Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP v2

So from 4 tweets in total:

38,069 views, 560 retweets, 1870 likes and 85 comments.

All from the mud, meaning I started an account with nothing and just did that very quickly in a short amount of time.

No advertising, no bots, no network, no nothing - just pure creativity, ingenuity and inventiveness from the brain.

I should mention that I’ve only recently started using Stark, so I have barely scratched the surface of it.

This is kind of fun lol. I stay far away from TikTok but I might have to go on there.

Another thing I noticed with Stark is that, you constantly have ideas.

It’s like you can’t think of something and not have an idea to explore.

There’s always something that pops into my head.

For example, I just mentioned Tik Tok. I’ve never made a Tik Tok but when I think about it in my mind… ideas just start sprouting from out of nowhere. Slightly uncanny.

15 Likes

Stark is actually insane lol

2 Likes

What about the person to person to aspect of stark.
Just write a review of stark vs Khan.:grin:
I rarely read what you write, but I read what you write and also am willing to talk.

I think he means in general lol

I just recently started Stark as well, each day I wake up with the hunger to make more money and I just lay in bed for a few minutes reflecting on those ideas. While on Khan I wake up horny, reflect on some conversation I was having before I sleep, text a few ladies before I start my day. It’s still a few days though since starting Stark and I’m yet to notice increase in popularity for now though, not that I need it though.
That being said, I miss that powerful feeling from Khan, emotional invulnerability and that burst of energy flowing through my veins like fire

2 Likes

This is one of the correct usages of Stark’s fame aspect. Excellent work - remember, you can always take it higher and refine it.

20 Likes

Do you mind sharing your twitter account for inspiration?

2 Likes

I mean it as in… with Stark, one can easily become a real life celebrity.

Raising social status through competence - in a bottle.

5 Likes

@Brandon

Please see full post above:

3 Likes

Lol, if I did then I’d be giving my identity away. On Twitter, I find that using your own picture to show that you’re a real person, makes people more inclined to follow you.

Anyways, I stopped with Twitter as I began to realize why I quit it in the first place lol.

That being said, for those who are into the social media realm and want to become influencers/gain followings… with Stark it’s very doable as long as you take action.

5 Likes

Thank you for this, it was a great read!

1 Like

Ascension makes you serious?
Maybe you hold the idea that an alpha male should be this way.

As far as i know AZP has scripting for being confident, positive and charismatic.

3 Likes

Yes ascension make me serious. On ascension I am pushing myself every wake minute of Day to be better , and strive for best. That don’t mean I don’t laught or enjoy moments, but I rather prefer working and developing myself

1 Like

Has anyone noticed the physical shifting effects happen to be better on V2? I fist noticed this on WANTED V2, but now I am seeing physical shifting happen faster and better with Stark V2.

3 Likes

Interesting, what physical shifting have you noticed brother?

1 Like

So stark actually makes me more handsome. Not to the extent of WANTED but it does tend to make me more handsome.

• Leaner face as well as leaning out overall

• Better looking hair, it tends to look a little healthier, plus styling it is just easier. As for hair regrowth I credit that to WANTED but others could have noticed it on Stark.

• I have Hunter eyes or almond shaped eyes however on Stark, they tend to be more noticeable. Even before subs women have admitted that I have pretty eyes, and some were even jealous.

• Tend to have a devilish look as well.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

1 Like

what do you mean by “a devilish look”?

1 Like

Best way that I can describe it is that while it doesn’t make you look like a bad person, but you have like a rogue and mischievous look to you.

For example whenever I would get a more “devilish” look without even thinking about it, and people that knew me well (I am naturally mischievous at times) they “ What are you up to?” Or “I don’t like it when you’re quiet, cause that means you’re thinking, and I don’t like that either.” :joy: I do have a mischievous reputation and Stark just makes it more pronounced.

It’s not a bad thing though, the same people that says those comments also know that I have their backs too. Also people tend to think that you’re a lot more fun as well.

2 Likes

Has anyone experienced drowsiness and apathy on Stark ZPv2?

1 Like