terminus custom that has stark as one of the cores, I have experienced some fatigue. I have experienced apathy too but that’s because stark inspires a strong sort of “idgaf” type of confidence within me. I can still be pretty productive despite these effects

1 Like

What the heck! I am also facing this apathy on stark v2 now :thinking:. This is definitely not good for my relationship in the moment :joy:

How will i balance it out :thinking:

try Primal if you have a slot in your stack. It gives me anti apathy mood.

1 Like

I dont have primal but i used chosen, its good too, connected ness .

Hey everybody who used stark zp experimental

What was your results regarding masculinity?!

Thanks in advance :pray: