Main Disc. Thread - Seductress ZP

I entered a support ticket. Will post back here the answer.

2 Likes

I got the answer from the support: No, although Seductress contains some scripting included from Ascension, that does not mean it contains all. Both titles are unique in their own essence and it’s best to include both to receive maximum benefits from each title.

7 Likes

Why let her open a support ticket, when everybody with an Alchemist rank can answer that question, including yourself.

So she can get a definitive answer from someone who knows what’s in the scripts.

Only people who know what’s in the script can give a definitive answer.

And please don’t tell me what I can answer, I will decide that for myself.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. I didn’t know support had access to the scripts. I figured only Saint and Fire. And I have never seen anyone say it’s redundant to use two titles, even if one was originally part of the other.

1 Like

Unless they have expanded, only one person in the support team has access to the scripts.

Yeah you really don’t need support to answer that question.

1 Like

Update! Still having amazing experiences as far as love life, sex life, personal growth, etc. The only parts of Seductress I felt I wasn’t experiencing were the physical changes. Well since switching to the updated/refreshed file some weeks ago, this has changed! I noticed immediately stronger sensations in my chest and today it’s undeniable, my breasts have grown and an old bra that was too large after overall weight loss is starting to fit again. My partner hasn’t said anything, but he’s been extra handsy with them, and I got comments from someone else about the change.

Edit to add: So I told my boyfriend they got bigger and learned he had indeed noticed and was excitedly confused haha. I called it a small change and he said “it’s not a small change”. His perception is probably more accurate, since he was out of country for two weeks while they were growing and has a better sense of the before and after than I do since I was seeing the gradual changes the whole time.

18 Likes

I never thought my breasts would be the thing that convinced my dad how powerful subliminals are but that’s what happened. :joy: I’ve been talking about the power of subliminals for years and often receive a hearty dose of skepticism from him. Just went on a family vacation so we spent a lot of time together, during which my breasts continued to get bigger EVERY SINGLE DAY. Finally he had to ask what was going on and I explained about this subliminal and he was very amazed and impressed.

Once the growth starts happening, it really happens! I’m so incredibly happy seeing my body change and become what I’ve always dreamed of.

12 Likes

I just can’t wait till I have my wify run it. :blush:

Thinking of stacking this one with Stark and Limitless Executive.

What have you guys stacked this title with?

My girlfriend stacks this with chosen for excellent results.

Other people have used that stack as well.

Stack it with whatever suits your goals!

1 Like

@RVconsultant can we move this out of news and updates? Thanks!

The main ZP disc. threads are supposed to be in that category :wink:

2 Likes

“Rule Book”

1 Like

Is there physical shifting on the script? I am assuming there is.

1 Like

@7empest definitely lots of physical shifting in Seductress

2 Likes

My girlfriend wants new improved version :rofl:

1 Like

Has it been updated recently?

There’s no thread for it. Guess not yet.

Not yet!